Windows 10: When I press 9 on the numpad, Enter gets pressed first then 9

Discus and support When I press 9 on the numpad, Enter gets pressed first then 9 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I press 9 on the numpad, Enter gets pressed first then 9. Numlock is On, Screen Lock is Off.Can you help reset this?Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PrasannaVP, Jan 12, 2022.

1. When I press 9 on the numpad, Enter gets pressed first then 9

When I press 9 on the numpad, Enter gets pressed first then 9. Numlock is On, Screen Lock is Off.Can you help reset this?Thanks

:)

PrasannaVP, Jan 12, 2022
  2. Jane Lla Win User

Windows 10 Numpad not working properly.

Hello Donovan,

High possibility of hardware issue. To confirm this, when you press the number 3 key, what will show is 36, 8 will result with 8/ and number 9 will be 9*. This is because of the actual key button being defective; notice that the key right next to the key
    you're pressing gets encoded as well?

If you're using a PC, isolate by using another keyboard. If you're using a laptop, consult your device manufacturer for further assistance.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Regards.

Jane Lla, Jan 12, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Numpad not working properly.

High possibility of hardware issue. To confirm this, when you press the number 3 key, what will show is 36, 8 will result with 8/ and number 9 will be 9*. This is because of the actual key button being defective; notice that the key right next to the key
    you're pressing gets encoded as well?

If you're using a PC, isolate by using another keyboard. If you're using a laptop, consult your device manufacturer for further assistance.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Regards.

So, my keyboard numpad is broken? Is there a way to fix it?

DonovanWoo, Jan 12, 2022
  4. Blue Owl Win User

When I press 9 on the numpad, Enter gets pressed first then 9

PIN log in without pressing enter

Windows 10.

I have one PC that I enter my PIN and it logs in without my having to press the "enter" key.
    I have another PC that I enter my PIN and then must press "enter" before it logs in.

What do I need to change to get the 2nd PC to log in like the 1st PC (not having to press enter)?

Thanks

Blue Owl, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

When I press 9 on the numpad, Enter gets pressed first then 9

1. When I press 9 on the numpad, Enter gets pressed first then 9 - Similar Threads - press numpad Enter

2. when i press space ctrl also get pressed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i press space ctrl also get pressed: So, if i press space it will turn into space + ctrl. same issue with alt button. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-space-ctrl-also-get-pressed/d79fdd9d-0540-4023-b5a5-0ce2018d48ec
  3. when i press space ctrl also get pressed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i press space ctrl also get pressed: So, if i press space it will turn into space + ctrl. same issue with alt button. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-space-ctrl-also-get-pressed/d79fdd9d-0540-4023-b5a5-0ce2018d48ec
  4. Numpad 6, 9 and the * button won’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Numpad 6, 9 and the * button won’t work: Hello, my numpad 6, 9 and button * above them won’t work. At first I thought it was a hardware issue that my keyboard had problems with but after using a virtual one, I noticed that it doesn’t work there either. Any helpful solutions would be appreciated, thanks...
  5. Numpad 6, 9 and the * button won’t work

Numpad 6, 9 and the * button won’t work: Hello, my numpad 6, 9 and button * above them won’t work. At first I thought it was a hardware issue that my keyboard had problems with but after using a virtual one, I noticed that it doesn’t work there either. Any helpful solutions would be appreciated, thanks...
  6. when i press / on numpad it writes /+ how do i stop that?

when i press / on numpad it writes /+ how do i stop that?: Hi for some reason when i press the / on the numpad instead of writing only / the pc writes /+ or if i press 8 the pc writes 89 why is that? how do i stop it?...
  7. when i press / on numpad it writes /+ how do i stop that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i press / on numpad it writes /+ how do i stop that?: Hi for some reason when i press the / on the numpad instead of writing only / the pc writes /+ or if i press 8 the pc writes 89 why is that? how do i stop it?...
  8. when i press / on numpad it writes /+ how do i stop that?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. When I press 9 on the numpad, Enter gets pressed first then 9

When I press 9 on the numpad, Enter gets pressed first then 9: When I press 9 on the numpad, Enter gets pressed first then 9. Numlock is On, Screen Lock is Off.Can you help reset this?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-9-on-the-numpad-enter-gets-pressed/371974ce-b4da-4900-adfa-d04a454e6680
  10. NUMPAD KEY 9 NOT WORKING IN MY WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NUMPAD KEY 9 NOT WORKING IN MY WINDOWS 11: WHEN I BOOT MY DEVICE IF I GO FOR A GOOGLE SEARCH NUM 9 IS BEING ENTERED AUTOMATICALLY UNTIL IT IS STOPPED. NUM PAD 9 IS NOT WORKING IN MY KEYBOARD. IS THERE ANY SOLUTION....