Windows 10: When I open this page "System" I loose my NVIDIA color settings with windows 2004

Discus and support When I open this page "System" I loose my NVIDIA color settings with windows 2004 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] When I open this page "System" I loose my NVIDIA color settings with windows 2004 Did a complete new install but the problem is not solved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertArenz, Jul 6, 2020.

1. When I open this page "System" I loose my NVIDIA color settings with windows 2004

When I open this page "System" I loose my NVIDIA color settings with windows 2004 2d6aabf4-3d6e-476a-af47-e44847c89be6?upload=true.jpg

When I open this page "System" I loose my NVIDIA color settings with windows 2004

Did a complete new install but the problem is not solved

:)

RobertArenz, Jul 6, 2020

2. How do I change the color on my screen

Hi David,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on the query, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. May I know the make and model of the computer?
    2. When you say “I have tried everything” please let us know the steps that you have performed?
    3. May I know are you trying to change desktop background color or the theme color in settings page?

Please refer
    Change desktop background and colors
    on how personalize the accent color and check if it helps.

Feel free the get back to us with details and results after performing the steps that were asked and suggested, for further assistance.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Settings app crashes when I open the Windows HD Color settings page

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue by following certain troubleshooting steps. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?

As you have mentioned that you have tried several steps to fix the issue, in order to avoid providing you the same steps again, I would like to know the steps which you have tried.

However, we would suggest you to try performing the steps mentioned below and see if that helps.

Method 1: Try running the PowerShell command to re-register the settings app.

1. Click on the Search Bar on the Taskbar and type CMD.
    2. Right click on CMD and click on Run as administrator.
    3. Copy and paste the following command and hit enter:
      powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\ImmersiveControlPanel\AppxManifest.xml
    4. Restart the PC.

Method 2: Boot the PC in Clean Boot and see is that helps. Refer the article

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

If the settings app is working fine in Clean Boot then please refer the section
    How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean bootto determine the root cause of the issue.

Note: After you finish troubleshooting, follow the section
    Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshootingto reset the computer to start normally.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Aceman.au Win User

When I open this page "System" I loose my NVIDIA color settings with windows 2004

Sennheiser GSP 350. Microphone stops working when I open any game

Wow, ok. I think I've fixed it by accident while fiddling around.

It appears to be the Realtek audio being the issue here. I don't use my onboard sound card as my headset is a USB headset only and my speakers are plugged into an ASUS sound card.

Step by step fix:
    • I went into recording devices
    • I enabled STEREO MIX (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    • Then I set that Stereo Mix as the DEFAULT DEVICE (At this point it took over both input and output devices without my permission )
    • Then set my Sennheiser headset as default recording and playback devices in their respective windows even though they both still said they were the default devices when they weren't
    Headset microphone is currently functioning while in game now. I'll update the thread if it goes again. Should I completely disable Realtek audio??? Or will windows just force it to work again?

Aceman.au, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

1. When I open this page "System" I loose my NVIDIA color settings with windows 2004 - Similar Threads - open page System

2. Settings closes when I open pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings closes when I open pages: When I initiate settings it will open however when I try to navigate some functions or pages inside settings it will crash and it will take too long to close. I need to manually close it thru task manager and open it again. I restart the computer but it acted the same. I run...
  3. Settings closes when I open pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings closes when I open pages: When I initiate settings it will open however when I try to navigate some functions or pages inside settings it will crash and it will take too long to close. I need to manually close it thru task manager and open it again. I restart the computer but it acted the same. I run...
  4. Settings closes when I open pages

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. In KB5005655 windows version 21h1 when I open system setting in personalize page became not...

In KB5005655 windows version 21h1 when I open system setting in personalize page became not...: Hello, I just updated to KB5005565 I use windows 21h1 well the problem arises when I want to open the system from the personalize page, home, system, when I open the page system freeze and does not respond, why can this happen? Please fix it immediately. Thank youWhen I click...
  6. I keep loosing my keyboard settings

I keep loosing my keyboard settings: Hi, Recently upgraded my pc. Changed mobo, cpu, rams. My keyboard remains the same, and it doesn't have any software to setup the lighting mode, but it has shortcuts to personalise the lights . The thing is that after the upgrade...
  7. when i open settings it opens but when i click on "system settings" it crashes immediately...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    when i open settings it opens but when i click on "system settings" it crashes immediately...: i tried to restart the pc and it didn't work what can I do to fix it? edit : it only happens on display setting but system settings automatically brings you there submitted by /u/maznivhooshim [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows10 Version 2004 Nvidia Color Settings drop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows10 Version 2004 Nvidia Color Settings drop: Starting with the Windows 1903 Update my Nvidia Color Settings would drop...normally when coming out of sleep. I have contacted nVidia and there has been an open ticket with nVidia Support for over 8 months. I keep getting from them that the Ticket is open and they have not...
  9. Restore system. Will I loose windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore system. Will I loose windows 10?: I have purchased a used computer and the guy did not delete anything off of it. I want to do restore system but I dont know if I will loose windows 10 since it is not its original operating system. It was upgraded from windows 7....
  10. Why does selecting system in windows settings turn off my nvidia color settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does selecting system in windows settings turn off my nvidia color settings?: Whenever I select the system option in windows settings my nvidia color profile goes back to default. Is there a way to keep this from happening? This is on windows version 1903 Video submitted by /u/HunkHills [link] [comments]...