Windows 10: When I open i up, my computer resets.. HELP

Discus and support When I open i up, my computer resets.. HELP in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, when I do the following keys: Win + G To Open Xbox Game Bar is resets my pc. You may say, "Oh its probs a hotkey on your pc" No its not. I search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ElonReeveMusket, Jul 30, 2020.

1. When I open i up, my computer resets.. HELP

So, when I do the following keys: Win + G To Open Xbox Game Bar is resets my pc. You may say, "Oh its probs a hotkey on your pc" No its not. I search for the Game Bar on the Cortana search and i clicked it and my pc reset. I need help.

:)

ElonReeveMusket, Jul 30, 2020

2. I have some issue with the power in my computer as the Computer Wakes Up Automatically. Please help.

Hello,

We appreciate your persistent patience on this issue.

I suggest you to check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different Local Administrator user account.

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Assuming that you are already logged on to your user account in Windows 10, click the Start button.
    • From the Start menu, click your name from the top of the left pane.
    • From the displayed options click Sign out.
    • From the login screen, click to the different user account you want to switch to.

However, if you do not have a separate user account, I suggest you to create another Local administrator user account by referring to the Microsoft article here: Set
    up accounts

If it still does not help, I suggest you to look for the events which caused the computer to wake up in the Event viewer.

To view activities in Windows, I suggest you to open the Event Viewer. To do so, follow the below steps.

• Go to the Control Panel and choose to click on the
      Administrative Tools icon.
    • The above action will open up a new window of the Administrative Tools where you will see the
      Event Viewer.

Kindly let us know the results and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Can I run Battlefield 2 on my parents computer?

If I am going to buy something, I want my game to run medium to well as far as game speed and res. I am open to any suggestions and advice on how to match up my new GPU with my old dell dimesions 8400 setup previously listed as the setup at my rents house. I want enough power to run BF2 online well to avoid lag problems. Also does anyone suggest new memory for my BF2 applications?

floridajerseyguy, Jul 30, 2020
  4. When I open i up, my computer resets.. HELP

I need help with my windows computer.

Hi Jerry,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to refer to the following steps, and check if it helps.

• Right –click on the folder.

• Click on Open with to expand.

• Uncheck Always use this app to open files.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

When I open i up, my computer resets.. HELP

1. When I open i up, my computer resets.. HELP - Similar Threads - open computer resets

2. When I open i up Xbox Gamebar, my computer resets.. HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open i up Xbox Gamebar, my computer resets.. HELP: So, when I do the following keys: Win + G To Open Xbox Game Bar is resets my pc. You may say, "Oh its probs a hotkey on your pc" No its not. I search for the Game Bar on the Cortana search and i clicked it and my pc reset. I need help....
  3. Messed up audio when gaming since i reset my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messed up audio when gaming since i reset my computer: When i decided to reset my computer it all went well until i began playing games. I noticed the audio balancing or panning or whatever was really off and really hard to listen to when using headphones. In game audio would only come from the very right of my ear. I is hard to...
  4. i opened my computer when i woke up and now my windows user is taking up 50-60% of my cpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i opened my computer when i woke up and now my windows user is taking up 50-60% of my cpu: So today i woke up and got on my computer like normal, And i opened tf2 because i was bored. Then it was REALLY slow, Like REALLY slow. So i just watched youtube and a few hours ago i was on steam just browsing and it was insanely slow so i just put my computer down and...
  5. I got stuck when Factory Resetting My Computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I got stuck when Factory Resetting My Computer: I did a factory reset yesterday, but when windows was re-installing it got stuck at 64%. I didn't run out of battery or anything, I don't know how to fix this....
  6. microsoft store opens when I log on to my computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store opens when I log on to my computer: How do I stop the microsoft store from opening when I log on to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-opens-when-i-log-on-to-my-computer/48f7261f-1381-4631-97db-2f9f693c65fd"
  7. I completely messed my computer up and I cant completely reset it

I completely messed my computer up and I cant completely reset it: I dont know what I did but I tried getting space and I deleted Microsoft store and Alienware command center. Ive looked at all those videos on how to reinstall but when I reinstall it just completely crashes. I have tried to reset it to where it feels like I just got a new...
  8. games not opening ,if i reset my laptop to factory settings will that help

games not opening ,if i reset my laptop to factory settings will that help: have several gam down loads that have stopped opening.have tried all the self help options,refreshed windows 10,tried to set run in compatibilty .still games wont open....
  9. When I reset my computer for my friend to use it everything when to crap

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I reset my computer for my friend to use it everything when to crap: When I reset my computer for my friend to use it everything when to crap. I updated it and it has windows 10 now. But every time I try to restart it, it is unable to sign in and says you are logged onto a temporary account. I can't use any apps and the computer barely...
  10. My computer re-opens when i close it why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer re-opens when i close it why?: For the past few weeks almost everytime i close my computer it magically opens again for no reason and this only happens when i close it from my pc and not the power button and when i have a program running but everytime i close it,it takes 1-2 minutes closes my monitor...