Windows 10: When I press enter on my keyboard it types the letter o

Discus and support When I press enter on my keyboard it types the letter o in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I press enter on my keyboard it types the letter o. I have tried restarting, changing language and location and no dice. An help would be much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Paul T18, May 27, 2019.

1. Paul T18 Win User

When I press enter on my keyboard it types the letter o

When I press enter on my keyboard it types the letter o. I have tried restarting, changing language and location and no dice. An help would be much appreciated.

:)

Paul T18, May 27, 2019
  2. spunk Win User

Possible to make shift key stick until letter is pressed?

It;s a bit cumbersome, but if you open the OnScreen Keyboard and press the Shift key, highlighting it, and type a letter on the OSK or on your keyboard, it will type the letter in Upper Case and then go back to Lower Case for any remaining letters you type. Of course, you could just press the Caps Lock key on your keyboard, type a letter and then turn Caps Lock Off for the remaining letters, just as well.

spunk, May 27, 2019
  3. Keyboard not typing letters

Hi Bob,

Sorry for the delay in replying. I would suggest you to try the Onscreen keyboard and check if it helps.

Please have a look at this article and check if it helps. Even though the article is for Windows 8.1, the option to enable the onscreen keyboard is the same.

Use the On-Screen Keyboard (OSK) to type

After you are able to log in, I would suggest you to change the log in option or you may follow the steps provided by Neha Gupta to update the drivers and check if it helps.

Thank you.

Rohit Chettri, May 27, 2019
  4. Arctucas Win User

mobo/case connection

Type LIST DISK

press Enter

(There are going to be several steps, so let me know when you do them, OK?)

Arctucas, May 27, 2019
Thema:

1. When I press enter on my keyboard it types the letter o - Similar Threads - press enter keyboard

2. Why is my keyboard inputting random letters when I press certain letters? But I my number...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my keyboard inputting random letters when I press certain letters? But I my number...: Why is my keyboard inputting random letters when I press certain letters? But I my number is perfectly working I have 60% keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-keyboard-inputting-random-letters-when-i/4fa47cd9-5cae-4edb-b059-ac8a56acd06b
  3. Letter "o" doesn't get written when pressed. I tried virtual keyboards normal ones but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Letter "o" doesn't get written when pressed. I tried virtual keyboards normal ones but it...: I tried virtual keyboards normal ones but it always didn't work, I don't know what to do.Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/letter-o-doesnt-get-written-when-pressed-i-tried/a672e047-a131-4af5-a0ba-787902bf45d8
  4. Letter "o" doesn't get written when pressed. I tried virtual keyboards normal ones but it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Letter "o" doesn't get written when pressed. I tried virtual keyboards normal ones but it...: I tried virtual keyboards normal ones but it always didn't work, I don't know what to do.Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/letter-o-doesnt-get-written-when-pressed-i-tried/a672e047-a131-4af5-a0ba-787902bf45d8
  5. Letter "o" doesn't get written when pressed. I tried virtual keyboards normal ones but it...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. my laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters: HiMy laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters.See the example below , tried to type the above mentioned sentence .My l9a1ptop k8ea1boa1rd3 is2 typing number a1d3d3itiona1l9l9y when i a1m typing l9etters2. k8ind3l9y hel9p how to s2ol9ve the...
  7. When use laptop keyboard types extra mix letter..For example, typing a word and pressing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When use laptop keyboard types extra mix letter..For example, typing a word and pressing...: When use laptop keyboard types extra mix letter..For example, typing a word and pressing the ‘j’ key displays ‘‘jm’' Such an error undermines the functionality of the keyboard. When I use on screen keyboard or virtual keyboard. it's works ..it doesn't pressing extra keys...
  8. When use laptop keyboard types extra mix letter..For example, typing a word and pressing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When use laptop keyboard types extra mix letter..For example, typing a word and pressing...: When use laptop keyboard types extra mix letter..For example, typing a word and pressing the ‘j’ key displays ‘‘jm’' Such an error undermines the functionality of the keyboard. When I use on screen keyboard or virtual keyboard. it's works ..it doesn't pressing extra keys...
  9. When use laptop keyboard types extra mix letter..For example, typing a word and pressing...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. I press 1 Key but my keyboard types multiple letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I press 1 Key but my keyboard types multiple letters: I hope I don't have to get an external keyboard So, I have a laptop and some water was spilled and now when I type some keys, adjadcent keys get pressed as well.\ Examples: Enter produces a '\' Z produces an 'AZ' C produces a 'DC' M produces a 'JMN' I...