Windows 10: When I open program in one desktop it open automaticly in other desktops in windows 11 dev...

Discus and support When I open program in one desktop it open automaticly in other desktops in windows 11 dev... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Everyone I use task view too much in my laptop that works with windows 11 I entered dev channel because I love to have new featuresbut when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ahmed redasaeed, Jun 3, 2023.

1. When I open program in one desktop it open automaticly in other desktops in windows 11 dev...

Hi Everyone I use task view too much in my laptop that works with windows 11 I entered dev channel because I love to have new featuresbut when I upgrade to build 23471 in dev channel I opened vs code and a video in desktop called css After ending 5 videos I go to another desktop and I found programmes of css desktop is minimized in all other desktopsI don't know what to do to fix this error

:)

ahmed redasaeed, Jun 3, 2023
  2. SimonLidd Win User

Programs open in wrong Virtual Desktop

I have a written a program which enhances Windows 10 desktops and works around this issue for you by detecting the switch to a new desktop to open the existing document and then open of a new document - it then moves it back where it belongs.

Virtual Desktop Grid Switcher

Full set of features are:

• Windows 10 Desktop Switcher using a grid layout
    • Switch desktops using arrow keys with configurable modifier keys
    • Move active window to another desktop using keyboard
    • Make windows Always on Top or Sticky using keyboard
    • Activate last active window when switch from empty desktop (Windows 10 bug)
    • Chrome/Firefox activation to make web links open on same desktop if window exists
    • Word/Excel new window detected and moved back to current desktop if auto-switched
    Enjoy!

Simon

SimonLidd, Jun 3, 2023
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jun 3, 2023
  4. KeithM Win User

When I open program in one desktop it open automaticly in other desktops in windows 11 dev...

Please give steps to open the paths to Program Files

If you want to open File Explorer to your C: drive without any registry tweaks, you'll need to do so from a shortcut you create.

1. Open File Explorer to This PC.
    2. Right-click Winndows (CWhen I open program in one desktop it open automaticly in other desktops in windows 11 dev... :) and select Create Shortcut:

When I open program in one desktop it open automaticly in other desktops in windows 11 dev... 355942d1640825406t-please-give-steps-open-paths-program-files-screenshot-1136-.png
    3. Clock OK in the altert dialog:

When I open program in one desktop it open automaticly in other desktops in windows 11 dev... 355944d1640825706t-please-give-steps-open-paths-program-files-screenshot-1137-.png
    4. And you'll have a shortcut on your Desktop:

When I open program in one desktop it open automaticly in other desktops in windows 11 dev... 355945d1640825905t-please-give-steps-open-paths-program-files-screenshot-1138-.png

KeithM, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

When I open program in one desktop it open automaticly in other desktops in windows 11 dev...

1. When I open program in one desktop it open automaticly in other desktops in windows 11 dev... - Similar Threads - open program desktop

2. Desktop not showing when alt+tab but other opened program show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop not showing when alt+tab but other opened program show: I am facing an issue when i am using other programs and want to shift to desktop and press alt+tab in the thumbnail all other programs show but WDAdesktop shows the grey thumbnail and when switching to it the desktop is unable to show up....
  3. Desktop not showing when alt+tab but other opened program show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop not showing when alt+tab but other opened program show: I am facing an issue when i am using other programs and want to shift to desktop and press alt+tab in the thumbnail all other programs show but WDAdesktop shows the grey thumbnail and when switching to it the desktop is unable to show up....
  4. When I open program in one desktop it open automaticly in other desktops in windows 11 dev...

When I open program in one desktop it open automaticly in other desktops in windows 11 dev...: Hi Everyone I use task view too much in my laptop that works with windows 11 I entered dev channel because I love to have new featuresbut when I upgrade to build 23471 in dev channel I opened vs code and a video in desktop called css After ending 5 videos I go to another...
  5. Windows 11 desktop keeps crashing when I open it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 desktop keeps crashing when I open it!: Everything time I open my desktop, it freezes or just blue screens. This happens for like 2 to 3 times after I restart or force shutdown. It becomes normal again after a few times restarting and shutting down. Please help me! This is really annoying!I used winDBG and got this...
  6. Windows 11 desktop keeps crashing when I open it!

Windows 11 desktop keeps crashing when I open it!: Everything time I open my desktop, it freezes or just blue screens. This happens for like 2 to 3 times after I restart or force shutdown. It becomes normal again after a few times restarting and shutting down. Please help me! This is really annoying!I used winDBG and got this...
  7. Load saved desktop with programs open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Load saved desktop with programs open: Part 1: How can I boot or at least load a custom saved desktop that includes loading certain programs in certain locations on my screen?For example in an older version of windows I had a 'custom launch' so that every time I rebooted a couple of programs would load to my...
  8. Automatically open applications on the second desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically open applications on the second desktop: Hi, I'd like to have on my second desktop 3 message applications I always have to use together. Is it possible to save the desktop and having it just open at start up o calling it with come combination?...
  9. Supress all other programs and notifications when one program open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Supress all other programs and notifications when one program open: Hello, is there a way to supress all other programs and notifications when i have one app/program open (kodi) My OS is Windows 10 submitted by /u/filledk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fc1reb/supress_all_other_programs_and_notifications_when/
  10. Automatically open programs on seperate desktop at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatically open programs on seperate desktop at startup: Hello all. I was wondering if it is possible if I can have specific programs launched at startup , and have them placed on another virtual desktop (i.e Desktop 2) . In my scenario , I have to manually launch all my hardware monitoring utilities and move them to Desktop 2 ,...