Windows 10: When I plug in my charger and try to do something on my computer everything is super slow

Discus and support When I plug in my charger and try to do something on my computer everything is super slow in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Right when I plug it in and go to a site it takes around 50 seconds to load when usually most things are pretty fast but when I plug my charger in it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ♥ItzAlli♥, Oct 16, 2018.

1. When I plug in my charger and try to do something on my computer everything is super slow

Right when I plug it in and go to a site it takes around 50 seconds to load when usually most things are pretty fast but when I plug my charger in it all gets slow.

:)

♥ItzAlli♥, Oct 16, 2018
  2. dnroerig Win User

Super super super slow running Windows 10

I have a Samsung touch screen computer. I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of months ago. I have Norton antivirus. A couple of weeks ago my computer started to run slow. I did a "go back to a known good date" reset. worked for a while. then started to slow
    down. Now it takes over an hour from turning on computer to get to google web page. It works, but is super super slow. Do you have a suggestion to try so I dont lose my saved data. I have only got on set up (F8) once on many attempts. Thank you for any help.

dnroerig, Oct 16, 2018
  3. super slow

Hi Mehedy,

PC performance might slow down due to a possible corrupted system file, high CPU, memory, or disk usage, hardware failures or software conflicts. For us to narrow down the issue, kindly answer these questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the build number and version of your Windows?
    • Have you made any recent hardware or software changes prior to this issue?
    • On which activity does your PC slows down?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the given methods on this article:

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Oct 16, 2018
  4. When I plug in my charger and try to do something on my computer everything is super slow

My computer will lag out when I plug it in. (Don't know if it's the right section)

Sounds like some software is optimizing when plugged in. This would draw from your CPU causing a frame rate drop. Some programs are designed to only optimize when the laptop is plugged in.

What security software suit are you running? Can you give a list of non-windows processes when plugged in? Give it about 10 minutes plugged in before gathering the list. This will allow any program optimizations to start and bog the CPU.

I don't think there is anything wrong with his Laptop. This smells of a software issue.

TheMailMan78, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

When I plug in my charger and try to do something on my computer everything is super slow

1. When I plug in my charger and try to do something on my computer everything is super slow - Similar Threads - plug charger try

2. My laptop BSOD when I plug in my charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop BSOD when I plug in my charger: My laptop experienced a BSOD when plugging in the charger. However, when the charger is unplugged, the laptop runs normally. I've followed some of the steps in the previous question, but am still having the same problem. There is the link of my DMP file: DUMPfile.zip...
  3. My laptop BSOD when I plug in my charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop BSOD when I plug in my charger: My laptop experienced a BSOD when plugging in the charger. However, when the charger is unplugged, the laptop runs normally. I've followed some of the steps in the previous question, but am still having the same problem. There is the link of my DMP file: DUMPfile.zip...
  4. My Laptop crash when I plug in my charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop crash when I plug in my charger: i have a problem with my laptop, it works when I plug in my charger but 5-15 minutes later my laptop crashed when i turn it back on then i type my password the screen go black so i have to restart my laptop then i can enter my laptop. So every time I have to wait until my...
  5. My laptop BSOD when I plug in my charger.

My laptop BSOD when I plug in my charger.: Hi,My laptop BSOD when I plug in my charger. So i have to keep plug in to use my laptop. If i use on battery, it still alright, but when battery low and i plug in charger again it become BSOD. Please help.My laptop is Hewlett Packard Spectre....
  6. My laptop runs super slow when plugged in

My laptop runs super slow when plugged in: I have a laptop HP Pavilion 15-cs3065cl, Windows 10 Pro, Intel core i7 10th gen, 1TB SSD Nvme brand new bought in November 2020 and since the very start I noticed it would run slow in some moments but I truly didn't paid attention to it until now that it's become quite...
  7. HELP! My Computer is suddenly super slow and I have tried everything!

HELP! My Computer is suddenly super slow and I have tried everything!: I have tried looking for viruses and windows says they can't find anything. I have tried uninstalling and testing my ram. I have tried using command prompt for file scans. Any other options?...
  8. My Laptop crashes when I plug it in the charger

My Laptop crashes when I plug it in the charger: Happy new years guy. I have a problem with my Laptop, it works very well when it is not connected to the charger, but when I plug it in it works only for 5-15 minutes then crashes and I have to force shutdown. I have noticed that if I turn off Background App it works smoothly...
  9. My laptop BSOD when I plug in my charger

My laptop BSOD when I plug in my charger: Issue's in the subject, I keep getting a blue screen of death shortly after plugging in my charger. It only blue screens when I charge my computer, but when the battery is full everything is fine and i can keep it with the charging cable plugged in. I can't charge my laptop...
  10. When I plug in my computer everything is slow but the battery charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I plug in my computer everything is slow but the battery charging: the battery is charging fine but searching and playing on it while its charging is slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plug-in-my-computer-everything-is-slow-but/2b157d29-7807-4cda-b972-b147e7b610eb