Windows 10: When I move my mouse from the taskbar the window disappears. It snaps back to the taskbar....

Discus and support When I move my mouse from the taskbar the window disappears. It snaps back to the taskbar.... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I move my mouse from the taskbar the window disappears. It snaps back to the taskbar. help!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TERRYDOHERTY1, Dec 19, 2019.

1. When I move my mouse from the taskbar the window disappears. It snaps back to the taskbar....

When I move my mouse from the taskbar the window disappears. It snaps back to the taskbar. help!!!!

:)

TERRYDOHERTY1, Dec 19, 2019

2. When I move my mouse from the taskbar the window disappears. It snaps back to the taskbar. help!!!!

When I move my mouse from the taskbar the window disappears. It snaps back to the taskbar. help!!!!

TERRYDOHERTY1, Jan 6, 2020
  3. mouse cursor disappears on taskbar and on windows control buttons (maximize, close)

After installing Fall Creators update today, the mouse cursor disappears on certain elements.

• disappears on taskbar area (when in that area, also if taskbar is still hidden)
    • disappears on maximized windows controlbuttons (maximize, close)

When I move my mouse from the taskbar the window disappears. It snaps back to the taskbar.... 0f9dd81a-1ed7-4014-865b-da72d9ed7919.jpg

Reinstalling mousedriver and upgrade to newest Nvidia gpu-driver didnt fix it.

What is the solution?

mousemousemouse1, Jan 6, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

When I move my mouse from the taskbar the window disappears. It snaps back to the taskbar....

Help!, windows taskbar disapeared!!!

Try Ctrl+Esc.

If Recycle Bin is the only icon you can see, open it, from the explorer window navigate to Control Panel and find Taskbar settings there.

btarunr, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

When I move my mouse from the taskbar the window disappears. It snaps back to the taskbar....

1. When I move my mouse from the taskbar the window disappears. It snaps back to the taskbar.... - Similar Threads - move mouse taskbar

2. how to snap windows to taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to snap windows to taskbar: Windows 7 allowed you to snap the top of the window to the top of the screen and the bottom of the window to the taskbar not left right up or down, but individually width'd windows, that were snapped to top of screen and taskbar - the left and right vertical edges of each...
  3. Cursor disappears and moves to taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor disappears and moves to taskbar: Disappearing cursorRecently, the cursor has started disappearing, and I have to move my mouse rapidly in order to bring it back. Upon further investigation, it seems that my cursor moves to the Taskbar when this happens, and when it does, visual feedback does appear on the...
  4. Cursor disappears and moves to taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor disappears and moves to taskbar: Disappearing cursorRecently, the cursor has started disappearing, and I have to move my mouse rapidly in order to bring it back. Upon further investigation, it seems that my cursor moves to the Taskbar when this happens, and when it does, visual feedback does appear on the...
  5. Cursor disappears and moves to taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. When will we get back feature to move taskbar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will we get back feature to move taskbar in Windows 11?: When will we get back feature to move taskbar in Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-we-get-back-feature-to-move-taskbar-in/3d0cad08-3a5a-4c25-a540-7b4bb068e892
  7. My pointer disappears when it touches the taskbar.

My pointer disappears when it touches the taskbar.: My pointer disappears when it touches the taskbar. I want to know how to fix that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pointer-disappears-when-it-touches-the-taskbar/9d1b8b4b-b7c8-405d-9a10-eead644bbd2e
  8. Taskbar "popups" go away when moving the mouse off of the taskbar and into the pop-up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar "popups" go away when moving the mouse off of the taskbar and into the pop-up: Any time I click anything on the taskbar that generates any sort of "pop-up" menu ("pop-out" in the case of notifications), the resulting menu will close as soon as I get near the top of the taskbar. This happens for everything except the start menu, search bar, and icon...
  9. Taskbare icons moving back and forth

Taskbare icons moving back and forth: For the past couple of months, the power icon, wifi icon, volume icon and the arrow up for the hidden icons keep moving back and forth constantly making it frustrating to click on any of them. At first it seemed as this happened for a few minutes at start up, but now it is...
  10. random freezing when moving mouse to taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    random freezing when moving mouse to taskbar: Windows 10 will now be available to the general public beginning 5/8/2018. Early release is available on 4/30/2018. The log files indicated the computer was/is having problems with BSOD. 1) See if you can find out the drivers that were installed using Iorbit or driver...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. toolbar disapears when moving mouse

2. stop screen from minimizing

3. windows disappear when i move mouse