Windows 10: When I press numbers it pops up random commands

Discus and support When I press numbers it pops up random commands in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when i press number five it refreshes the page and number one key pops up support. I don't know why it keeps doing this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brett_317, May 28, 2023.

1. Brett_317 Win User

When I press numbers it pops up random commands

when i press number five it refreshes the page and number one key pops up support. I don't know why it keeps doing this.

:)

Brett_317, May 28, 2023
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile When I press numbers it pops up random commands :)

3. nicpo Win User
    Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups

Hi all,

After an attack of intrusive software which I have now resolved I keep getting command prompt popping up for a split second. I managed to capture the command with a screen recorder and slow motion play back..

After reading a thread from 2014 on here I followed the advice given and tried to list the jobs but it reads listed jobs 0.

Any advice. this pop up is driving me crazy!

When I press numbers it pops up random commands 95610d1485970509t-bitsjobs-cmd-prompt-random-pop-ups-cmdpromptpopup.jpg

When I press numbers it pops up random commands 95611d1485970509t-bitsjobs-cmd-prompt-random-pop-ups-bitsadminnojob.jpg

nicpo, May 28, 2023
  4. Marby Rey Win User

A random window is popping up

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we'd like to ask additional information.

• What changes have you made prior to the issue?
    • What activities are you doing when the random window popping up?
    • Would it be possible to send us a screenshot?
    • Did the issue persist in safe mode?

For now, we suggest that you scan your computer using antivirus software to check for possible malware infection.

Marby Rey, May 28, 2023
Thema:

1. When I press numbers it pops up random commands - Similar Threads - press numbers pops

2. When I press numbers it pops up random commands

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I press numbers it pops up random commands: when i press number five it refreshes the page and number one key pops up support. I don't know why it keeps doing this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-numbers-it-pops-up-random-commands/0e6b3f5a-32ed-4fec-a395-6f2b5ce0ce50
  3. When I press numbers it pops up random commands

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I press numbers it pops up random commands: when i press number five it refreshes the page and number one key pops up support. I don't know why it keeps doing this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-numbers-it-pops-up-random-commands/0e6b3f5a-32ed-4fec-a395-6f2b5ce0ce50
  4. Volume changes at random when pressing numbers on keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume changes at random when pressing numbers on keyboard: As it stands from what I wrote in the titles.The volume have suddenly increased or lowered for whenever I press a number on my keyboard 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0. I have yet to find the solution to this problem, but I believe an update ruined the connection between the...
  5. Volume changes at random when pressing numbers on keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume changes at random when pressing numbers on keyboard: As it stands from what I wrote in the titles.The volume have suddenly increased or lowered for whenever I press a number on my keyboard 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0. I have yet to find the solution to this problem, but I believe an update ruined the connection between the...
  6. Volume changes at random when pressing numbers on keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. When I press numbers it pops up random commands

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I press numbers it pops up random commands: When i press 1, it pops up support and when i press 3 it pops up ctrl f. I think this happened because I was spamming my keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-numbers-it-pops-up-random-commands/f3ada1d3-a230-48eb-bae6-9594f76c724a
  8. Command Prompt keeps popping up and disappearing randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command Prompt keeps popping up and disappearing randomly: So I've been dealing with this for awhile now and it's really getting on my nerves. Every so often, a command prompt will appear and disappear, way too fast for me to take a screenshot. I've looked everywhere for a solution and the most suggested solution I've seen was...
  9. When I press space, a search window pops up

When I press space, a search window pops up: Sometimes when I'm using my computer, suddenly the space bar will stop functioning normally. Instead of typing a space as it should, pressing the space bar causes the Windows 10 start menu search bar to pop up in the middle of the screen see screenshot. [ATTACH] If I type...
  10. Random command prompt keep popping up

Random command prompt keep popping up: Few days back, I've noticed CMD popping up and what it does it forces the game to minimize. It doesnt matter what you do it still appear and disappier instantly. It happens few times a day. I'm using NVidia GeForce 1060. I tried few of suggested solution but non of them...