Windows 10: When I open windows security it's just shows me a blank page

Discus and support When I open windows security it's just shows me a blank page in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I open windows security it's just shows me a blank page what I need to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Arnas., Feb 11, 2019.

1. Arnas. Win User

When I open windows security it's just shows me a blank page

When I open windows security it's just shows me a blank page what I need to do?

:)

Arnas., Feb 11, 2019
  2. scopio Win User

IE dors not connect opens with blank page in Windows 10

Suddenly IE opens and nothing displays. It has always worked before. Edge and Chrome working properly.

This is how it displays

When I open windows security it's just shows me a blank page [​IMG]

Menu displays like this

And I've never noticed this

Anyone knows what is happening? I would appreciate any suggestions on how to solve this!

scopio, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    "Edge BUG" A blank page setting when opening a new tab in Edge is reset when clearing browsing data

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft EDGE.

• Click on Three Dots (…) at the top right corner.

• Under Open new tab with select a blank page.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arun B J, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. When I open windows security it's just shows me a blank page - Similar Threads - open security shows

2. Printing blank pages?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing blank pages?: How do I stop my printer from printing blank pages? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-blank-pages/c125c49c-5d7a-4ada-89b3-1b7389beca2b
  3. When I try to open This PC it doesnt work and instead just blanks the screen and then show...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I try to open This PC it doesnt work and instead just blanks the screen and then show...: pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-open-this-pc-it-doesnt-work-and/6dfe7a30-28b5-46a3-8a62-7901a0f11748"
  4. Windows Update page blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update page blank: i had this problem so i tried to re-register the following DLL files. regsvr32 jscript regsvr32 vbscript regsvr32 /i mshtml for the last on i get this error [ATTACH]...
  5. Windows Update Settings Shows a Blank Page

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Settings Shows a Blank Page: I don't remember when this started. Every time I open Settings, the WU page shows a blank page. Sometimes, it just closes the page/window when I click on WU, but this is rare. I've been searching for a solution to this issue. I notice that people have been reporting it...
  6. Windows Update Settings Shows a Blank Page

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Update Settings Shows a Blank Page: I don't remember when this started. Every time I open Settings, the WU page shows a blank page. Sometimes, it just closes the page/window when I click on WU, but this is rare. I've been searching for a solution to this issue. I notice that people have been reporting it...
  7. Windows Defender Security Center Shows Page Available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Security Center Shows Page Available: Hello, I have a Problem with my Windows. When I open Windows Defender Setting. It show "Page Not available" and "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information"....
  8. https://www.kroger.com/ just returns a blank page using Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    https://www.kroger.com/ just returns a blank page using Edge.: A month ago or so it worked just fine. Firefox opens the page just fine. Was there a security change to W10 that I missed? Clicking on the Lock symbol reveals this message: COMODO SECURE has identified this site as http://www.kroger.com. 94241
  9. IE dors not connect opens with blank page in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    IE dors not connect opens with blank page in Windows 10: Suddenly IE opens and nothing displays. It has always worked before. Edge and Chrome working properly. This is how it displays [img] Menu displays like this [img] And I've never noticed this [img] Anyone knows what is happening? I would appreciate any...
  10. Wi-Fi network shows as Open when it is Secure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi network shows as Open when it is Secure: I have a brand new Dell XPS running Windows 10. I have connected it to my secure work Wi-Fi before without issues. Currently I am in hospital which has a free Wi-Fi (secure) for its patients. When I search available Wi-Fi I can see the correct name for the Wi-Fi but it...