Windows 10: When I Plug In My Gaomon Drawing Tablet, it Connects, then Disconnects

Discus and support When I Plug In My Gaomon Drawing Tablet, it Connects, then Disconnects in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I came here because I cannot figure out what to do. I have a Gaomon drawing tablet that must connect to one of the USB ports to function. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by inkysegno, Jun 19, 2019.

1. inkysegno Win User

When I Plug In My Gaomon Drawing Tablet, it Connects, then Disconnects

Hello, I came here because I cannot figure out what to do.

I have a Gaomon drawing tablet that must connect to one of the USB ports to function. It won't even turn on if it isn't connected properly. But for some reason, my computer with recognize it for a second, and then disappear, making it impossible to use. I've tried every tutorial I have found to try and fix this, but none have worked. Though most of those tutorials are for simple flash drives, not another device completely. Please help me, I don't know what to do.

:)

inkysegno, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Colin5XB Win User

Gaomon Pen Tablet

I have purchased a Gaomon Pen Tablet for using in Paintshop Pro. It works perfectly with Microsoft Paint but this doesn't have all the features that Paintshop Pro (PSP) has and is just basic software. The Pen tablet is not working properly in PSP it works
    with some tools but not others and doesn't work at all in Particle Shop. I have been advised on the Corel Forum to uninstall it and disable Anti-Virus, shut down the internet and go into the device manager and remove all pen and Tablet drivers including the
    Digitizer Driver. Now this is were it gets tricky I have no idea what I'm looking for in the device manager and am I going to compromise my computer by messing about with things I don't understand. Could anyone help with this or do I just forget about the
    device manager and not use the tablet in PSP.

PS There is a pathway from the Gaomon Driver to PSP so it is meant to be run in that program.

Colin5XB, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Colin5XB Win User
    installing a driver for Gaomon Pen tablet

Hi I have just purchased a Gaomon Pen tablet and have to download a driver which I have done and extracted the files but now have had a message from Windows Security to say that my internet setting suggest that one or more of the files may be harmful to
    my computer, I would be interested to hear what your thoughts are on this?

Regards

Colin 5 XB

Colin5XB, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet- making it work with Windows 10

Hello graham.d,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you faced any issue while trying to connect the tablet to the PC?

The XP Pen Star06 is an excellent wireless graphics drawing tablet which lets you make your digital artwork more comfortable and fun. You will be able to transform your ideas into beautiful images. Kindly check with the steps
    listed below and see if it works.

To make your drawing tablet work with Windows 10,

• Simply connect the ISM 2.4G USB receiver into your computer to start drawing
      wirelessly. Else, connect the tablet to your computer with the USB cable provided.
    • Download the latest driver from the
      XP PEN website
      , for the tablet to function.
    • After successful installation of driver, a driver icon will appear in your system tray and on your desktop. If the driver isn’t present,
      Uninstall the driver and Reboot the machine before you
      repeat the same steps.

Additional Information: You may also refer to the User Manual

here
    for extra information about XP-Pen Star06 Drawing tablet.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

1. When I Plug In My Gaomon Drawing Tablet, it Connects, then Disconnects - Similar Threads - Plug Gaomon Drawing

2. Any way to get my Gaomon PD2200 Drawing Tablet to connect to my PC again after the last...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to get my Gaomon PD2200 Drawing Tablet to connect to my PC again after the last...: My Gaomon PD2200 Drawing tablet no longer connecting to my PC since Windows 11 last update, The USB ports are saying device not regonized after plugging in, a oversurge happens, it says. I did trouble shooting, and nothing has worked. By trouble shooting, I looked up the...
  3. Any way to get my Gaomon PD2200 Drawing Tablet to connect to my PC again after the last...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to get my Gaomon PD2200 Drawing Tablet to connect to my PC again after the last...: My Gaomon PD2200 Drawing tablet no longer connecting to my PC since Windows 11 last update, The USB ports are saying device not regonized after plugging in, a oversurge happens, it says. I did trouble shooting, and nothing has worked. By trouble shooting, I looked up the...
  4. Anyway to get my Gaomon PD2200 Drawing Tablet to connect to my PC again after the last...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyway to get my Gaomon PD2200 Drawing Tablet to connect to my PC again after the last...: My Gaomon PD2200 Drawing tablet no longer connecting to my PC since Windows 11 last update, The USB ports are saying device not regonized after plugging in, a oversurge happens, it says. I did trouble shooting, and nothing has worked. By trouble shooting, I looked up the...
  5. Anyway to get my Gaomon PD2200 Drawing Tablet to connect to my PC again after the last...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyway to get my Gaomon PD2200 Drawing Tablet to connect to my PC again after the last...: My Gaomon PD2200 Drawing tablet no longer connecting to my PC since Windows 11 last update, The USB ports are saying device not regonized after plugging in, a oversurge happens, it says. I did trouble shooting, and nothing has worked. By trouble shooting, I looked up the...
  6. BSoD restart pops up when I have my drawing tablet plugged in.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSoD restart pops up when I have my drawing tablet plugged in.: I got my desktop computer just a few months ago from a family member. I know that it isn't restarting because of anything they did though since this is something that has been happening more recently these past couple of weeks and I'm having trouble finding any answers to the...
  7. How do I disable tablet keyboard when drawing tablet isn't connected?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable tablet keyboard when drawing tablet isn't connected?: I don't know why, but whenever im on my PC, an on screen keyboard pops up, although it disappears when I start typing on my keyboard. Not sure why this is happening now. I tried disabling the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service in the windows services thing, but that...
  8. i plugged my drawing tablet and now my keyboard is not working

i plugged my drawing tablet and now my keyboard is not working: So i got a new drawing tablet and i tested it out and My mechanical keyboard stopped working, And when i plugged it into another laptop it works just fine. So i am asking for help!...
  9. Using drawing tablet as a second monitor - mouse won't stay on tablet when i need to draw on it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using drawing tablet as a second monitor - mouse won't stay on tablet when i need to draw on it: so I got a huion display tablet and I need to use it as a second monitor if I want to follow along in class and do the in-class assignments but when I try to use my tablet with the pen, the cursor will move back to my laptop screen and I can not get it to stay on the tablet....
  10. Drawing tablets

Drawing tablets: So i bought a tablet back in April, it was working just fine. Up until recently where i ran into a problem. 2 weeks ago, my tablet started to not work, it is a Star G430s Xp-pen. It does not have battery and is wired, when i plugged it in the USB port, the light only blinked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. plug in drawing