Windows 10: When I open Office 365 Apps such as Outlook, they end up minimized at the top left corner...

Discus and support When I open Office 365 Apps such as Outlook, they end up minimized at the top left corner... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I open Office 365 Apps such as Outlook, Word and Exel, they end up minimized at the top left corner of the screen as a box. How to make those... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Matt Nezz, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Matt Nezz Win User

When I open Office 365 Apps such as Outlook, they end up minimized at the top left corner...

When I open Office 365 Apps such as Outlook, Word and Exel, they end up minimized at the top left corner of the screen as a box. How to make those apps open in normal sized window.

You can resize the windows, but to do it every time I launch the application is annoying.

I have tried closing the app in a window size I want and when I open it up again it opens to the top left corner.

I have tried to set it to maximize in the app properties but it doesn't "maximize " when I launch the app.

I'm using a 4K tv and resolution if that helps.

Windows 10 Enterprise 1903

Office 365

:)

Matt Nezz, Dec 9, 2019

2. subfolders have disappeared in outlook on office 365

ok - so yes its a IMAP type account as its apple (.me) so the first bit I cant do.

When i follow your instructions to try and repair office 365, i can open up control panel as you suggest, but Microsoft Office 365 is not in the list of programs so i cant run a repair.

If I go to Settings, Apps, I can find Microsoft Office Desktop Apps in the list.

If I click on that and then Advanced Options there is a "repair" option, I have ran that - but it made no difference.

I have also then tried the "reset" option, this just completely removed outlook - which I can no longer see at all.....

I can see the subfolders if I go into mail rather than outlook - but I now have no other accounts - I will have to reset all my accounts up....

Why is outlook no longer working?

andrewmitchell7, Dec 9, 2019
  3. coreyfd Win User
    Program window stuck minimized in top left corner of desk top

I can not open, maximize, minimize, move or close the program that you see in the top left of the desk top screen. Picture sideways... I show in the task bar also and when I hover the mouse and X it nothing happens. restart did nothing. When i reopened the
    program after restart it went right back to the top left corner.

When I open Office 365 Apps such as Outlook, they end up minimized at the top left corner... 8430a94c-1b32-4782-9a52-cf643ea79eb4.jpg

coreyfd, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Munki Win User

When I open Office 365 Apps such as Outlook, they end up minimized at the top left corner...

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

1. When I open Office 365 Apps such as Outlook, they end up minimized at the top left corner... - Similar Threads - open Office 365

2. unresponsive screen top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unresponsive screen top left corner: I had this issues before on my windows 10 pc and then I bought new pc with windows 11 installed and I realise that it also happens on the new one. My top left corner of the screen is unresponsive click, scroll etc whatever I do no response, example: Now i'm in the internet...
  3. When I open up a program everything is moving to the left corner

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I open up a program everything is moving to the left corner: When I open up a program, for instance Chrome, it looks like everything is moving to the top left corner. If I’m on YouTube looking at the comments then minimize and then go full screen the text is moving to top left corner then you can see the comments. On another computer...
  4. Windows are showing up in the top left corner only.

Windows are showing up in the top left corner only.: Whenever I open a new window it pops up in the top left corner. If anyone wants I can provide an image. I am unable to resize them and they stay like that. I found a windows 10 support form and edited the registry but it didn’t help. Any support would be appreciated....
  5. it's like minimized towards the top left corner of the screen when finished recording. If...

it's like minimized towards the top left corner of the screen when finished recording. If...: submitted by /u/babysnooz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktt9zy/its_like_minimized_towards_the_top_left_corner_of/
  6. Outlook Office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Outlook Office 365: I can't get the visual basic editor to open in Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-office-365/8ccca054-a9e2-40f3-bf74-02a73c6d70a9
  7. No response on top left corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    No response on top left corner: Hello, I have a problem with top left corner of the screen. I can put I mouse there, but when I click nothing happens... It is a small area. Please send me an advice how to solve the problem. It started happening two days ago. Thank you...
  8. Issues with Office 365 / Outlook / Syncing... with Lap-top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with Office 365 / Outlook / Syncing... with Lap-top: ISSUES · 1003-2000-3836-6A41 · *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can we make sure this is the only email I use to connect, as I use to have*** Email address is removed for privacy *** · Only want 1 sign in to my Micro-acct. Ho do I? ·...
  9. Outlook in Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook in Office 365: I updated my subscription for Office 365, all apps work fine except Outlook. I keep getting Outlook cannot logon. The Microsoft Exchange information service in your profile is missing required information. Modify your profile to ensure that you are using the correct Microsoft...
  10. When opening new windows, they stick to the top left corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    When opening new windows, they stick to the top left corner of the screen: I have no idea what is causing this but when I open new windows in any program a lot of the time they open up stuck to the top left corner of the screen. I'll move the window to the middle and then the next time I open a window again, it's back being stuck to the top left...