Windows 10: When i press H key of my laptop windows start behaving abnormal

Discus and support When i press H key of my laptop windows start behaving abnormal in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Actually when i press h key of my laptop , like in the browser or anywhere in my laptop then 1.I wouldn't be able use the keyboard further whatever i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Deepak06, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Deepak06 Win User

When i press H key of my laptop windows start behaving abnormal

Actually when i press h key of my laptop , like in the browser or anywhere in my laptop then 1.I wouldn't be able use the keyboard further whatever i type it didnt get typed and 2. Task manager closes up everytime i try to open it. 3.Start menu also do the same thing like it instantly closes up after open .4.Same with when i press alt + f4.5.window like my computer and setting opens up and stays .I already soft reset my laptop 2 time but it shows up everytime again.

:)

Deepak06, Aug 13, 2021

2. Windows 10 Explorer behaving abnormally

Today, when I turned on my laptop and opened the folder on my desktop it started behaving abnormally all of a sudden. I have not seen anything like that before. Someone please tell me, is this a virus or some kind of issue with the windows. I have attached
    the video.

Note: Everything was working fine till yesterday

AbdulMoeed2, Aug 13, 2021
  3. ashokseva Win User
    num key 3/pgdn key behaving erratically in windows 10

after upgrading to windows10, I find my laptop behaving awkwardly of late . The pointer starts moving down without any pressing of key . I found out that it is due to the misbehaving of numeric key 3/pgdn . I took out the key and cleaned , but still it
    behaves same way. I suspect this due to some bug in windows 10.

Further the mouse pointer disappears now and then. This never used to happen in windows 8.1.

It would be very helpful if any solution is suggested !

ashokseva, Aug 13, 2021
  4. When i press H key of my laptop windows start behaving abnormal

Shift keys not behave as expected in windows 10 | HP elitebook

My shift keys are not behaving as expected. Please find following concerns.

• When press right shift key then prints q character.
    • When press left shift key then prints z character
    • When i need to print A it prints as qA
    I didn't change any settings or configurations.

Can anyone suggest to solve this issue. I'm helpless right now.

Isuru Udesh Hettiarachchi, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

When i press H key of my laptop windows start behaving abnormal

1. When i press H key of my laptop windows start behaving abnormal - Similar Threads - press key laptop

2. Windows behaving abnormally.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows behaving abnormally.: Recently I have been facing this windows behaving abnormally problem... Whenever I start typing then a random character for eg 8 starts getting automatically for n number of times....Also when I watch something on youtube the video automatically gets forwarded..... Then the...
  3. Windows behaving abnormally.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows behaving abnormally.: Recently I have been facing this windows behaving abnormally problem... Whenever I start typing then a random character for eg 8 starts getting automatically for n number of times....Also when I watch something on youtube the video automatically gets forwarded..... Then the...
  4. Windows behaving abnormally.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. When i press start button on my pc ,all components behave abnormal like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i press start button on my pc ,all components behave abnormal like...: After boot up pc restart at any time,no bsod no time to show any error,direct restart,all case fan blinks at startup but they are connected to psu by molex connector ,so is there problem with psu or mobo?...
  6. When i press start button on my pc ,all components behave abnormal like...

When i press start button on my pc ,all components behave abnormal like...: After boot up pc restart at any time,no bsod no time to show any error,direct restart,all case fan blinks at startup but they are connected to psu by molex connector ,so is there problem with psu or mobo?...
  7. Why my start menu GUI is behaving abnormally ?

Why my start menu GUI is behaving abnormally ?: Sometimes , my processor fan increases its speed and Memory goes beyond 3.5 gb even if I am not playing any game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-start-menu-gui-is-behaving-abnormally/0ef05946-0e08-466d-96d7-e3f6bf886db2
  8. Why my start menu GUI is behaving abnormally ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why my start menu GUI is behaving abnormally ?: Sometimes , my processor fan increases its speed and Memory goes beyond 3.5 gb even if I am not playing any game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-start-menu-gui-is-behaving-abnormally/0ef05946-0e08-466d-96d7-e3f6bf886db2
  9. Why my start menu GUI is behaving abnormally ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. DISM.exe is behaving abnormally

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DISM.exe is behaving abnormally: Hello, Today I ran dism and it says that it fixed the issues successfully but does that 84.9%. I did a clean boot and still the issue persists. I saw this behaviour of dism in many forums and there is no proper solution. So, I am posting it as a separate thread Any help is...