Windows 10: When I open up second window in chrome the whole window shrinks

Discus and support When I open up second window in chrome the whole window shrinks in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I have Chrome open fullscreen and then click on the link to open another page the whole full-page shrinks down to About one third the size of the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Eaglepi, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Eaglepi Win User

When I open up second window in chrome the whole window shrinks

When I have Chrome open fullscreen and then click on the link to open another page the whole full-page shrinks down to About one third the size of the full maximize Google screen with both tabs in the same small window. This just started happening yesterday.

Would appreciate any help

:)

Eaglepi, Mar 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Dave____J Win User
    chrome will not open

IK reinstalled the KB and a Silverlight update, no luck. I tried to remove chrome , again, using the suggested tool. Chrome was not on the list, I selected not listed. It wanted the product code. A quick internet search did not find it. I removed chrome
    using the add and remove programs.,reinstalled chrome and ran the clean up tool, no malware. chrome now opens.. I have signed in and it is working. The second removal worked. thx

Dave____J, Mar 18, 2019
  4. When I open up second window in chrome the whole window shrinks

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

When I open up second window in chrome the whole window shrinks

1. When I open up second window in chrome the whole window shrinks - Similar Threads - open second window

2. When I open up File Explorer as a window on my Windows 11, the whole thing goes crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open up File Explorer as a window on my Windows 11, the whole thing goes crazy: This happens for the Settings app too, for Settings most of the text is duplicated over the original text, the whole thing is gray, and for File Explorer the top bar that lets you minimize, maximize, and close is transparent and the text is duplicated too. I ran a full scan...
  3. Second Chrome window not opening in Maximum

in Windows 10 Customization
    Second Chrome window not opening in Maximum: On Windows 10The first time I open a Chrome window it opens as Maximum. If I open a second Chrome window it opens as Minimized even though it is set to Max in the property defaults. I have screeched the screen, hit the max Icon all on independent sessions and closed it out...
  4. Second Chrome window not opening in Maximum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Chrome window not opening in Maximum: On Windows 10The first time I open a Chrome window it opens as Maximum. If I open a second Chrome window it opens as Minimized even though it is set to Max in the property defaults. I have screeched the screen, hit the max Icon all on independent sessions and closed it out...
  5. Second Chrome window not opening in Maximum

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Shrinking open windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shrinking open windows: How do I stop Windows 10 from resizing and repositioning my windows when my computer goes to sleep?This has been a daily aggravation since I "upgraded" from Win7. When I leave the computer unattended for a period, most not all of my open windows shrink and move to the upper...
  7. Shrinking open windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shrinking open windows: How do I stop Windows 10 from resizing and repositioning my windows when my computer goes to sleep?This has been a daily aggravation since I "upgraded" from Win7. When I leave the computer unattended for a period, most not all of my open windows shrink and move to the upper...
  8. Shrinking open windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. When I have chrome open and open new page The browser shrinks

in Browsers and Email
    When I have chrome open and open new page The browser shrinks: When I have chrome open and I try to open a new tab from either my password manager or a URL link chrome goes from a full-page to a half page and it does add the new page. I then have to maximize it again by double-clicking on the blue bar at the top. I'm not sure but I think...
  10. Open Files Disappear When I Open Chrome, Chrome Disappears When I Open

in Windows 10 Support
    Open Files Disappear When I Open Chrome, Chrome Disappears When I Open: Hi, I just updated to W10. If I open several files/documents I get the icon in the taskbar (the bar at the bottom of the page), hover over it and see the documents that are open. I then open Chrome and the Chrome icon appears in the taskbar and the documents open icon...