Windows 10: when i plug my output audio device AFTER LAPTOP IS ON wether its speakers or headphones it...

Discus and support when i plug my output audio device AFTER LAPTOP IS ON wether its speakers or headphones it... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when i plug my output audio device AFTER LAPTOP IS ON wether its speakers or headphones it doesnt play thro it!!instead it plays thro the laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EitamShalom, May 1, 2021.

1. when i plug my output audio device AFTER LAPTOP IS ON wether its speakers or headphones it...

when i plug my output audio device AFTER LAPTOP IS ON wether its speakers or headphones it doesnt play thro it!!instead it plays thro the laptop speakers themselves!!!AND I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHINGFROM UNINSTALLING THE DRIVERS TO RLLY EVERYTHING I FOUND ONLINE MY PC IS UP TO DATE AND HAS NO PROBLEMSTHE LAPTOP IS DELL INSPIRON 7577 I AM TRYNA CONTACT U THRO THE GET HELP APP WITH LIVE CHQAT AGENT BUT ITS KEEP LOADING FOREVER AND OPEN A LINK ON THE EDGE BROWSER AND SAYS "THE PAGE NOT EXIST" PLZ CONTACT ME TO FIX THIS ISSUE!! SO ANNOYING!! HAVE A GR8 DAY when i plug my output audio device AFTER LAPTOP IS ON wether its speakers or headphones it... :Di have tried to contact

:)

EitamShalom, May 1, 2021
  2. txstoby Win User

Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in

I have an HP laptop with windows 10. When my headphones are plugged in, the speakers are still playing. When I go to sounds, the only device listed is the speakers. How can I silence the speakers when the headphones are plugged in.

txstoby, May 1, 2021
  3. LFG_Br Win User
    Automatically change audio device output when plug in headphone jack

I use a laptop connected to a external monitor with built-in speakers and I usually set the monitor as the audio output but whenever I'm on a call or want to use my headphones plugging them on the headphone jack port I have to mannually change the audio
    output back to my laptop. It would be a very useful trick, specially during quarentine work-from-home situation.

Is there a way to automate it i.e. set the audio output to be my laptop when headphones are plugged in and the monitor when the headphones are not connected?

I guess a task from Task Scheduler would do it but couldn't find it anywhere.

Thanks!

LFG_Br, May 1, 2021
  4. when i plug my output audio device AFTER LAPTOP IS ON wether its speakers or headphones it...

Win 10 - 2004 update - internal speakers but no headphones

Wired headphones. Usually when plugged in the audio to the internal speaker is cut-off and switched to headphone. When headphones are plugged in now this does not happen

"Audio input and output devices"

2 x Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)

No headphones listed

BTW this is true for 4 other Lenovo machines I have - no headphones listed

selfsimilar, May 1, 2021
Thema:

when i plug my output audio device AFTER LAPTOP IS ON wether its speakers or headphones it...

1. when i plug my output audio device AFTER LAPTOP IS ON wether its speakers or headphones it... - Similar Threads - plug output audio

2. While headphone is plugged in, there is no Output from laptop Speaker though Speaker is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While headphone is plugged in, there is no Output from laptop Speaker though Speaker is...: Hi..I am using Lenovo Ideapad 330. Here is a problem I am facing.While the headphone is plugged in, there is no sound output from the Laptop Speaker even Speaker is selected as the output device. But while I disconnect the headphone, Speaker works.I tried all possible things...
  3. While headphone is plugged in, there is no Output from laptop Speaker though Speaker is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While headphone is plugged in, there is no Output from laptop Speaker though Speaker is...: Hi..I am using Lenovo Ideapad 330. Here is a problem I am facing.While the headphone is plugged in, there is no sound output from the Laptop Speaker even Speaker is selected as the output device. But while I disconnect the headphone, Speaker works.I tried all possible things...
  4. While headphone is plugged in, there is no Output from laptop Speaker though Speaker is...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No audio output device is installed / No speakers or headphones are plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio output device is installed / No speakers or headphones are plugged in: I have been experiencing audio problems for the past few months, with a red x next to my audio. I have attempted to troubleshoot using the windows troubleshooter, but it just says it cannot find any audio device. In Device Manager, in sound, video, and game controllers, it...
  6. No audio output device is installed / No speakers or headphones are plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio output device is installed / No speakers or headphones are plugged in: I have been experiencing audio problems for the past few months, with a red x next to my audio. I have attempted to troubleshoot using the windows troubleshooter, but it just says it cannot find any audio device. In Device Manager, in sound, video, and game controllers, it...
  7. No audio output device is installed / No speakers or headphones are plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Automatically change audio device output when plug in headphone jack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically change audio device output when plug in headphone jack: I use a laptop connected to a external monitor with built-in speakers and I usually set the monitor as the audio output but whenever I'm on a call or want to use my headphones plugging them on the headphone jack port I have to mannually change the audio output back to my...
  9. my laptop is giving no audio via speakers but when i plug in my headphones , audio is...

my laptop is giving no audio via speakers but when i plug in my headphones , audio is...: my laptop is giving no audio via speakers but when i plug in my headphones , audio is coming properly . I had also troubleshooted the sound setting and mixers . and updated all drivers . but issue is not resolving....
  10. Headphones output device is not plugged in

Headphones output device is not plugged in: Hello! Today I found myself in the following situation: I I did some gaming on my desktop PC with headphones plugged in to front panel. Afterwards I unplugged them to use them with another device and left the PC running. When I returned and plugged in headphones again, they...