Windows 10: When I plug in charger internet turns off if I play games if not internet works perfectly

Discus and support When I plug in charger internet turns off if I play games if not internet works perfectly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I play games on my laptop Asus Zenbook 15 if I plug in the charger any type of internet not works tried both Ethernet and Wifi but if I exit the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Maxim Mikulin, Jan 9, 2021.

1. When I plug in charger internet turns off if I play games if not internet works perfectly

When I play games on my laptop Asus Zenbook 15 if I plug in the charger any type of internet not works tried both Ethernet and Wifi but if I exit the game internet works perfectly with plugged in the charger

:)

Maxim Mikulin, Jan 9, 2021
  2. Logan_V Win User

Internet not working on online games when charger plugged in unless online game window is minimized.

I have a very strange issue on my Windows 10 MSI GF63 8RD gaming laptop. This has not always been the case, but whenever I play any online games such as Minecraft or Roblox with my charger plugged in, the internet disconnects unless I minimize the window.
    For example, when I join a Minecraft server with my charger plugged in, the internet just disconnects. But then, if I minimize the tab, it gives the internet back. When I leave the window unminimized, the wifi eventually displays "No internet, Secured". When
    I run the network troubleshooter in this state, it often says "The access point between your access point, router, or cable router and the modem is broken" or "the default gateway is not available". This only happens when I am connected to online games, and
    I can browse the internet without any issues. I have tried to perform a clean boot and check, and I unchecked the "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" on my network wireless adapter. I would really appreciate some help if anybody has
    any suggestions. Keep in mind this issue only occurs when the charger is plugged in, and I am in an online game.

Logan_V, Jan 9, 2021
  3. My laptop is turning sleep mode while I am playing games when it is connected to charger. If not plugged in to a charger it is not turning sleep mode

My laptop is turning sleep mode while I am playing games when it is connected to charger. If not plugged in to a charger it is not turning sleep mode.

My system is Dell inspiron 3567

AjinAbraham1, Jan 9, 2021
  4. When I plug in charger internet turns off if I play games if not internet works perfectly

Laptop lags when i plugged in or unplug charger while playing

Hi,

I'm looking for the fix, well, when i'm turning on my laptop, while it's charging, and i'm playing the game, and when i just unplug charger, it's have terrible lag, and this repeat also when i'm turning on my laptop on battery, playing games well, and when
    i plugged in charger it's lagging again. and when i restart the system, it's works fine again. i can't found any fix of this. i know this is caused from battery management, but i tried a lot of steps for this. but i can't stop this problem.. if anyone knows
    the fix. please comment the steps.

Sincerely,

David Gelkhauri.

DavidGelkhauri, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

When I plug in charger internet turns off if I play games if not internet works perfectly

1. When I plug in charger internet turns off if I play games if not internet works perfectly - Similar Threads - plug charger internet

2. Internet disconnects whenever I turn off game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects whenever I turn off game: I have had this issue for a while. I had even factory reset my laptop just last week and wiped it clean and it still continues to disconnect from the internet. I happened to notice that when I start to play a game the internet will stay on, but when I exit out the game...
  3. Internet disconnects whenever I turn off game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnects whenever I turn off game: I have had this issue for a while. I had even factory reset my laptop just last week and wiped it clean and it still continues to disconnect from the internet. I happened to notice that when I start to play a game the internet will stay on, but when I exit out the game...
  4. Battery Saver is not turning off when charger plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Saver is not turning off when charger plugged in: When I plug in my charger, the battery saver option is disabled. As my system charges to 100%, it shows as turned on and it won't turn off. How do I fix this?...
  5. Battery Saver is not turning off when charger plugged in

Battery Saver is not turning off when charger plugged in: When I plug in my charger, the battery saver option is disabled. As my system charges to 100%, it shows as turned on and it won't turn off. How do I fix this?...
  6. Bad internet when I turn on games.

Bad internet when I turn on games.: So I discovered a new problem for me today. When I start a game and play it my internet get's bad. I tested my internet with an internet speed tester and I got 120 mb/s. Then I launched a game and tried it again. It was 0.30 mb/s. Tried with other games same results. Anyone...
  7. Bad internet when I turn on games.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bad internet when I turn on games.: So I discovered a new problem for me today. When I start a game and play it my internet get's bad. I tested my internet with an internet speed tester and I got 120 mb/s. Then I launched a game and tried it again. It was 0.30 mb/s. Tried with other games same results. Anyone...
  8. Bad internet when I turn on games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Internet stops working when playing a game

Internet stops working when playing a game: My internet connection wifi just stops working whenever I try to play a game. When I launch it, it just takes a few seconds before it stops working and I have to trouble shoot. It always says it had to reset my wireless adapter. This happens when using my home network and...
  10. Internet not working on online games when charger plugged in unless I move the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet not working on online games when charger plugged in unless I move the...: I have a very strange issue on my Windows 10 MSI GF63 8RD gaming laptop. This has not always been the case, but whenever I play any online games such as Minecraft or Roblox with my charger plugged in, the internet disconnects unless I restore down the window and move it...