Windows 10: When I open my laptop.In the starting windows,an error is shown which is,"the system...

Discus and support When I open my laptop.In the starting windows,an error is shown which is,"the system... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How can I solve the problem.Tell me the solution please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RakibulIslam4, Sep 5, 2018.

1. When I open my laptop.In the starting windows,an error is shown which is,"the system...

How can I solve the problem.Tell me the solution please.

:)

RakibulIslam4, Sep 5, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

CD drive error

1) Close all open programs
    2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
    3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    SYSTEM
    CurrentControlSet
    Control
    Class
    {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.

UpperFilters
    LowerFilters
    UpperFilters.bak
    LowerFilters.bak
    5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
    6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
    7) Reboot your computer
    8) Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives have returned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that the yellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone.

And it likely has something to do with the emulated drive you have listed there.

newtekie1, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Namslas90 Win User

When I open my laptop.In the starting windows,an error is shown which is,"the system...

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

When I open my laptop.In the starting windows,an error is shown which is,"the system...

1. When I open my laptop.In the starting windows,an error is shown which is,"the system... - Similar Threads - open laptop starting

2. My system shows an application is open in desktop when ever i turn on my laptop or restart...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My system shows an application is open in desktop when ever i turn on my laptop or restart...: i have recently bought a new laptop and i have noticed this issue after using it for 2.5 month. My system shows an application is open in desktop when ever i turn on my laptop or restart it and it the program close in 1sec ....
  3. Spotify Opens when I start my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spotify Opens when I start my PC: Windows 10; Default browser Edge When I start my PC Spotify opens...it may be to Install it. I do not nor have I ever installed Spotify.... A Spotify window opens, It shows the Spotify symbol, it disappears in about 10 seconds. I have looked in Startup, nothing is...
  4. I open my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I open my laptop: Hi Good day! Kindly assist me with my laptop huawei d15 because when I change the pin and add finger print for password my father accidentally shutdown the laptop and when I open the laptop the first finger print that we put pop says "Your PIN is required to sign in"...
  5. My laptop automatically turns on when i open the lid.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop automatically turns on when i open the lid.: Hi, I have a ASUS vivobook S-15 530Fn. I'm having two problems with it, When i shut it down and don't put the lid down it automatically turns on again. Another is when I open the lid my laptop automatically turns on.without pressing power button. Now i want to know that is...
  6. my laptop when connected to the wifi shown connected but no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my laptop when connected to the wifi shown connected but no internet: my laptop when connected to the wifi shown connected but no internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-when-connected-to-the-wifi-shown/cf1a3397-d074-4065-94ba-6fd5b87458d2
  7. Error when I open Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when I open Windows Store: -Hello! -I run Windows 10 Pro on the latest version and up to date. -Every time I try opening Windows Store, the window flashes a split second and then disappears. -Searching for answers, stumbled upon running "wsreset.exe" in Run but i get the error message...
  8. Critical error when I open the start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Critical error when I open the start menu: Hi when i press the start menu button or the search bar i get a critical error saying your start menu isnt working. I was getting an error earlier where when i turned on my pc i got an error saying unexpected kernel mode trap. I unpluged my pc power supply and all usb...
  9. How to fix this error when i start my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix this error when i start my laptop: [ATTACH]I got windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-error-when-i-start-my-laptop/571dd8e7-a6a2-4d45-b0c8-92a73b743d56
  10. My Acer laptop freezes when I open photos.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Acer laptop freezes when I open photos.: My Acer laptop freezes when I open photos after the latest window 10 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-acer-laptop-freezes-when-i-open-photos/f61e8738-f1be-409a-8bef-a3a759e2ed9f"