Windows 10: When i plug in my charger, my screen goes black

Discus and support When i plug in my charger, my screen goes black in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I was wondering-If any of you can help-why my screen goes black when I plug in my charger. When I plug it in, it goes black and I can't see what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anonymous_974, Sep 28, 2018.

1. When i plug in my charger, my screen goes black

Hello! I was wondering-If any of you can help-why my screen goes black when I plug in my charger. When I plug it in, it goes black and I can't see what I had open, it's like it turned off, but when I unplug it, the tabs I had open show back up, so I was wondering if any of you can help. Thanks!

:)

Anonymous_974, Sep 28, 2018

2. Computer screen goes black after plugging in charger

How do I stop my laptop screen from going black after charger is plugged in?

sherrygayton, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Windows 10: Black Screen when charger is plugged

Whenever plug my charger into my Acer Aspire E 15 the screen goes black/turns off. I can turn the computer on and off and nothing will turn the screen back on until I unplug it. I have tried the suggested methods on other posts here, and none worked.
    Just wondering if anyone has any idea what I can do. Thanks in advance When i plug in my charger, my screen goes black :)

NatashaMurphy, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Geethu B Win User

When i plug in my charger, my screen goes black

Laptop Screen goes dark when I Plug in or plug out.

Hi Haifz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that your laptop screen goes black while plugging the charger.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know what is the model number of the laptop?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Outdated or corrupt driver.
    • Missing Windows Updates.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install all the latest device drivers including graphics and chipset driver from the computer manufacturer website.

http://support.asus.com/download/Options.aspx?SLanguage=en&type=1

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

When i plug in my charger, my screen goes black

1. When i plug in my charger, my screen goes black - Similar Threads - plug charger screen

2. Screen goes black when charger plugged or unplugged in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Screen goes black when charger plugged or unplugged in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If your laptop screen goes black when the charger is plugged or unplugged into your Windows 11 device, this post may help. This sudden blackout occurs when the power source is changed. Fortunately, you can follow some simple suggestions to fix the error. Why does my...
  3. My pc screen goes black when i plug in my charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc screen goes black when i plug in my charger: It comes back normal when adapter is removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-screen-goes-black-when-i-plug-in-my-charger/e4c47cf7-27c7-4536-a9dc-0dd50a3e3653
  4. My pc screen goes black when i plug in my charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc screen goes black when i plug in my charger: It comes back normal when adapter is removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-screen-goes-black-when-i-plug-in-my-charger/e4c47cf7-27c7-4536-a9dc-0dd50a3e3653
  5. My pc screen goes black when i plug in my charger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Black screen when charger is plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen when charger is plugged: Black screen when charger is plugged Hi. I have recently bought a laptop - ASUS TUF Gaming F15. I don't know if it was like that since the first time I bought it, but whenever I plug the charger, the screen temporarily turns black and then goes back to normal....
  7. Black screen when charger is plugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen when charger is plugged: Black screen when charger is plugged Hi. I have recently bought a laptop - ASUS TUF Gaming F15. I don't know if it was like that since the first time I bought it, but whenever I plug the charger, the screen temporarily turns black and then goes back to normal....
  8. Black screen when charger is plugged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen when charger is plugged: Hi. I have recently bought a laptop - ASUS TUF Gaming F15. I don't know if it was like that since the first time I bought it, but whenever I plug the charger, the screen temporarily turns black and then goes back to normal.What can I do to stop it from turning black, or is it...
  9. screen goes black when charger plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen goes black when charger plugged in: Hi need help my acer laptop screen goes black when I plug the charger in to charge it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-goes-black-when-charger-plugged-in/686ee661-5aa5-439a-a2cb-a17499af24e0
  10. When i plus in my charger, my screen goes black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When i plus in my charger, my screen goes black: Hello! I was wondering-If any of you can help-why my screen goes black when I plug in my charger. When I plug it in, it goes black and I can't see what I had open, it's like it turned off, but when I unplug it, the tabs I had open show back up, so I was wondering if any of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen goes black when plug in charger

2. computer is going into sleep mode when plugging in the charger

3. why does my display go black when u plug in my charge

4. computer screen goes black when i plug the charger in,
  5. why does laptop go black for a minute after i plug charger in or out,
  6. my screen turns black whn i plug in the charger,
  7. screen goes blank when charger plugged in,
  8. laptop screen goes black when i plug it in,
  9. display goes blank after charger in,
  10. screen black after putting out charger,
  11. screen goes blank when plugged in,