Windows 10: When I open Discord, several world files opens

Discus and support When I open Discord, several world files opens in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I click on Discord to open it, automatically several new Word files opens. I think this issue showed up after I did a system restore from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AzizUs, Jan 9, 2019.

1. AzizUs Win User

When I open Discord, several world files opens

When I click on Discord to open it, automatically several new Word files opens. I think this issue showed up after I did a system restore from a recovery point due to a Windows update that spoiled my internet connection. I have shortcuts to both the Discord app and Microsoft Word on the taskbar. I run Windows 10.

:)

AzizUs, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Jan 9, 2019
  3. jaydeee Win User
    PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile When I open Discord, several world files opens :)

jaydeee, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Hnykill22 Win User

7 upcoming open world games that will re-define this generation

Ghost Recon Wildlands and mafia 3 are on my list. it seems that unscripted open world games will become the future to come. like Skyrim fused to algorithm open world simulator. like real world.

I like it *Smile When I open Discord, several world files opens :) ..

Hnykill22, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

1. When I open Discord, several world files opens - Similar Threads - open Discord several

2. BSOD when opening discord app!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when opening discord app!: Hello,Yesterday I was doing some clean on my gf pc, removing dust and all the components. She has a R5 340 amd radeon 2gb GPU but I wanted to change it to a GTX 750 4gb.I replaced the GPU and start the pc again when suddenly I got a lot of BSOD,I managed to solve some of the...
  3. BSOD when opening discord app!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when opening discord app!: Hello,Yesterday I was doing some clean on my gf pc, removing dust and all the components. She has a R5 340 amd radeon 2gb GPU but I wanted to change it to a GTX 750 4gb.I replaced the GPU and start the pc again when suddenly I got a lot of BSOD,I managed to solve some of the...
  4. BSOD when opening discord app!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD when opening/logging into discord app?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD when opening/logging into discord app?: I've recently got a laptop and it's constantly coming up with the blue screen every time I open and log into discord. Stop code: Service system exceptionaktikmdag.sys failed...
  6. several minutes for file to open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    several minutes for file to open: Hello, I have an ssd, Samsung 980 pro. The thing I have observed is that sometimes the system works just fine, but at random times when I open any Folderdoesn't mater how many files are in it, it takes up to 5-7 minutes to open. I have surfed the web, but haven't come...
  7. Discord/Zoom cuts when I open the File Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Discord/Zoom cuts when I open the File Explorer: Ok, so I have a weird problem, and Google gives me nothing... it seems to be something quite unusual. I have a PC tower with an Archer-T3U USB adapter. It works well. I have a 200 mbps Internet connection that is very fast and reliable. However, for some reason EVERY. TIME. i...
  8. 0xc0000135 error when opening Discord

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc0000135 error when opening Discord: I recently did a disk cleanup and now I can't open Discord and some other programs, they just show a "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000135. Click OK to close the application.". I also tried...
  9. Several New Word Documents open when Opening Discord

in Windows 10 Customization
    Several New Word Documents open when Opening Discord: Hello! In the last few days or so I've had a very weird issue that I've never seen before. I run Windows 10. On my taskbar I have shortcuts to both the Discord app and Microsoft Word. When I turn my laptop on, I click the Discord shortcut to open it. Discord will open, but so...
  10. Open Files Disappear When I Open Chrome, Chrome Disappears When I Open

in Windows 10 Support
    Open Files Disappear When I Open Chrome, Chrome Disappears When I Open: Hi, I just updated to W10. If I open several files/documents I get the icon in the taskbar (the bar at the bottom of the page), hover over it and see the documents that are open. I then open Chrome and the Chrome icon appears in the taskbar and the documents open icon...