Windows 10: When I open the Windows Security tab. its blacked out

Discus and support When I open the Windows Security tab. its blacked out in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I open the Windows Security tab. its blacked out,I can't access the Core Isolation window and can't turn on/off VBSI tried resetting/repairing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anuj SK, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Anuj SK Win User

When I open the Windows Security tab. its blacked out

When I open the Windows Security tab. its blacked out,I can't access the Core Isolation window and can't turn on/off VBSI tried resetting/repairing Windows security via Setting/Installed Apps/Windows Security/RepairBut nothin seemed to work!Help please

:)

Anuj SK, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 4, 2023
  3. thedoc735 Win User
    thedoc735, Jun 4, 2023
  4. thedoc735 Win User

thedoc735, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

1. When I open the Windows Security tab. its blacked out - Similar Threads - open Security tab

2. When I open the Windows Security tab. its blacked out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I open the Windows Security tab. its blacked out: When I open the Windows Security tab. its blacked out,I can't access the Core Isolation window and can't turn on/off VBSI tried resetting/repairing Windows security via Setting/Installed Apps/Windows Security/RepairBut nothin seemed to work!Help please...
  3. my windows security is disable.. Its blank when I open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows security is disable.. Its blank when I open it: My windows defender is disable. I open the Windows Security but its blank. And something goes wrong to activate it.. I need help.. Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-security-is-disable-its-blank-when-i/24909cea-cc52-4a58-96bf-0fdad4d66346
  4. my windows security is disable.. Its blank when I open it

my windows security is disable.. Its blank when I open it: My windows defender is disable. I open the Windows Security but its blank. And something goes wrong to activate it.. I need help.. Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-security-is-disable-its-blank-when-i/24909cea-cc52-4a58-96bf-0fdad4d66346
  5. Black screen when opening the search tab in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen when opening the search tab in Windows 10.: I've bought a new laptop for school, but whenever I try to open the search bar, it becomes tall as the screen and the rest of the screen goes black shown in picture below.It may be because of Rainmeter, but all possible solutions are accepted....
  6. Black screen when opening the search tab in Windows 10.

Black screen when opening the search tab in Windows 10.: I've bought a new laptop for school, but whenever I try to open the search bar, it becomes tall as the screen and the rest of the screen goes black shown in picture below.It may be because of Rainmeter, but all possible solutions are accepted....
  7. Black screen when opening the search tab in Windows 10.

in Cortana
  8. When I click on a window its acts as if its tabbed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I click on a window its acts as if its tabbed out: I'm not too sure what topic to put this in as it seems that only I and one other person has had this problem.I don't know why but sometimes when I click on a window it acts as if it has been tabbed out. The window hasn't been minimized but it still acts as if it has been...
  9. When I click on a window its acts as if its tabbed out

When I click on a window its acts as if its tabbed out: I'm not too sure what topic to put this in as it seems that only I and one other person has had this problem.I don't know why but sometimes when I click on a window it acts as if it has been tabbed out. The window hasn't been minimized but it still acts as if it has been...
  10. When I click on a window its acts as if its tabbed out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware