Windows 10: When i press my arrow keys my PC starts lagging

Discus and support When i press my arrow keys my PC starts lagging in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, Recently ive noticed when i press my arrow keys that my pc becomes slow and starts lagging. Ive tried looking throughout the internet and didnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tofiyahia, Sep 9, 2020.

1. tofiyahia Win User

When i press my arrow keys my PC starts lagging

Hey,

Recently ive noticed when i press my arrow keys that my pc becomes slow and starts lagging. Ive tried looking throughout the internet and didnt find anything useful. Ive tried nearly everything i can think of. I plugged out and in the keyboard, uninstalled the driver, disabled windows defender as i thought it might be causing the issue, plugged out and in my power supply.

Any help would be great thanks.

:)

tofiyahia, Sep 9, 2020

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Aksh_47 Win User
    PC starts by pressing any key!

Okay guys ive got a weird prob, my PC starts if i press ANY key on the keyboard!
    I observed this started happening after i recently installed windows 8 PRO.. and yes, i do shut it down and not put it to sleep. Everything else works fine, ive got no other prob at all with Win 8. And yes, it doesn't start with mouse clicks.

Its quite irritating at times, when im study or doin some other thing on my desk and i accidentally hit a key, and there, it starts up!

Although its good that i dont have to reach to the power button everything, i dont like this, any solution to fix it?

Aksh_47, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

1. When i press my arrow keys my PC starts lagging - Similar Threads - press arrow keys

2. When i press the right arrow key the calculator opens up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i press the right arrow key the calculator opens up: Every time i press the right arrow key the calculator pops up, this is what i already tried to fix this problem:I tried a clean boot and it didn't workI did a reset of my keyboard macro functions and it didn't workI tried a quick scan with windows defender and it didn't...
  3. When i press the right arrow key the calculator opens up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i press the right arrow key the calculator opens up: Every time i press the right arrow key the calculator pops up, this is what i already tried to fix this problem:I tried a clean boot and it didn't workI did a reset of my keyboard macro functions and it didn't workI tried a quick scan with windows defender and it didn't...
  4. lag when using arrow keys in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lag when using arrow keys in file explorer: hi I am running in windows 11 version 21H2 OS build 22000.194 I face a lag when using arrow keys in file explorer what can I do to fix this issue thanks...
  5. lag when using arrow keys in file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lag when using arrow keys in file explorer: hi I am running in windows 11 version 21H2 OS build 22000.194 I face a lag when using arrow keys in file explorer what can I do to fix this issue thanks...
  6. My Q key presses the up arrow key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Q key presses the up arrow key: Hello! So, a few days ago, I was playing a game, which uses the Q key to dash. Then, suddenly, Q key was not working anymore. After a few tries, I realized the Q key was working, but not for up, left and right, only for down. I can't use the ctrl key anymore, and my q key is...
  7. the mouse on my screen moves when I press arrow keys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the mouse on my screen moves when I press arrow keys: the mouse on my screen moves when I press arrow keys, yet the mouse control with the key pad is turned off. this is very inconvenient and I don't like it. how to fix it? again, the function to control the mouse with keys is turned OFF. this is awful. how do I fix it?...
  8. Why does my "this PC" button arrow in files disappear when I press it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my "this PC" button arrow in files disappear when I press it?: Usually when you press it, it lets you see the things on your computer like you drives. However, when I press it, the button simply disappears. If I press the whole button instead of the arrow it just searches my entire computer. I've restarted my computer and it still...
  9. My PC starts after pressing any of keys

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC starts after pressing any of keys: As the title speaks for itself, my PC on Windows 10 gets started by pressing any keys while I am completely sure that my PC is not into Sleep, Hibernate or Standby modes. I also think that the issue is not related to my ASUS motherboard since I reset it into factory defaults....
  10. My laptop right arrow key not working,but sometimes the key is continuously press with my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop right arrow key not working,but sometimes the key is continuously press with my...: My laptop right arrow key not working,but sometimes the key is continuously press with my one time press. Why is it happnihap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-right-arrow-key-not-workingbut-sometimes/deb6e22e-8ce8-453e-be8d-87378a5ded63