Windows 10: When I open files in my computer files's disc, it shutdown itself automatically

Discus and support When I open files in my computer files's disc, it shutdown itself automatically in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I open files in my computer files's disc, it shutdown itself automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ODILANDODHIGHLAND, Oct 30, 2019.

1. When I open files in my computer files's disc, it shutdown itself automatically

When I open files in my computer files's disc, it shutdown itself automatically

:)

ODILANDODHIGHLAND, Oct 30, 2019
  2. jaydeee Win User

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile When I open files in my computer files's disc, it shutdown itself automatically :)

jaydeee, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Ketxxx Win User
    opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Oct 30, 2019
  4. When I open files in my computer files's disc, it shutdown itself automatically

Files waiting to be written to disc

Hi,

The Files waiting to be written to disc error occurs when the files that you're trying to burn are accidentally placed on the driver that is used by the disc burner, or when attempting to burn a disc fails. To resolve this, we suggest
    that you delete the temporary files to be burned as these files could be conflicting the process of burning the files that you want.

Here are the steps:

• Open Run by pressing the Windows key + R simultaneously.
    • Type shell:cd burning, and then press Enter
      to open the Temporary Burn Folder.
    • Delete all the files in the Temporary Burn Folder folder.
    • Restart the PC.
    • Attempt to finish burning the CD.

Note: In the event that some files in Temporary Burn folder won't delete, restart the PC, and then try the procedure again.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Patricia Yu, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

When I open files in my computer files's disc, it shutdown itself automatically

1. When I open files in my computer files's disc, it shutdown itself automatically - Similar Threads - open files computer

2. why when I restart my PC, many files are opened automatically?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why when I restart my PC, many files are opened automatically?: a few days ago, I was trying to fix the issue of there being no directory in for my desktop and other files but now I am experiencing that all folders that exit in the start-up menu folder are opening when I restart my pc every timeHow can I Solve this issue?...
  3. why when I restart my PC, many files are opened automatically?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why when I restart my PC, many files are opened automatically?: a few days ago, I was trying to fix the issue of there being no directory in for my desktop and other files but now I am experiencing that all folders that exit in the start-up menu folder are opening when I restart my pc every timeHow can I Solve this issue?...
  4. why when I restart my PC, many files are opened automatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Backing up files to an external disc - automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backing up files to an external disc - automatically: I have a folder at C:\Users\Public\ and need to back it up on an external USB. I tried using file history but I couldn't get it to work because I couldn't set the path to that folder.I basically want to change the "Copies from" and add another path to copy things from.I have...
  6. Backing up files to an external disc - automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backing up files to an external disc - automatically: I have a folder at C:\Users\Public\ and need to back it up on an external USB. I tried using file history but I couldn't get it to work because I couldn't set the path to that folder.I basically want to change the "Copies from" and add another path to copy things from.I have...
  7. File explorer automatically opens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer automatically opens: Yes, i would like to know how to stop my file explorer to open up whenever i open my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-automatically-opens/e46b39ed-2e4c-4647-a870-2a9f5d6355af
  8. Computer hangs when I try to open a file

Computer hangs when I try to open a file: Recently my Windows 10 computer started hanging when I try to open a file. For example, in Word I click Open and immediately an empty navigation window opens. EMPTY! And the application says Not Responding if I try to click anything else. The empty window persists for 30...
  9. Computer Freezes if when renaming a file and the file is open.

Computer Freezes if when renaming a file and the file is open.: With my Windows 7 and renaming files, if I left the file open while renaming, windows would send a pop-up letting me know that it couldn't do it and then I would close the file and click "Try Again". Windows 10 doesn't give me a warning pop-up and just totally freezes my...
  10. file explorer keeps opening itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    file explorer keeps opening itself: (This is a new PC with Windows 10 home, version 1803, OS build 17134.619. With an USB external drive is connected (as d:\ drive), file explorer keeps reporting problem (with the drive) and then opens the file explorer. This keeps going on and on by itself. Each time a...