Windows 10: When I plug out my charger, my FPS for Minecraft goes from 60 to 30. How to I fix this?

Discus and support When I plug out my charger, my FPS for Minecraft goes from 60 to 30. How to I fix this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/DontStealMyPotato [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f2ie0m/when_i_plug_out_my_charger_my_fps_for_minecraft/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DontStealMyPotato, Feb 11, 2020.

1. When I plug out my charger, my FPS for Minecraft goes from 60 to 30. How to I fix this?

/u/DontStealMyPotato, Feb 11, 2020

2. ¿Porque el minecraft edición w10 está limitado a 30 fps?

The HD 620 is not that powerful to play games at maximum frame rates. Gaming is better off on a desktop which can handle the heat better etc.

HARDCORE GAMES™, Feb 11, 2020
  3. ¿Porque el minecraft edición w10 está limitado a 30 fps?

hola, en si, minecraft me va siempre a 30 fps, no sube, pero si baja, mi pc tiene la potencia suficiente para correrlo a 60 fps, un amigo que tiene una peor que la mia le va a 60 fps, aquí mis componentes

-i5 6200U

-Intel HD Graphics 520

-4 GB Ram ddr4

-Monitor de 60hz

es un portatil, pero deberías ir a más de 60 fps, ¿cómo hacer para quitar ese límite?

maurito444, Feb 11, 2020
  4. ozan0053 Win User

When I plug out my charger, my FPS for Minecraft goes from 60 to 30. How to I fix this?

Laptop goes to sleep mode after plugging in charger

Hello.

I have a ASUS X550C laptop. The original charger broke, so i bought a charger for it at my local market (the brand is "Innergie"), which also works for ASUS laptops. Now since i got this charger, i was experiencing issues where my laptop would randomly go to sleep mode, however, i resolved this issue by turning computer on, removing the charger, and plugging it back in. That seemed to fix it. However, recently, this method stopped working. My computer runs completely fine when it is unplugged, however, when i plug it in, i get a "Low battery" warning (even though i HAD 72% battery), and the laptop immediately goes to sleep mode. Trying to turn it on is useless. It will only turn on if the charger isn't plugged.

Any advice?

PS: I have already changed all my power & sleep options. Everything is set to "Never".

ozan0053, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

When I plug out my charger, my FPS for Minecraft goes from 60 to 30. How to I fix this?

1. When I plug out my charger, my FPS for Minecraft goes from 60 to 30. How to I fix this? - Similar Threads - plug charger FPS

2. My pc screen goes black when i plug in my charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc screen goes black when i plug in my charger: It comes back normal when adapter is removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-screen-goes-black-when-i-plug-in-my-charger/e4c47cf7-27c7-4536-a9dc-0dd50a3e3653
  3. My pc screen goes black when i plug in my charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc screen goes black when i plug in my charger: It comes back normal when adapter is removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-screen-goes-black-when-i-plug-in-my-charger/e4c47cf7-27c7-4536-a9dc-0dd50a3e3653
  4. My pc screen goes black when i plug in my charger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop doesn’t start until I plug in my charger and when I plug out my charger a black...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop doesn’t start until I plug in my charger and when I plug out my charger a black...: I just got my ram upgraded. And just after that my laptop isn’t starting until i plug in my charger and when i start it after plugging in when i plug out it says locking and shuts down immediately after that...
  6. Laptop doesn’t start until I plug in my charger and when I plug out my charger a black...

Laptop doesn’t start until I plug in my charger and when I plug out my charger a black...: I just got my ram upgraded. And just after that my laptop isn’t starting until i plug in my charger and when i start it after plugging in when i plug out it says locking and shuts down immediately after that...
  7. touchpad dances and goes erratic when i plug in the charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchpad dances and goes erratic when i plug in the charger: After getting a new asus charger, for some reason everytime i plug it in my touchpad dances and goes erratic, i am using one finger to move it and its going everywhere on the screen. this problem is really annoying because i have to use a mouse everytime i wanna charge my...
  8. touchpad dances and goes erratic when i plug in the charger

touchpad dances and goes erratic when i plug in the charger: After getting a new asus charger, for some reason everytime i plug it in my touchpad dances and goes erratic, i am using one finger to move it and its going everywhere on the screen. this problem is really annoying because i have to use a mouse everytime i wanna charge my...
  9. Screen Brightness goes down when I plug in charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Brightness goes down when I plug in charger: The other day I was playing a game, and when I would want more frames I would plug in the charger but then the screen brightness went down randomly even though the setting was all the way up. I tried to turn it down and it got a little bit brighter. Please help...
  10. When i plug in my charger, my screen goes black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When i plug in my charger, my screen goes black: Hello! I was wondering-If any of you can help-why my screen goes black when I plug in my charger. When I plug it in, it goes black and I can't see what I had open, it's like it turned off, but when I unplug it, the tabs I had open show back up, so I was wondering if any of...