Windows 10: When I open Windows 11 File Explorer, I would like it to open on G: drive instead of the...

Discus and support When I open Windows 11 File Explorer, I would like it to open on G: drive instead of the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I open Windows 11 File Explorer, I would like it to open on G: drive instead of the boot drive. How can this be accomplished?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lenora Lewis, Feb 21, 2024.

1. When I open Windows 11 File Explorer, I would like it to open on G: drive instead of the...

When I open Windows 11 File Explorer, I would like it to open on G: drive instead of the boot drive. How can this be accomplished?

:)

Lenora Lewis, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

When I open Windows 11 File Explorer, I would like it to open on G: drive instead of the...

1. When I open Windows 11 File Explorer, I would like it to open on G: drive instead of the... - Similar Threads - open File Explorer

2. File explorer opening when i type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer opening when i type: I have a separate keyboard that when plugged into my computer, opens file explorer randomly when I type or even move the keyboard. Is there a way to fix this?...
  3. File explorer opening when i type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File explorer opening when i type: I have a separate keyboard that when plugged into my computer, opens file explorer randomly when I type or even move the keyboard. Is there a way to fix this?...
  4. When I try to open file explorer, it looks like it opens, but is minimized, but I am unable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to open file explorer, it looks like it opens, but is minimized, but I am unable...: Why wont file explorer open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-open-file-explorer-it-looks-like-it/2af9107c-f13e-4875-8cd6-f8662baf2b72
  5. When I try to open file explorer, it looks like it opens, but is minimized, but I am unable...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to open file explorer, it looks like it opens, but is minimized, but I am unable...: Why wont file explorer open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-open-file-explorer-it-looks-like-it/2af9107c-f13e-4875-8cd6-f8662baf2b72
  6. When I open Windows 11 File Explorer, I would like it to open on G: drive instead of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open Windows 11 File Explorer, I would like it to open on G: drive instead of the...: When I open Windows 11 File Explorer, I would like it to open on G: drive instead of the boot drive. How can this be accomplished? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-windows-11-file-explorer-i-would-like/babb1546-29c0-49a5-aa7b-8f9987ee14af
  7. %temp% in Run menu (Win+R) opens "How would you like to open this file?" instead

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    %temp% in Run menu (Win+R) opens "How would you like to open this file?" instead: As the title says. It used to open the Temp folder fine until I used a "Windows Repair" tool and chose to "Repair Reparse Points". Typing %temp% into Windows Search still works without issues. submitted by /u/khanhtranbeta06 [link] [comments]...
  8. How would you like to open this file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How would you like to open this file?: Hi, So I don't know what's been happening but every time I start up my laptop it always asks me How would you like to open this file? This also happens for other things such as trying to open appdata. I don't know how to get rid of this someone please help....
  9. File explorer opens when I try to open CMD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File explorer opens when I try to open CMD: The title is pretty self-explanatory but I'll repeat it. When I type cmd in the windows search bar I get a small window that pops down really quick. After that file explorer opens up. when I press WIN+R and type in CMD it does the same. When I open cmd with powershell I do...
  10. Windows Explorer crashes when I open File Explorer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Explorer crashes when I open File Explorer: So whenever I click File Explorer on the taskbar or in the start menu, Windows Explorer crashes and I need to go into task manager and restart it. But if I click a folder on my desktop it doesn't crash? 56915