Windows 10: When I open email and messages from twitter come up. I open twitter but cannot see latest...

Discus and support When I open email and messages from twitter come up. I open twitter but cannot see latest... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Cannot open messages/updates on twitter.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PatriciaCowan1, Mar 7, 2019.

1. When I open email and messages from twitter come up. I open twitter but cannot see latest...

Cannot open messages/updates on twitter.

:)

PatriciaCowan1, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Billy Med Win User

Twitter Notifications

No worries, Russ. To get Twitter notifications on your device, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall your Twitter application.
    • Open your Twitter from a computer and go to your settings.
    • Choose apps and remove access from Twitter for your Windows Phone.
    • Reinstall Twitter on your phone and grant it permission to connect to your account.
    You should receive Twitter notifications after a day or two.

Keep us posted.

Billy Med, Mar 7, 2019
  3. N9 PR1.3 - Twitter and email problems

I can't recall whether these problems appeared as soon as I installed PR1.3 or later,

but there are two quite annoying issues with my N9 16G.

Every morning after sleep or long period of time of not launching Twitter from social view

I get "Twitter is not responding" message when trying to opea a Twitter message.

Twitter app opens and keeps loading and then comes the error message.

Then after a while of waiting the message opens.

Sometimes the error message might come also when the message is already open.

And the other issue is with the email client.

I get all the notifications of new emails, but when I enter email client there is no indication of which email account the new message has arrived. There used to be blue color marking.

When I open the account the blue marking is there.

At first I thought that these issues came because I first installed PR1.3 OTA and got stuck at 90%,

but reinstalling with Nokia Suite didn't help with these issues.

No biggies, but quite annoying in such a great phone.

Is there a way to fix these?

Jayzteroid, Mar 7, 2019
  4. BumbleBee Win User

When I open email and messages from twitter come up. I open twitter but cannot see latest...

Twitter Plugin

are there any plugins for XenForo similar to the Youtube player but for Twitter?

When I open email and messages from twitter come up.  I open twitter but cannot see latest... YuKmREV.png

sometimes I find funny posts on Twitter or Vine's embedded in a Twitter post that I can't post on TPU *Frown When I open email and messages from twitter come up.  I open twitter but cannot see latest... :(

BumbleBee, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

When I open email and messages from twitter come up. I open twitter but cannot see latest...

1. When I open email and messages from twitter come up. I open twitter but cannot see latest... - Similar Threads - open email messages

2. Unable to open Twitter app on from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Twitter app on from the Microsoft Store.: Good morning or afternoon to all, I am hoping to get a resolution to my problem with the Microsoft Store. Whenever I search for the Twitter app. it tells me that I own it, however when I click on it says, "This app requires the latest version of Microsoft Edge." I'm certain...
  3. Unable to open Twitter app on from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open Twitter app on from the Microsoft Store.: Good morning or afternoon to all, I am hoping to get a resolution to my problem with the Microsoft Store. Whenever I search for the Twitter app. it tells me that I own it, however when I click on it says, "This app requires the latest version of Microsoft Edge." I'm certain...
  4. I can't open or use Twitter on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open or use Twitter on Windows 11: I've tried using the Twitter app from the Microsoft app storeI've tried signing on to Twitter through the /flow/login?input_flow websiteI've tried logging on both Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and FirefoxI've tried using Tweetdeck as well.Every single time, the same problem...
  5. I can't open or use Twitter on Windows 11

I can't open or use Twitter on Windows 11: I've tried using the Twitter app from the Microsoft app storeI've tried signing on to Twitter through the /flow/login?input_flow websiteI've tried logging on both Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and FirefoxI've tried using Tweetdeck as well.Every single time, the same problem...
  6. Twitter link not opening properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Twitter link not opening properly: When I click on a Twitter link in Telegram I get the "How do you want to open this?" question, no matter if I previously made a selection and checked the "Always use this app" box. I'd like to open such links in the Twitter app but I don't even get that choice. The Twitter...
  7. twitter

twitter: I have been trying t fix my twitter account for ever now and I'm not winning I have a twitter account and have now downloaded the app from the Microsoft store once done I try to log into my account it keeps giving me the msg client not permitted to perform this action I have...
  8. I cannot get a direct conversation with Twitter

in Windows 10 Support
    I cannot get a direct conversation with Twitter: Hello, I wonder if you can help me as i have exhausted all measures. I cannot get a direct conversation with Twitter since my account was compromised. Because the code to reset my password has been sent to my last email account which i cannot get access too., they wont...
  9. Twitter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Twitter: Hi, Twitter is no longer letting me post pics from lap top ? .... all other functionality is working ok. I get a Tweet not sent error message. Word only tweets, comments and likes and RTs ok.........
  10. Twitter

Twitter: If you have a Twitter Account you may want to change your Password. It may have been compromised. Twitter Support (@TwitterSupport) | Twitter [img] 109300