Windows 10: When I open a window and place it in the top right corner, then I close the folder and when...

Discus and support When I open a window and place it in the top right corner, then I close the folder and when... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; First screenshot is without problemAnd second screenshot is with problem check right corner between folder and desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Emmanouil Plevrakis, Dec 2, 2022.

1. When I open a window and place it in the top right corner, then I close the folder and when...

First screenshot is without problemAnd second screenshot is with problem check right corner between folder and desktop

:)

Emmanouil Plevrakis, Dec 2, 2022

2. Cursor moves to top-right corner and closes apps!

Hi,

I have a truly annoying problem that I need help with!

it makes my computer totally unusable!!

Problem:

The mouse cursor moves to the top right corner and "clicks" and tries to close my apps!

Here is what I have tried:

• Reinstall Windows
    • Disable trackpad
    • Disable mouse (via receiver)
    • Remove drivers and reboot and reinstall
    • I have seen and tried the thread below

What I have:

• Porsche Book One
    • Win 10 Pro
    • Version: 1709
    • OS Build: 16299.192

Redirecting

ToniJohansson- [O365], Dec 2, 2022
  3. provlima Win User
    blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and file icon ????

Can someone please guess why every folder and file Ive created in the last two momths has blue arrows in the top right corner of their icons? How do I get rid of these? See below examples

When I open a window and place it in the top right corner, then I close the folder and when... [​IMG]

When I open a window and place it in the top right corner, then I close the folder and when... [​IMG]

thanks for your help

provlima, Dec 2, 2022
  4. Arnie Est Win User

When I open a window and place it in the top right corner, then I close the folder and when...

apps corner kids corner

Hi,

Some features on your device will be modified or removed once you install Windows 10 Anniversary Update or Windows 10 Creators Update on your phone. For comments, feedback and suggestions, we suggest that you use Windows Feedback Hub app. The app gathers
    reports and suggestions to help make Windows better.

To send a suggestion, follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub
      app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Don't hesitate to ask the community if you need more help.

Arnie Est, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

When I open a window and place it in the top right corner, then I close the folder and when...

1. When I open a window and place it in the top right corner, then I close the folder and when... - Similar Threads - open window place

2. Clicking top right corner of Window closes the Window behind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking top right corner of Window closes the Window behind: Hello, I have the problem that when I click on the top right corner of the screen to close the maximized window, it closes the window behind the current window. This problem does not appear for all programs, but I've noticed that it appears in word, outlook powerpoint and...
  3. Clicking top right corner of Window closes the Window behind

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicking top right corner of Window closes the Window behind: Hello, I have the problem that when I click on the top right corner of the screen to close the maximized window, it closes the window behind the current window. This problem does not appear for all programs, but I've noticed that it appears in word, outlook powerpoint and...
  4. Clicking top right corner of Window closes the Window behind

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. When I open a window and place it in the right corner, then I close the folder and when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open a window and place it in the right corner, then I close the folder and when I...: First screenshot is without problemAnd second screenshot is with problem check right corner between folder and desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-a-window-and-place-it-in-the-right/b0d2fba2-230a-457b-9bcb-d31fbd6e8dca
  6. When I open a window and place it in the right corner, then I close the folder and when I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I open a window and place it in the right corner, then I close the folder and when I...: First screenshot is without problemAnd second screenshot is with problem check right corner between folder and desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-a-window-and-place-it-in-the-right/b0d2fba2-230a-457b-9bcb-d31fbd6e8dca
  7. When I open a window and place it in the top right corner, then I close the folder and when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open a window and place it in the top right corner, then I close the folder and when...: First screenshot is without problemAnd second screenshot is with problem check right corner between folder and desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-a-window-and-place-it-in-the-top-right/b0d2fba2-230a-457b-9bcb-d31fbd6e8dca
  8. I installed a game but when I try to open it it opens then closes right away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed a game but when I try to open it it opens then closes right away: I just installed call of duty infinite warfare from the windows store and wheI got done installing it after a boring 5 hours it wouldnt open! Anybody have a fix for this?...
  9. Cursor jumps to top right corner of screen and closes window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor jumps to top right corner of screen and closes window: Hey all, This problem has been affecting my Windows 10 laptop for years.It happens whether I am using my USB mouse or just using the touch pad. It seems to happen more often perhaps only when I am just running on battery power and the power cord is disconnected from the PC....
  10. When I create a new folder that I have 2 blue arrow on the top right corner. Another...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I create a new folder that I have 2 blue arrow on the top right corner. Another...: I decompress but I still have it. Is that have a virus or just the icon change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-create-a-new-folder-that-i-have-2-blue/f6827b65-0dc9-426a-ba23-15162b2fe11f"