Windows 10: When I open i up, my computer resets.. HELP

Discus and support When I open i up, my computer resets.. HELP in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, when I do the following keys: Win + G To Open Xbox Game Bar is resets my pc. You may say, "Oh its probs a hotkey on your pc" No its not. I search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ElonReeveMusket, Jul 30, 2020.

1. When I open i up, my computer resets.. HELP

So, when I do the following keys: Win + G To Open Xbox Game Bar is resets my pc. You may say, "Oh its probs a hotkey on your pc" No its not. I search for the Game Bar on the Cortana search and i clicked it and my pc reset. I need help.

:)

ElonReeveMusket, Jul 30, 2020

2. I have some issue with the power in my computer as the Computer Wakes Up Automatically. Please help.

Hello,

We appreciate your persistent patience on this issue.

I suggest you to check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different Local Administrator user account.

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Assuming that you are already logged on to your user account in Windows 10, click the Start button.
    • From the Start menu, click your name from the top of the left pane.
    • From the displayed options click Sign out.
    • From the login screen, click to the different user account you want to switch to.

However, if you do not have a separate user account, I suggest you to create another Local administrator user account by referring to the Microsoft article here: Set
    up accounts

If it still does not help, I suggest you to look for the events which caused the computer to wake up in the Event viewer.

To view activities in Windows, I suggest you to open the Event Viewer. To do so, follow the below steps.

• Go to the Control Panel and choose to click on the
      Administrative Tools icon.
    • The above action will open up a new window of the Administrative Tools where you will see the
      Event Viewer.

Kindly let us know the results and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Can I run Battlefield 2 on my parents computer?

If I am going to buy something, I want my game to run medium to well as far as game speed and res. I am open to any suggestions and advice on how to match up my new GPU with my old dell dimesions 8400 setup previously listed as the setup at my rents house. I want enough power to run BF2 online well to avoid lag problems. Also does anyone suggest new memory for my BF2 applications?

floridajerseyguy, Jul 30, 2020
  4. When I open i up, my computer resets.. HELP

I need help with my windows computer.

Hi Jerry,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to refer to the following steps, and check if it helps.

• Right –click on the folder.

• Click on Open with to expand.

• Uncheck Always use this app to open files.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

When I open i up, my computer resets.. HELP

1. When I open i up, my computer resets.. HELP - Similar Threads - open computer resets

2. I had a power outage when I was resetting my computer and now I can’t open windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a power outage when I was resetting my computer and now I can’t open windows: I was trying to reset a hard drive for a friend of mine but a power outage happened at 50% and now I get an error saying “the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. Yo install windows, click OK to restart the...
  3. I had a power outage when I was resetting my computer and now I can’t open windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had a power outage when I was resetting my computer and now I can’t open windows: I was trying to reset a hard drive for a friend of mine but a power outage happened at 50% and now I get an error saying “the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. Yo install windows, click OK to restart the...
  4. I had a power outage when I was resetting my computer and now I can’t open windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. help i cant reset my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help i cant reset my computer: I have an oyyu ubook 7 and I forgot the password to it, I have tried to reset my password but it says that I don't have a dedicated drive for it then I tried to reset it but it says I need additional free space even though I put in a 128GB sd card in it please help...
  6. help i cant reset my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help i cant reset my computer: I have an oyyu ubook 7 and I forgot the password to it, I have tried to reset my password but it says that I don't have a dedicated drive for it then I tried to reset it but it says I need additional free space even though I put in a 128GB sd card in it please help...
  7. help i cant reset my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I Cant boot up my computer HELP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Cant boot up my computer HELP!: hi i am using a HP laptop and i have recently enabled bitlocker on drive C but suddenly the computer shutdown itstelf and whenever i try to boot it up it just gives me a black screen (no HP logo or anything) PLEASE HELP!!!! submitted by /u/SparklyTR [link] [comments]...
  9. When I open i up Xbox Gamebar, my computer resets.. HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open i up Xbox Gamebar, my computer resets.. HELP: So, when I do the following keys: Win + G To Open Xbox Game Bar is resets my pc. You may say, "Oh its probs a hotkey on your pc" No its not. I search for the Game Bar on the Cortana search and i clicked it and my pc reset. I need help....
  10. Messed up audio when gaming since i reset my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messed up audio when gaming since i reset my computer: When i decided to reset my computer it all went well until i began playing games. I noticed the audio balancing or panning or whatever was really off and really hard to listen to when using headphones. In game audio would only come from the very right of my ear. I is hard to...