Windows 10: When I open windows security it's just shows me a blank page

Discus and support When I open windows security it's just shows me a blank page in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I open windows security it's just shows me a blank page what I need to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Arnas., Feb 11, 2019.

1. Arnas. Win User

When I open windows security it's just shows me a blank page

When I open windows security it's just shows me a blank page what I need to do?

:)

Arnas., Feb 11, 2019
  2. scopio Win User

IE dors not connect opens with blank page in Windows 10

Suddenly IE opens and nothing displays. It has always worked before. Edge and Chrome working properly.

This is how it displays

When I open windows security it's just shows me a blank page [​IMG]

Menu displays like this

And I've never noticed this

Anyone knows what is happening? I would appreciate any suggestions on how to solve this!

scopio, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    "Edge BUG" A blank page setting when opening a new tab in Edge is reset when clearing browsing data

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft EDGE.

• Click on Three Dots (…) at the top right corner.

• Under Open new tab with select a blank page.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arun B J, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. When I open windows security it's just shows me a blank page - Similar Threads - open security shows

2. I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank: I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank, I've tried various tutorials on YouTube, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-windows-security-when-i-opened-it-it-was/923de610-5b12-46cb-b856-18fdcb072886
  3. I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank: I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank, I've tried various tutorials on YouTube, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-windows-security-when-i-opened-it-it-was/923de610-5b12-46cb-b856-18fdcb072886
  4. My windows 11 security opens and it just shows blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 security opens and it just shows blank: My windows 11 security opens and shows blankIt also shows your windows security service center can not be started .please I need help I am a student and I use the laptop for school work...
  5. My windows 11 security opens and it just shows blank

My windows 11 security opens and it just shows blank: My windows 11 security opens and shows blankIt also shows your windows security service center can not be started .please I need help I am a student and I use the laptop for school work...
  6. Windows Security Blank when opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Blank when opened: My Windows Security app doesn't show anything when i opened it. its completely blank when i opened it. I already watching youtube videos about how to fix it but none of it worked. Any Ideas?...
  7. Windows Security Blank when opened

Windows Security Blank when opened: My Windows Security app doesn't show anything when i opened it. its completely blank when i opened it. I already watching youtube videos about how to fix it but none of it worked. Any Ideas?...
  8. blank page of security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blank page of security: I updated my Windows after resetting PC however I check on my Windows Security it shows only blank screen. Im afraid about this one since I only made a reset and it took me 6 hours for that and I dont want to put my computer at risk again....
  9. blank page of security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    blank page of security: I updated my Windows after resetting PC however I check on my Windows Security it shows only blank screen. Im afraid about this one since I only made a reset and it took me 6 hours for that and I dont want to put my computer at risk again....
  10. Windows Security page Blank

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security page Blank: Hi, I use Windows 10, 2004 version, Recently installed a crack software, so before that I had to disable antivirusi use defender and nothing else So, after installation, i tried to enable antivirus but it says 'setting managed by administrator' i use one account which is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows security shows blank

2. windows security page is blank