Windows 10: When I open Calendar from Taskbar, events are not displaying

Discus and support When I open Calendar from Taskbar, events are not displaying in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The events are not showing in the Calendar when I open it from the Taskbar. But they are shown in the calendar app. This behaviour makes problems and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanTitus1, Apr 23, 2020.

1. DanTitus1 Win User

When I open Calendar from Taskbar, events are not displaying

The events are not showing in the Calendar when I open it from the Taskbar. But they are shown in the calendar app. This behaviour makes problems and I want to fix it.

:)

DanTitus1, Apr 23, 2020
  2. JerryPear Win User

Taskbar Calendar only showing certain events

Same problem here. Taskbar calendar used to properly display all my events, including the ones from Google Calendar but it suddenly stopped very recently. It is much of a pain since the taskbar calendar is pretty useful and it would be great to have this
    functionality back.

JerryPear, Apr 23, 2020
  3. drayzen Win User
    Windows 10 Taskbar Calendar Event Markers?

Is there a way to have the Taskbar Calendar display event markers for Calendar events?

e.g. (Mockup)

When I open Calendar from Taskbar, events are not displaying dbb06f3d-b6d9-406d-834f-2c5f01db7ee8?upload=true.jpg

Related, why does it open a new window when it says 'Switch to People' or 'Switch to Mail', it should happen in the same window... i.e. "switch" not "open".

drayzen, Apr 23, 2020
  4. When I open Calendar from Taskbar, events are not displaying

gmail calendar event is deleted by calendar app

Hi,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

If your Google calendar can't be synced with the Windows Calendar app, then follow the below Microsoft article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/see-google-events-calendar-app

If the issue persists then, I suggest you to uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows Store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in
      the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and Calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and Calendar app form the Windows Store.

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to assist you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

When I open Calendar from Taskbar, events are not displaying

1. When I open Calendar from Taskbar, events are not displaying - Similar Threads - open Calendar Taskbar

2. How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?: Is there a way to enable events or do I have to open the entire calendar app every time? I just bought a new windows 11 laptop and was using windows 10 before this which let me see and add more events through the taskbar....
  3. How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?: Is there a way to enable events or do I have to open the entire calendar app every time? I just bought a new windows 11 laptop and was using windows 10 before this which let me see and add more events through the taskbar....
  4. Calendar events are not displayed in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar events are not displayed in Windows 11: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and the events are now missing in the calendar panel not the app, can view everything on the calendar app. In my old Windows 10, I added Gmail Calendar and used it as the primary one, so that I can easily manage everything right from the...
  5. Highlight Days with Events in Taskbar Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Highlight Days with Events in Taskbar Calendar: Is there a way to have specific cells be highlighted if there are events on the corresponding day? Maybe mark the cells with the assigned color category of the event. Let's say today is December 27th and I have an appointment on January 3rd to which I assigned the color...
  6. Outlook crashes when opening calendar event

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook crashes when opening calendar event: Sometimes, when I open an exiting calendar event in Outlook 2010, the program crashes.When it does it once ,it continues to do it all day long. I can't use the Calendar. Same thing happens when I try to create a new calendar event. IIt too doesn't happen every day. When it...
  7. Calendar crashes when opening existing event

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calendar crashes when opening existing event: Hi, When I open an exising event to view or edit it, the Calendar app crashes and just evaporates. I've tried updating and troubleshooting but nothing worked. I reset the Calendar app in Settings but still get the same problem. Calendar version is 16005.12624.20212.0 on Win...
  8. Taskbar calendar widget is empty, doesn't display events from the calendar app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar calendar widget is empty, doesn't display events from the calendar app: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zapgokh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dz5ffi/taskbar_calendar_widget_is_empty_doesnt_display/
  9. Event calendar from the taskbar does not appear to me.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Event calendar from the taskbar does not appear to me.: Good afternoon; I have made the update and I already have the 1909 version of Windows 10, but I see that this option does not appear to me. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I attach the images. Thanks....
  10. Windows Calendar Not Displaying icloud events

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Calendar Not Displaying icloud events: My Windows calendar has stopped displaying my icloud events. I have tried deleting the account from the calendar and adding it again. For a while if I would turn the calendar toggle off and save it then turn it back on they would show. Now nothing is showing. I know they...