Windows 10: When i open cmd or game setup it shows 'Windows cannot find C:/admin/appdata/roaming/key.exe

Discus and support When i open cmd or game setup it shows 'Windows cannot find C:/admin/appdata/roaming/key.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH]can someone help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nojuspreobrazenskis, Apr 7, 2020.

1. When i open cmd or game setup it shows 'Windows cannot find C:/admin/appdata/roaming/key.exe

When i open cmd or game setup it shows 'Windows cannot find C:/admin/appdata/roaming/key.exe 13042587-10fa-4605-b65b-d49230f16536?upload=true.png can someone help me?

:)

nojuspreobrazenskis, Apr 7, 2020

2. Suspected infection in AppData\Roaming\.exe

Original title: AppData\Roaming\.exe

Can someone tell me what this is?

• C:\Users\knenina\AppData\Roaming\522001c91a0ba0c96d004d78\522001c91a0ba0c96d004d78.exe

My Antivirus said Application.Downloader.AAB (Suspected infection) but then it also says

"Cannot open file" error occurred: The "Cannot open file" error message means that the scanner was unable to open a file and that this file was not scanned. You can normally ignore this error message as there are many reasons for this message
    that do not imply a security threat, including:

• The file was a system file. System files are protected by the operation system by design. You can ignore this message in this case.
    • You do not have permission to read the file. To scan the file, log in with a user account with sufficient permissions (for example the computer's administrator account) and rescan.
    • The file was in use by an application when the scan was performed. To scan this file, close all applications and rescan.
    Said I have to manually remove i'm unsure how to do that exactly.

Or is this a valid file? This just appeared today.

kne thompson, Apr 7, 2020
  3. gokart2 Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

• [/quote]

gokart2, Apr 7, 2020
  4. When i open cmd or game setup it shows 'Windows cannot find C:/admin/appdata/roaming/key.exe

AppData Roaming Can't Open

Hi Charles,

The above issue might occur due to corrupted/missing system files and folder or if the user profile is corrupted on the computer.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Since when are you facing the above issue? Did you make any recent system changes?
    • Do you get any error code/error message on trying to access AppData/Roaming on the computer?

Method 1: Scan
    the computer for the presence of virus/malware by running the antivirus security software. Run the antivirus security software twice to detect and confirm the presence of malware/virus on your PC. Check for the status of the scan to view the presence
    of virus/malware.

Method 2:
    Run SFC scan and DISM scan by following the steps below and check if the issue is caused due to any of the missing or corrupted system files and folders on the computer.

SFC scan is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.

Windows corruption errors may prevent Windows updates and service packs from installing. For example, an update might not install if a system file is damaged. The
    DISM scan or System Update Readiness tool may help you to fix some Windows corruption errors.

Step 1: Open an Administrator command prompt
    window by

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Command Prompt (Admin) option.
    • Click on Yes and continue. Provide administrator password if prompted.
    • Check if it says Administrator: Command Prompt at the top of the command prompt window.

Step 2: Type the following commands in the
    CMD Prompt:

Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth

Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

Step 3: Close the command window and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of not able to open AppData/Roaming on the computer in the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

When i open cmd or game setup it shows 'Windows cannot find C:/admin/appdata/roaming/key.exe

1. When i open cmd or game setup it shows 'Windows cannot find C:/admin/appdata/roaming/key.exe - Similar Threads - open cmd game

2. windows cannot find C:\users\user\AppData\Roaming\DRPsu\PROGRAMS\DotNe t.exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows cannot find C:\users\user\AppData\Roaming\DRPsu\PROGRAMS\DotNe t.exe: HELP windows cannot find C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\DRPsu\PROGRAMS\DotNet.exe i dont exactly remember what I did why did this happen. IDK if i uninstalled something to make this happen or install. i cant really remember : its bothersome & I tried all the possible soln I...
  3. Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windo ws\Start...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windo ws\Start...: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\40332.exe'. Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again. Guys please help me with this problem , this is a error message that keeps popping up, Im having this...
  4. Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\___\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\ev awbuwg\ccdufutt.exe'

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\___\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\ev awbuwg\ccdufutt.exe': Every time I boot up and get to my desktop there's a command prompt that automatically opens with an error on top of it saying what's in the title followed by "Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." I just close it out every time but when I try googling...
  5. "windows cannot find c/users/appdata/roaming"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "windows cannot find c/users/appdata/roaming": i keep getting that error message. the app that the message is referencing isn't even on my pc. how do i fix this? submitted by /u/thisisachannelnameyt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mg3x0y/windows_cannot_find_cusersappdataroaming/
  6. Can't find 'Roaming' in %appdata%

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find 'Roaming' in %appdata%: Hello, I have 3 profile pictures in my 'Your info' in Settings. I want to delete 2 pictures and keep 1. I asked someone and they told me to go to File Explorer and go to: C:Users/my name/App Data/Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures The thing is, when i open App...
  7. Windows cannot find "c:\users\ART\Appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\ev rtvhjw\srbigjue.exe"...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows cannot find "c:\users\ART\Appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\ev rtvhjw\srbigjue.exe"...: I am using win 10 (64bit) on my HP laptop. The pop-up message comes when I charge my laptop. After clicking ok it goes away but after few minutes it comes back again. Why is this happening? Please help. Thanks in advance. [ATTACH]...
  8. Cannot run .exe files, cmd (admin)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot run .exe files, cmd (admin): Hi! I tried to install a program to recover some lost pictures from an android phone. Later on some error popped up basically saying I couldn’t install the program. I’ve since then deleted the installer exe file. For some reason nothing was working so i force shutdown my...
  9. Cannot find script file'. 'C:\Users\SM\AppData\Roaming\MicrosoftDirectX11

Cannot find script file'. 'C:\Users\SM\AppData\Roaming\MicrosoftDirectX11: How do we solve this issue ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-script-file/f4f1737e-6271-45da-b66e-9631e0870740
  10. Windows Cannot Find : C\Users\AppData/Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\aicvbbdb \jvivrswu.exe -...

Windows Cannot Find : C\Users\AppData/Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\aicvbbdb \jvivrswu.exe -...: Few days ago my PC got infected with virus..I've done a clean up and now i kept receiving this pop up after start up. My PC used to get 19 - 21nd boot time now it's goes up to 70 second with that pop up a second later. FYI,i have reinstalled my window 10 from media creation...