Windows 10: When I move my apps on the screen

Discus and support When I move my apps on the screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This box shows when i move my application my my windows 10 desktop? I have attached a picture of what it looks like. [ATTACH] HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bebo09, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Bebo09 Win User

When I move my apps on the screen

This box shows when i move my application my my windows 10 desktop? I have attached a picture of what it looks like. When I move my apps on the screen b1421c6f-1b9a-4fd0-9fa3-879adea1f339?upload=true.jpg HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Bebo09, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. When I move my apps on the screen :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 20, 2020
  4. When I move my apps on the screen

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

When I move my apps on the screen

1. When I move my apps on the screen - Similar Threads - move apps screen

2. My screen Darkens when I move my Cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen Darkens when I move my Cursor: Everytime I move my Mousepointer my screen Dims or Darkens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-darkens-when-i-move-my-cursor/bca05dfb-27ac-4c00-993b-f72037fcd9d9
  3. My screen Darkens when I move my Cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen Darkens when I move my Cursor: Everytime I move my Mousepointer my screen Dims or Darkens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-darkens-when-i-move-my-cursor/bca05dfb-27ac-4c00-993b-f72037fcd9d9
  4. the mouse on my screen moves when I press arrow keys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the mouse on my screen moves when I press arrow keys: the mouse on my screen moves when I press arrow keys, yet the mouse control with the key pad is turned off. this is very inconvenient and I don't like it. how to fix it? again, the function to control the mouse with keys is turned OFF. this is awful. how do I fix it?...
  5. Apps move to background when mouseclicked

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps move to background when mouseclicked: Hello everybody! Im experiencing the most peculiar sporadic error and i cant find anything that seems relevant when searching for it.. The computer works just fine most of the time, but sometimes the system seem to send any and all apps to background when clicked. This can...
  6. Whole screen moves when I use the mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whole screen moves when I use the mouse: How can I fix the problem with the whole screen moving when I use the mouse? It started the other day. Did I accidently click on something? How can I fix it. I have Windows 10 and recently game I play installed HTML5 but no one else is having this problem. HELP - please...
  7. My mouse/cursor stutters when I move it across the screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mouse/cursor stutters when I move it across the screen?: I updated my graphics card and noticed my mouse was stuttering and lagging whenever I moved it across the screen. The problem persists on the touchpad as well. This hasn’t happened before and I’m not sure how to troubleshoot this. Any help is appreciated! Edit: Just to...
  8. screen disappear when i move my mouse to click on the smaller screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen disappear when i move my mouse to click on the smaller screen: picture this. there is two screen, one is full screen and the other is a small screen in the middle of the full screen so every time my mouse is move to click the small screen it get minimize. now since the small screen is minimize, option 1) i go to taskbar to bring it up...
  9. I can't move my apps in the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't move my apps in the desktop: When I try to move it, it just shows ----- a cross sign, - - - /...
  10. Screen gets jerky when I don't move my mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen gets jerky when I don't move my mouse: Recently there was an update from windows on windows 8. A problem came about when i realised that everytime i spectate in a game or watch some TV series, the graphics starts to lag and becomes jerky. I thought it may be a problem with OS so i upgraded it to windows 10, but...