Windows 10: when I play any video , it is a bit white , screen brightness does not helps with that...

Discus and support when I play any video , it is a bit white , screen brightness does not helps with that... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I play any video , it is a bit white , screen brightness does not helps with that problem .Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShivAgnihotri, Jan 29, 2021.

1. when I play any video , it is a bit white , screen brightness does not helps with that...

when I play any video , it is a bit white , screen brightness does not helps with that problem .Please help

:)

ShivAgnihotri, Jan 29, 2021

2. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Jan 29, 2021
  3. when playing a online video there is sound but no picture--screen is white

when playing a online video there is sound but no picture--screen is white

wayneRedman, Jan 29, 2021
  4. when I play any video , it is a bit white , screen brightness does not helps with that...

video's are playing in black and white.

My video's are playing in black and white....please help fix this.

SusanParrish2, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

when I play any video , it is a bit white , screen brightness does not helps with that...

1. when I play any video , it is a bit white , screen brightness does not helps with that... - Similar Threads - play video bit

2. Low Brightness and Contrast when playing video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low Brightness and Contrast when playing video: i,I've been using Windows 11 Home for a while now. My problem is it is always dimming whenever I play a video. I've tried playing it using Media Player, Movies & TV app, and even try Media Player Classic but all are dimming. I tried to play using Firefox browser and it plays...
  3. Low Brightness and Contrast when playing video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low Brightness and Contrast when playing video: Hi,I've been using Windows 11 Home for a while now. My problem is it is always dimming whenever I play a video. I've tried playing it using Media Player, Movies & TV app, and even try Media Player Classic but all are dimming. I tried to play using Firefox browser and it plays...
  4. learn.microsoft.com videos play with white screen no video only audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    learn.microsoft.com videos play with white screen no video only audio: Hi In Chrome browser when I play an embedded video from learn.microsoft.com I get a white screen no video only audioBefore clicking play:After clicking play:...
  5. learn.microsoft.com videos play with white screen no video only audio

learn.microsoft.com videos play with white screen no video only audio: Hi In Chrome browser when I play an embedded video from learn.microsoft.com I get a white screen no video only audioBefore clicking play:After clicking play:...
  6. White effect when playing videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White effect when playing videos: I keep getting a white effect on any video that i watch online. I am using the latest version of Windows 11, and I use Chrome for web browsing. The problem seems to persist even when i switched browsers and used Microsoft Edge. How do I fix it?...
  7. White effect when playing videos

White effect when playing videos: I keep getting a white effect on any video that i watch online. I am using the latest version of Windows 11, and I use Chrome for web browsing. The problem seems to persist even when i switched browsers and used Microsoft Edge. How do I fix it?...
  8. When opening any video or picture my screen becomes a really bright and washed out white

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When opening any video or picture my screen becomes a really bright and washed out white: As title, whenever I open ANY picture or video stored on my pc the screen becomes a really really bright and washed out white like the contrast has been turned right up, the only way to fix it is to restart my pc, ive looked all over the net for a fix and no one seems to know...
  9. Problem when playing any video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem when playing any video: Problem when playing any video in most programs in Windows 10 :Normal position [ATTACH] this is the problem: [ATTACH] But when I played the video with an old version of the same program for old years it works without problems...
  10. when playing a online video there is sound but no picture--screen is white

in Windows 10 Customization
    when playing a online video there is sound but no picture--screen is white: when playing a online video there is sound but no picture--screen is white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-playing-a-online-video-there-is-sound-but-no/ea36fcf0-02d3-4265-a3a1-e66b20716ca9