Windows 10: When I play an online multiplayer game, my internet crashes.

Discus and support When I play an online multiplayer game, my internet crashes. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, I have spent all day trying to fix this problem where my wifi just breaks when I play an online game. The specific games I have been playing were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HelpPleaseI'mConfused, May 27, 2020.

1. When I play an online multiplayer game, my internet crashes.

So, I have spent all day trying to fix this problem where my wifi just breaks when I play an online game. The specific games I have been playing were Civilization 6 and CS-GO if you need to know that. I have updated all of my intel drivers, updated my nvidia geforce graphics card, and a lot of things I can't remember. I would appreciate it if someone were to tell me what is happening. I have found out that if I play a very very small online multiplayer game, my wifi will not break if that is helpful. Again, please help me I have no idea what to do.

System Information:

When I play an online multiplayer game, my internet crashes. 3879dea7-1b32-48e6-9eb5-242b4f976407?upload=true.png When I play an online multiplayer game, my internet crashes. 2f6dc2f6-7999-45e6-8882-d3735f083d88?upload=true.png

:)

HelpPleaseI'mConfused, May 27, 2020
  2. lashoo92 Win User

Multiplayer games......

hi,

please tell me the name of the games of my cell (n95) that have multiplayer option or played by bleutooth option.through which i played game wid my brother...thnx in advance

lashoo92, May 27, 2020
  3. Xbox games with multiplayer

Yesterday, I bought a wonderful game called Ultimate Chicken Horse (For Xbox One) . At the same time, Xbox is having free multiplayer for everyone and everything.

So here's my question, are there games that you can play multiplayer without gold? Will I have to pay for gold to be able to continue playing this game online?

ConstantinoNunez, May 27, 2020
  4. When I play an online multiplayer game, my internet crashes.

Free Multiplayer

Hey there,
    ChibuikeFranklin

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

With regards to free multiplayer for Xbox Live, please post to the Xbox UserVoice service here:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com

The community will be able to comment and vote for your suggestion. Please be sure to search for free multiplayer suggestion before making a suggestion of your own.

These forums are for people who would like help, or to discuss, Microsoft products listed on the home page here:
    Microsoft Community

For information on where to post Xbox Questions that do not fit into this community, please look at my article here:

Finding the right support options, for problems with the Xbox Console and Accessories

A final note, PlayStation users have to pay for online play also When I play an online multiplayer game, my internet crashes. :) It is only PlayStation 3 users that don't . But ask yourself this: If Microsoft offer free play for online multiplayer, how would you fund the servers needed for Xbox Live?

• Higher Game Prices?
    • Higher rental Prices?
    • Less servers and availability?
    • Less servers and sustainability?

Good luck with your suggestion,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), May 27, 2020
Thema:

When I play an online multiplayer game, my internet crashes.

1. When I play an online multiplayer game, my internet crashes. - Similar Threads - play online multiplayer

2. PC crashes while playing multiplayer games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes while playing multiplayer games: Hello,For a few weeks now my computer has been rebooting whenever I play a multiplayer game. It can be after a minute or an hour. Otherwise it works fine for hours in single player. I have updated all the drivers I had network drivers in particular but I still have the...
  3. PC crashes while playing multiplayer games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes while playing multiplayer games: Hello,For a few weeks now my computer has been rebooting whenever I play a multiplayer game. It can be after a minute or an hour. Otherwise it works fine for hours in single player. I have updated all the drivers I had network drivers in particular but I still have the...
  4. Play Hearts online multiplayer free at these places

in Windows 10 News
    Play Hearts online multiplayer free at these places: [ATTACH]If you are a Hearts fan and want to play it online then this is the place for you. We have accumulated a list of places from where you can play the game online without paying a penny. So, just go through our list, read their descriptions, and play Hearts online...
  5. Computer will not play multiplayer games when on the charger.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer will not play multiplayer games when on the charger.: I have a GF63 Thin 9sc. Whenever I plug in my computer, all multiplayer functions seem to stop working. If there are any ways that I can fix this please tell me, I'm beginning to become desperate....
  6. Internet disconnect when playing online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnect when playing online games: Hi, I know this issue has happened to a lot of users so I look for the solutions to it in Microsoft hub but then none of the suggested worked. Maybe because my situation is different. So, here's the thing: This issue came across my laptop 2 days ago when I wanted to play...
  7. Internet disconnecting when playing online games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet disconnecting when playing online games: My internet which is connected to the school is disconnecting when i play online games on my desktop. Browser games work fine but games that need installation like league of legends and fortnite disconnect every few minutes or every 30 minutes, it is random. I can watch...
  8. I played online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I played online games: online games until I accidently hit PLAY OFFLINE GAMES and now I cant get back to play games online with friends. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-played-online-games/955e6f3b-0785-4d46-b28d-082a1140a3bb
  9. System crash when playing some online games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crash when playing some online games.: Hello! Since a while ago, I started experiencing some system freezes when playing certain games. (FFXIV, ARK, ATLAS) I wiped my system and the problem stopped, but a few days ago it started again : / I opened the reliability history and found out it is caused by the WMI...
  10. System crash when playing some online games.

in Windows 10 Support
    System crash when playing some online games.: Hello! Since a while ago, I started experiencing some system freezes when playing certain games. (FFXIV, ARK, ATLAS) I wiped my system and the problem stopped, but a few days ago it started again : / I opened the reliability history and found out it is caused by the WMI...