Windows 10: When I mute my zoom, my discord mic doesnt work.

Discus and support When I mute my zoom, my discord mic doesnt work. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I mute my zoom call by lowering the volume of it completely in App volume and device preferences, for some reason, my discord does not pick up my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ArjunaBhandari, Jan 12, 2021.

1. When I mute my zoom, my discord mic doesnt work.

When I mute my zoom call by lowering the volume of it completely in App volume and device preferences, for some reason, my discord does not pick up my mic.

:)

ArjunaBhandari, Jan 12, 2021

2. Mic becoming mute

In Zoom meeting, my Mic becomes mute while one of attendees is speaking. I am using Logitech C922

Klein International, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Muted mic picking up sound in game

Hi JonPaul,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the internal mic picking up sound even when the external device is pluuged in. If you have the RealTek HD Audi Manager installed on the machine, I would suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works for
    you.

• Open RealTek HD Audio Manager and go to the
      Advanced tab.
    • Check the boxes Separate all input jacks as independent input devices
      and Mute the internal output device, when external headphone is plugged in,
      and hit OK.
    • Exit RealTek HD Audio Manager, restart the machine and see if the issue persists.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 12, 2021
  4. When I mute my zoom, my discord mic doesnt work.

Nvidia RTX voice Mic Muted when activate

Using Nvidia RTX voice, with my GTX 650Ti boost GPU, Bit the Mic gets Muted whenever I activate The Mic noise cancellation. I am advised that NV works ok with GTX GPUs, the program installs and runs normally.....any help please ?

UPDATE

decided to abandon 2-7 and nvidia Voice....tried Discord....previously wouldn’t run, but uninstalled and downloaded new version, now works perfectly with the built in MIC background sound remover....there is a KRISPY option also which can be ticked, but made the MIC crackle slightly, bit as the built in function works, no need for Nvidia Voice Happy Days.....

reddwarf4ever, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

When I mute my zoom, my discord mic doesnt work.

1. When I mute my zoom, my discord mic doesnt work. - Similar Threads - mute zoom discord

2. Why does my mic not work on Discord?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my mic not work on Discord?: My mic doesn't work on discord, but works on everything else, mic access is enabled, but Discord says mic is off for no reason that I know of. I used a mic tester, and it works, but on Discord, it doesn't, this was happening for a week. My system information is:OS Name:...
  3. Why does my mic not work on Discord?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my mic not work on Discord?: My mic doesn't work on discord, but works on everything else, mic access is enabled, but Discord says mic is off for no reason that I know of. I used a mic tester, and it works, but on Discord, it doesn't, this was happening for a week. My system information is:OS Name:...
  4. F4 mic muting button isn't working when I wanted to mute my mic...nothing is showing up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F4 mic muting button isn't working when I wanted to mute my mic...nothing is showing up...: Whenever I want to mute my mic, I'll simply press the mic button f4 key on my laptop's keyboard, and it'll show me a display/pop-up icon if my mic is muted/unmuted, but now it doesn't. I've tested on every app like Discord, GoogleMeet, Voice Recorder, etc and it doesn't...
  5. F4 mic muting button isn't working when I wanted to mute my mic...nothing is showing up...

F4 mic muting button isn't working when I wanted to mute my mic...nothing is showing up...: Whenever I want to mute my mic, I'll simply press the mic button f4 key on my laptop's keyboard, and it'll show me a display/pop-up icon if my mic is muted/unmuted, but now it doesn't. I've tested on every app like Discord, GoogleMeet, Voice Recorder, etc and it doesn't...
  6. My mic does not work across all apps such as google meet, zoom, discord and all of my games

My mic does not work across all apps such as google meet, zoom, discord and all of my games: Hello, recently my mic wasnt working in game, so i thought it must be my game that have a mic problem until i realized in my google meet and discord no one can hear me everytime i speak.Ive tried the all steps provided in this discussion...
  7. Mic not working in Discord.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic not working in Discord.: I just got a new PC and tried playing with my friend on Discord. As it turns out I can either have it so my headphone speakers work or my mic works. Not both. I could do both on my old PC. How can I fix this? submitted by /u/69Human69 [link] [comments]...
  8. My Mic won’t mute

My Mic won’t mute: My headset has a button on the side that I have been using to mute myself during discord calls and such but for the past two days it hasn’t been working. I tried a different headset to see if there was a problem with the headset but I am still having the same issues how can I...
  9. Muting my laptop doesnt work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Muting my laptop doesnt work: Hi I have an ASUS rog g14, and originally I could press the mute game to mute my laptop. Recently, I cannot mute my operating system with my main keyboard for some reason. When I press the mute button the screen would show that mic is muted, but people would still be able to...
  10. Raising Mic doesnt mute anymore

Raising Mic doesnt mute anymore: Hey guys i have a problem, i have a sennheiser gsp 300 and pre update 1903 i could mute my mic just by raising the mic up to 'lock' it. Afterwards i cant even mute it anymore after raising, any idea how to fix this? many thanks submitted by /u/PwnableThePwn [link]...