Windows 10: When I Open The Start All The App icon usually there missing and when I press it shows You...

Discus and support When I Open The Start All The App icon usually there missing and when I press it shows You... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I Open The Start All The App icon usually there missing and when I press it shows You Need A new app to open this ms-get-started. How I Fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Olymphia01, Jun 2, 2019.

1. When I Open The Start All The App icon usually there missing and when I press it shows You...

When I Open The Start All The App icon usually there missing and when I press it shows You Need A new app to open this ms-get-started.

How I Fix this ?

+ error message when I try to get apps code 0x80073d01

this started after your uppdate several Days ago

:)

Olymphia01, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 2, 2019
  3. regor101 Win User
    Have Start screen open with “All Apps” list already opened?

Is there a way to configure Windows 10 to have the start screen open and have the “All Apps” list already open?

The way it is now, pressing the Windows key opens the start screen with the “All Apps” icon and the “Sleep/Shut down/Restart” icon showing. I have to click the “All Apps” icon to open the list.

regor101, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Berton Win User

When I Open The Start All The App icon usually there missing and when I press it shows You...

Have Start screen open with “All Apps” list already opened?

Version 1607 Build 14393.105 does that, click Start and the full Apps list is scrollable.
    Forgot to add this screenshot:

When I Open The Start All The App icon usually there missing and when I press it shows  You... [​IMG]

Berton, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

When I Open The Start All The App icon usually there missing and when I press it shows You...

1. When I Open The Start All The App icon usually there missing and when I press it shows You... - Similar Threads - Open Start App

2. When press my Window key the Windows Start Doesn't open like it usually dose

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When press my Window key the Windows Start Doesn't open like it usually dose: When i game i press windows to open another app and then reopen it.Now i cant as my keyboard windows key doesn't even work.When i press it nothing happens.Any help ?...
  3. When press my Window key the Windows Start Doesn't open like it usually dose

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When press my Window key the Windows Start Doesn't open like it usually dose: When i game i press windows to open another app and then reopen it.Now i cant as my keyboard windows key doesn't even work.When i press it nothing happens.Any help ?...
  4. App Icons are missing when I search apps.

in Cortana
    App Icons are missing when I search apps.: Whenever I search some apps in the start menu, it never has the icon but instead this: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-icons-are-missing-when-i-search-apps/6f837f98-3013-4e98-adf8-750506a8bfc2
  5. Start menu opens when I press esc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Start menu opens when I press esc: Hello, my name is Maks and I have a question my problem is, when I click esc opens start menu and I can't change sites on firefox and other weird things, I turned off sticky buttons That bug doing at random times and when I restart the computer everything works for 10 min/1,5...
  6. Windows apps show a missing icon when I search for them on the start menu but appear ok on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows apps show a missing icon when I search for them on the start menu but appear ok on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Izkda [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gprf25/windows_apps_show_a_missing_icon_when_i_search/
  7. When I type a Windows App in the Start, it does not show the icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I type a Windows App in the Start, it does not show the icon: The App icon shows fine when it's running, and on my task bar. It also shows find when it is pinned in the start menu. Where is does not show up, is when I type it in my start menu to boot it. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. the all apps that should be on the left when opening start

the all apps that should be on the left when opening start: They are now in the center of screen and large how can I return them to the left of screen. Regards David https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-all-apps-that-should-be-on-the-left-when/82897c0f-26ea-4677-8727-5db49022f268
  9. Show Icons for Chrome Apps when Pinned to Start

Show Icons for Chrome Apps when Pinned to Start: So, is there a reason it no longer shows the app icon you pin, but instead shows just the Chrome icon? Makes it annoying when you want to pin multiple apps....
  10. Why dont all my Apps show on Chrome Webpage, when I press Apps at top

in Browsers and Email
    Why dont all my Apps show on Chrome Webpage, when I press Apps at top: When I click Apps at top left in Chrome it brings up a page of just Googles own Apps. Not ones I have installed too, including Pinterest, Videostream, Chromecast, Send by Email and more. Should it not show all my Apps? Wanted to add Videostream in particular. 94909