Windows 10: When I press any button on my keyboard on hold it down, it keeps pressing the same button...

Discus and support When I press any button on my keyboard on hold it down, it keeps pressing the same button... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/JokerQuin123 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JokerQuin123, Apr 29, 2020.

1. When I press any button on my keyboard on hold it down, it keeps pressing the same button...

/u/JokerQuin123, Apr 29, 2020

2. JoyToKey pressing different buttons wehn pressing a single button

Hi when I plugin my ps4 controller via usb then open up joytokey and press a button on the controller for example the x button it somehow shows other buttons being pressed even though i am not pushing them buttons can any please help me as to why this is happening thanks i will attach a picture of what i mean

alexhob123, Apr 29, 2020
  3. AthanX Win User
    Holding down keyboard buttons

I was having the same problem with you. i just found it via the manual.

Just press Fn+Q once and you ve done! When I press any button on my keyboard on hold it down, it keeps pressing the same button... :)

AthanX, Apr 29, 2020
  4. When I press any button on my keyboard on hold it down, it keeps pressing the same button...

Zippy! Automatic Button Pressing program.

Warning: This application may be considered malicious by some anti-virus software and the like because it operates using a keylogger and can simulate keystrokes and mouse clicks.

Warning 2: Some anti-cheat software like Punkbuster and/or Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC) may flag this application as a hack, cheat, or otherwise unwanted. This application should be off (not in the system tray) when playing anti-cheat protected games.

Zippy! basically either holds keys/mouse buttons or pushes them rapidly. It is very useful in games like Minecraft where you have to hold a key frequently in order to perform an action.

When I press any button on my keyboard on hold it down, it keeps pressing the same button... [​IMG]

On/Off Key: When pressed, activates and deactivates the selected profile.

Profile Up Key: When pressed, selects the next profile. If "On" it will automatically deactivate previous and activate the newly selected profile.

Profile Down Key: When pressed, selects the previous profile. If "On" it will automatically deactivate previous and activate the newly selected profile.

Start in Tray: When checked, will automatically hide Zippy! in the system tray.

Add/Remove Profile: Adds or removes a profile. All actions under a single profile will be activated when the profile is activated.

Add Row: Adds a row to the selected row.

To delete a row, click on the row in the left-most column (where the arrow is) and then hit the delete key.

Device & Key/Button Name: Double click on either column to bring up the "Get Input" dialog. Press the key or click the mouse button you want to use in box (key doesn't have to be in box but mouse does) to assign it.

Delay: 0 is the same as holding a key down. Any number greater than 0 causes a cycling pattern. For example, if it is 5000, it will press and release the key, wait 5 seconds, press and release the key, wait 5 seconds, press and release the key, etc.

It saves/loads all settings when opening/closing the application.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

When I press any button on my keyboard on hold it down, it keeps pressing the same button...

1. When I press any button on my keyboard on hold it down, it keeps pressing the same button... - Similar Threads - press button keyboard

2. I pressed the turn off button on my computer and then forcefully shut it down by holding...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I pressed the turn off button on my computer and then forcefully shut it down by holding...: I pressed the turn off button on my computer and then forcefully shut it down by holding the button for 5 seconds, when i then started my computer the resolution was changed, my background keeps flickering and the mouse is stuck in the middle of the screen and is also...
  3. acting as if a down button is pressed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    acting as if a down button is pressed.: my computer is acting as if a down button is pressed. i have unplugged all peripherals and restarted the computer. i made sure sticky keys ease of access is off. i cant try some solutions as it keeps arrowing down....
  4. acting as if a down button is pressed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    acting as if a down button is pressed.: my computer is acting as if a down button is pressed. i have unplugged all peripherals and restarted the computer. i made sure sticky keys ease of access is off. i cant try some solutions as it keeps arrowing down....
  5. Keyboard Beeping when pressing Button Combo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Beeping when pressing Button Combo: So recently I was playing a game called Metro Exodus, In that game you can walk by pressing x and w, a, s, or d, and so I was trying to walk diagonally x+w+d and I heard beeping and I only walked forward. I had recently switched to a older keyboard as my other keyboard had...
  6. Keyboard Beeping when pressing Button Combo

Keyboard Beeping when pressing Button Combo: So recently I was playing a game called Metro Exodus, In that game you can walk by pressing x and w, a, s, or d, and so I was trying to walk diagonally x+w+d and I heard beeping and I only walked forward. I had recently switched to a older keyboard as my other keyboard had...
  7. Keyboard pressing multiple buttons when I only press one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard pressing multiple buttons when I only press one: Whenever I press a single button, multiple get pressed. For example: pressing "k" will type "kl,". This issue is on a Windows 10 laptop and prior to the issue my keyboard was pretty dirty so I cleaned it with some wipes and spray. I did this many times before and never had...
  8. Keyboard pressing multiple buttons when I only press one

Keyboard pressing multiple buttons when I only press one: Whenever I press a single button, multiple get pressed. For example: pressing "k" will type "kl,". This issue is on a Windows 10 laptop and prior to the issue my keyboard was pretty dirty so I cleaned it with some wipes and spray. I did this many times before and never had...
  9. Computer starts if I press any keyboard button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer starts if I press any keyboard button: When I press any of the buttons on the keyboard, my computer starts. I am sure it is not in the Sleep, Hibernate or Standby modes. I use Asus laptop and have reset it to factory default recently. It seems to me the issue has shown up after upgrading to the latest version of...
  10. Holding down keyboard buttons

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Holding down keyboard buttons: Hello everyone. I'm having an issue with a brand new keyboard on my PC. I recently bought Gembird KB-UMGL-01 keyboard and I'm having an issue when holding down a button. For example, whenever I'm playing World of Warcraft if I hold down W to walk forward it acts as if I'm...