Windows 10: When I plug my charger in it locks or hibernates when its at 15-20% or anything.

Discus and support When I plug my charger in it locks or hibernates when its at 15-20% or anything. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This always had been happening to me for awhile now, I tried to solve the issue but I think I'm doing it wrong.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by R3MSI, Jun 16, 2023.

1. R3MSI Win User

When I plug my charger in it locks or hibernates when its at 15-20% or anything.

This always had been happening to me for awhile now, I tried to solve the issue but I think I'm doing it wrong.

:)

R3MSI, Jun 16, 2023
  2. AkshayXD Win User

Laptop Hibernates when i plug in the charger When I plug my charger in it locks or hibernates when its at 15-20% or anything. :(

Hello Everyone,

The problem is that when my laptop is on low battery ( 30-15 percent) i plug my laptop to the charging port and turn it on.
    Then suddenly my laptop hibernates .
    Then when i power it on. It again shows the laptop logo and the all the stuff. And my laptop starts with where i left (meet and all )
    But my battery percent becomes 1 percent and then starts charging.

This happens almost everytime to me. I dont know whats the problem.
    I plug my charger to the laptop at 20 percent ( battery saver mode ) and some times at 30 percent too. Then my laptop hibernates randomly as soon as it starts charging and then i boot my laptop again and see that my battery is at 1 percent.

It also used to happen when i used windows 10

PLS HELP

AkshayXD, Jun 16, 2023
  3. Laptop Hibernates when i plug in the charger When I plug my charger in it locks or hibernates when its at 15-20% or anything. :(

Hi AkshayXD,

I'm Dyari. Thanks for reaching out. I will be happy to assist you in this regard.

First, make sure your Battery and its charger are working fine. If possible, try another charger. If the battery is removable, remove it and plug the charger to see if it goes to Hibernate or not.

Then, click on Start > Control Panel > Power Option > Change Plan Settings > Changed Advanced Power Settings > Expand Sleep and Hibernate then change their values. Or, Restore Plan Default > OK > Check to see if the issue still persists or not.

You can try Power Troubleshooter:

Go to Settings > System > Troubleshoot > Other Troubleshooting > Power > Run.

Please let me know if you need further assistance and keep me updated.

Stay safe

DYARIBARHAM, Jun 16, 2023
  4. When I plug my charger in it locks or hibernates when its at 15-20% or anything.

Lock Button and Lock Button App Not Working

Hi All,

I am Using Nokia Lumia 520.

The problem is my lock button and lock app is suddenly unresponsive. I can't lock my phone using lock key and lock app, it locked automatically after 30 seconds(which I have set). And to wake my phone I have to plugged it into charger.

I reset the phone, all these problem gone but after 15-20 days it came back.

FYI, my lock key is perfectly fine.

Is this some hardware or software problem?

Please suggest?

PrateekSingh_973, Jun 16, 2023
Thema:

When I plug my charger in it locks or hibernates when its at 15-20% or anything.

1. When I plug my charger in it locks or hibernates when its at 15-20% or anything. - Similar Threads - plug charger locks

2. When I plug my charger in it locks or hibernates when its at 15-20% or anything.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When I plug my charger in it locks or hibernates when its at 15-20% or anything.: This always had been happening to me for awhile now, I tried to solve the issue but I think I'm doing it wrong. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plug-my-charger-in-it-locks-or-hibernates/cd2bd241-a95e-4387-9c23-83c1cafb4b27
  3. When I plug my charger in it locks or hibernates when its at 15-20% or anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I plug my charger in it locks or hibernates when its at 15-20% or anything.: This always had been happening to me for awhile now, I tried to solve the issue but I think I'm doing it wrong. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plug-my-charger-in-it-locks-or-hibernates/cd2bd241-a95e-4387-9c23-83c1cafb4b27
  4. Lag When Charger Plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag When Charger Plugged: how do i fix when charger plug in it cause my laptop to lag this started happening yesterday im sure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-when-charger-plugged/08cfc4af-f10d-486a-80cc-1bbc87b910a4
  5. Lag When Charger Plugged

Lag When Charger Plugged: how do i fix when charger plug in it cause my laptop to lag this started happening yesterday im sure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-when-charger-plugged/08cfc4af-f10d-486a-80cc-1bbc87b910a4
  6. Laptop Hibernates when i plug in the charger :

Laptop Hibernates when i plug in the charger :: Hello Everyone,The problem is that when my laptop is on low battery 30-15 percent i plug my laptop to the charging port and turn it on. Then suddenly my laptop hibernates . Then when i power it on. It again shows the laptop logo and the all the stuff. And my laptop starts...
  7. Laptop Hibernates when i plug in the charger :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Hibernates when i plug in the charger :: Hello Everyone,The problem is that when my laptop is on low battery 30-15 percent i plug my laptop to the charging port and turn it on. Then suddenly my laptop hibernates . Then when i power it on. It again shows the laptop logo and the all the stuff. And my laptop starts...
  8. my charger is plugged in and its not charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my charger is plugged in and its not charging: my charger is plugged in and its not charging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-charger-is-plugged-in-and-its-not-charging/61535f23-adba-4626-8ee3-a649fccfc4f6
  9. My laptop keeps hibernating and locks down immediately when I plug out my charger even when...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop keeps hibernating and locks down immediately when I plug out my charger even when...: the battery of my laptop decreases quicky and when it reaches 95 from 100 it locks and hibernates itself. this is so annoying. due to this I always have to plug in while using which causes superheat generation. pls help me because i have college next week and i need to get...
  10. My Laptop crashes when I plug it in the charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop crashes when I plug it in the charger: Happy new years guy. I have a problem with my Laptop, it works very well when it is not connected to the charger, but when I plug it in it works only for 5-15 minutes then crashes and I have to force shutdown. I have noticed that if I turn off Background App it works smoothly...