Windows 10: When I open my java Minecraft launcher, it does not respond

Discus and support When I open my java Minecraft launcher, it does not respond in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When Minecraft launcher is opened I am greeted with a gray screen and the top of the widow says "Minecraft Launcher not responding" i have tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LiamBeck1, Jan 11, 2021.

1. LiamBeck1 Win User

When I open my java Minecraft launcher, it does not respond

When Minecraft launcher is opened I am greeted with a gray screen and the top of the widow says "Minecraft Launcher not responding" i have tried to uninstall the launcher then proceed to reinstall it, and I have tried to update my graphics driver, but neither option worked, and I am looking for a way to fix it .

:)

LiamBeck1, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Elvan Goh Win User

Minecraft Launcher not responding

My Minecraft hasn't been working for the past year now, but I recently have wanted to get back into the game. However, after I click play game in the launcher, Minecraft immediately crashes and responds with

"Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working"
    Any help would be appreciated!

Elvan Goh, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Minecraft FTB (Legacy Launcher)/ATLauncher java problems (no java?)

I have the java runtime (10.0.2 x64) installed on my computer, and decided to try my hands at a minecraft modpack with the legacy ftb launcher; problem is, the launcher does not detect java running on my computer, even though the latest JRE IS installed. I tested this out with the ATLauncher, and it too says "no java, download it"

Went on the ftb discord channel, and one user said "most of all mods need java 8 to work, java 10 won't be posibile for a long while". So problem solved, I guess

BrokenDaily, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Hawk680 Win User

Minecraft launcher wont open

Hello, I bought minecraft java a while ago, two days ago i updated my pc to the new windows, after doing this, i can no longer open the minecraft java launcher so i am not able to play. please help thanks

Hawk680, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

1. When I open my java Minecraft launcher, it does not respond - Similar Threads - open java Minecraft

2. Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher: I bought the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC bundle, and tried downloading the Minecraft Launcher from the MinecraftInstaller.exe file, but accidentally clicked "No" when asked to give permissions to the installer. From then on, I always got the error code...
  3. Minecraft Launcher Java not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Launcher Java not working: I have gamepass ultimate until November 2022, I can install the Minecraft launcher but when I go on it, it won't let me play either version it will tell me to buy or get gamepass for it, if I click buy gamepass it takes me to the website and nothing happens, I try and go into...
  4. Minecraft Launcher Java not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher Java not working: I have gamepass ultimate until November 2022, I can install the Minecraft launcher but when I go on it, it won't let me play either version it will tell me to buy or get gamepass for it, if I click buy gamepass it takes me to the website and nothing happens, I try and go into...
  5. Minecraft Launcher Java not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Minecraft java edition not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java edition not responding: Hey so i just bought java edition today and went to the launcher and everything, Im on the newest version but everytime i try and open minecraft it doesnt respond and it wont let me play. Ive been wanting to play java for a really long time so some help would be appreciated:...
  7. I Cant open Minecraft Launcher Java edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cant open Minecraft Launcher Java edition.: I cannot open Minecraft launcher after I updated my window. I tried to Re-install the game but I still can't open it, tried instruction on yt, and still not working. What should I do to fix this problem?...
  8. Minecraft Launcher not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher not responding: Hello, So I just bought a new laptop and I bought Minecraft Java edition. Well that was about two weeks ago, and recently I was cleaning out old files and i accidently deleted all my Minecraft folders and me being stupid, I deleted all the files in the recycling bin. Well I...
  9. Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition: I bought Minecraft Java edition a month or two ago. I got Java edition to play with my cousin since he had that version and it's really fun to play by myself as well. Then I wanted to play with my girlfriend but she played on her phone. So I bought and downloaded the Windows...
  10. Minecraft Launcher not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft Launcher not responding: My Minecraft hasn't been working for the past year now, but I recently have wanted to get back into the game. However, after I click play game in the launcher, Minecraft immediately crashes and responds with "Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working" Any help would...