Windows 10: When I open up second window in chrome the whole window shrinks

Discus and support When I open up second window in chrome the whole window shrinks in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I have Chrome open fullscreen and then click on the link to open another page the whole full-page shrinks down to About one third the size of the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Eaglepi, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Eaglepi Win User

When I open up second window in chrome the whole window shrinks

When I have Chrome open fullscreen and then click on the link to open another page the whole full-page shrinks down to About one third the size of the full maximize Google screen with both tabs in the same small window. This just started happening yesterday.

Would appreciate any help

:)

Eaglepi, Mar 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Dave____J Win User
    chrome will not open

IK reinstalled the KB and a Silverlight update, no luck. I tried to remove chrome , again, using the suggested tool. Chrome was not on the list, I selected not listed. It wanted the product code. A quick internet search did not find it. I removed chrome
    using the add and remove programs.,reinstalled chrome and ran the clean up tool, no malware. chrome now opens.. I have signed in and it is working. The second removal worked. thx

Dave____J, Mar 18, 2019
  4. When I open up second window in chrome the whole window shrinks

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

When I open up second window in chrome the whole window shrinks

1. When I open up second window in chrome the whole window shrinks - Similar Threads - open second window

2. When I have chrome open and open new page The browser shrinks

in Browsers and Email
    When I have chrome open and open new page The browser shrinks: When I have chrome open and I try to open a new tab from either my password manager or a URL link chrome goes from a full-page to a half page and it does add the new page. I then have to maximize it again by double-clicking on the blue bar at the top. I'm not sure but I think...
  3. Dialog box/pop ups opening up on the second monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dialog box/pop ups opening up on the second monitor: Hello, so basically, i'm a new technician about 3 months into my first job, i'm trying to complete the hardware renewals i'm still on the last one of 2018 for this reason. there is a computer that is hooked up to a big monitor around the corner from where the actual pc is....
  4. Windows App Store opens up but 3 seconds later it crashes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows App Store opens up but 3 seconds later it crashes: I'm on Windows 10 Pro N and I can't open the App Store. The App Store opens up, shows me the blue screen with the App Store logo in the middle in a window perfectly alligned in the middle of my screen and after no more than 3 seconds it just disappears without anything else...
  5. dpc watchdog violation windows 10 when I open Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dpc watchdog violation windows 10 when I open Google Chrome: dpc watchdog violation windows 10 when I open Google Chrome when even in the case of google chrome minimize and activity on the desktop, will hang/freeze my pc sometimes if the mouse is not moved, in a few seconds he will return to normalwhen the mouse is in motion right to...
  6. When in sleep mode, windows shrink

in Windows 10 Customization
    When in sleep mode, windows shrink: The windows on my screen get shrunk when my laptop goes to sleep mode. When I wake it up I find them jammed in the far left upper corner. I hate making them large again. Can you come up with the idea?...
  7. Windows 10 shrinks windows when in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 shrinks windows when in sleep mode: Whenever my HP Elitedesk goes to sleep/times out and when I wake it up, every screen I have open has shrunk and is jammed into the far left upper corner of my screen. I have to resize them every time. Extremely annoying. I've searched and searched to find an answer for this...
  8. Chrome will not open. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome will not open. Windows 10: since the Windows 10 updatea couple of days ago Chrome will not open. It appears to open but the tabs have sad face icons. Internetis fine and if I get to Chrome via another browser it recognises my account and has all my favourites in place. Have tried uninstalling but...
  9. Edge/Explorer freezes up windows when I plug in second monitor

in Browsers and Email
    Edge/Explorer freezes up windows when I plug in second monitor: Hello, Every I plug in a second monitor, the monitor works, but then windows edge freezes up and creates a do-loop that prevents me from seeing the start menu or opening anything other than what is on the screen. I have looked at the event log and this is what it says:...
  10. Open Files Disappear When I Open Chrome, Chrome Disappears When I Open

in Windows 10 Support
    Open Files Disappear When I Open Chrome, Chrome Disappears When I Open: Hi, I just updated to W10. If I open several files/documents I get the icon in the taskbar (the bar at the bottom of the page), hover over it and see the documents that are open. I then open Chrome and the Chrome icon appears in the taskbar and the documents open icon...