Windows 10: When I play a game Fullscreen and alt-tab out, my accent color changes.

Discus and support When I play a game Fullscreen and alt-tab out, my accent color changes. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So in personalization, I changed my accent color for things like the taskbar and settings and stuff to "Seafoam". If I'm playing a game in full screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ItalianIce64, Nov 19, 2020.

1. When I play a game Fullscreen and alt-tab out, my accent color changes.

So in personalization, I changed my accent color for things like the taskbar and settings and stuff to "Seafoam". If I'm playing a game in full screen and I hit alt-tab to get out of it, the accent color changes to brown. I have no idea why, I do not have "Automatically pick and accent color from my background" enabled, nor do I have sync settings enabled. Any help is appreciated as I'm completely lost.

submitted by /u/ItalianIce64
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ItalianIce64, Nov 19, 2020

2. Weird alt-tab out of fullscreen games.

Hi Simon,

The multitasking capability of a game depends on the total memory of your computer. If you have large amounts of RAM on your computer, it can multitask heavy programs easily like high-end games. To ensure that we can provide the appropriate resolution
    for your concerns with the alt-tab function, we’d like to ask you a few questions:

• What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you pressed the alt-tab key during you play Rainbow Six Siege? Or it just happen without pressing it?
    • Does the automatic ALT-TAB behavior happens on other games?
    • Do you have any other programs running on your computer while playing?
    • What is the anti-virus program you're using?
    • What is your device or system specifications? To know, follow these steps:
      1. Press Windows + S and type
        About your PC
      2. Send us the information listed under Device specifications.

Moving forward, if you're multitasking while playing, we recommend that you play this game only without doing other tasks. Pressing ALT-TAB or performing a multitasking interferes with the performance of your video card, especially if you're running a heavy
    game like Rainbow Six Siege. It will generate screen viewing issues like intermittently switching your game screen between your desktop environment.

For now, restart your game and do not press ALT+TAB while playing. This will allow your video card to dedicate its graphics performance on the game only instead of your desktop environment.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Johann Eva, Nov 19, 2020
  3. alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

When I play a game Fullscreen and alt-tab out, my accent color changes. Capture122.jpg

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, Nov 19, 2020
  4. When I play a game Fullscreen and alt-tab out, my accent color changes.

Weird alt-tab out of fullscreen games.

So recently i have been playing rainbow six siege a lot but my experience has been kind of ruined by this weird alt tab that keeps happening. It usually happens when i flick fast and click. I think my cursor somehow does something even tho its fullscreen
    and ive been testing and when i click the bottom right like 2 times quickly it just tabs me out. As you can understand this sucks because sometimes i just get tabbed out mid game.

its like im pressing something in the taskbar even though its fullscreen.

i have 2 monitors btw. But when 1 is turned off it still happens..

Simon_jc13, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

When I play a game Fullscreen and alt-tab out, my accent color changes.

1. When I play a game Fullscreen and alt-tab out, my accent color changes. - Similar Threads - play game Fullscreen

2. My alt+tab cant work when I play the game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My alt+tab cant work when I play the game: I search something in the baidu. but i cant solve it pleaseHELP ME! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-alttab-cant-work-when-i-play-the-game/fffc0fe8-68d6-445c-a1ea-2df1bb7d160a
  3. My alt+tab cant work when I play the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My alt+tab cant work when I play the game: I search something in the baidu. but i cant solve it pleaseHELP ME! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-alttab-cant-work-when-i-play-the-game/fffc0fe8-68d6-445c-a1ea-2df1bb7d160a
  4. When i tab in fullscreen game it tabs me out instanstly

in Windows 10 Customization
    When i tab in fullscreen game it tabs me out instanstly: When i start games that are in fullscreen mode it automatically tabs me out and when i want to tab back in it tabs me out again.I reseted my whole PC to factory settings and it doesnt fix my problem...
  5. Alt + tab fullscreen behaviour

Alt + tab fullscreen behaviour: Hi there,Alt tabbing out of a full screen application media player into something windowed loses focus, e.g. alt tabbing from a fullscreen media player into a web browser or Windows Explorer means that keyboard shortcuts won't work until I actually click the window to focus...
  6. Alt + tab into fullscreen behaviour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alt + tab into fullscreen behaviour: Hi there,Alt tabbing out of a full screen application media player into something windowed loses focus, e.g. alt tabbing from a fullscreen media player into a web browser or Windows Explorer means that keyboard shortcuts won't work until I actually click the window to focus...
  7. Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color :(

Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color :(: Hi everyone, this is my first post here. As title, Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color *Sad I already try delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\DefaultColors, but didnt help. Sorry for my broken english, thanks for help. 117736
  8. Weird alt-tab out of fullscreen games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird alt-tab out of fullscreen games.: So recently i have been playing rainbow six siege a lot but my experience has been kind of ruined by this weird alt tab that keeps happening. It usually happens when i flick fast and click. I think my cursor somehow does something even tho its fullscreen and ive been testing...
  9. Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color

Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color: Hey guys, This is my first post here!*Smile So, I've run into some trouble with Win 10. I was trying to totally black out my win10 and for that I had to install custom themes and stuff but I had an issue where some parts of the theme would revert back to white after coming...
  10. Unable to Tab out of Fullscreen Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Tab out of Fullscreen Games: Hello, When I had Windows 7 I was able to press the Windows key to tab out of Fullscreen Games and Applications. With Windows 10 I am unable to tab out of Fullscreen Games and Applications. Is there a setting or something that I am missing? I have tried everything, Please...