Windows 10: When i press print (window 10) the print machine icon doesn't appear thus no print. I am...

Discus and support When i press print (window 10) the print machine icon doesn't appear thus no print. I am... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I press print (window 10) the print machine icon doesn't appear on the task bar thus no print. I am able to print a HP ENVY 5544 test page. I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WilliamAuld, Aug 17, 2019.

1. When i press print (window 10) the print machine icon doesn't appear thus no print. I am...

When I press print (window 10) the print machine icon doesn't appear on the task bar thus no print. I am able to print a HP ENVY 5544 test page. I was going to try and delete drivers and software etc but if I can print test pages then the problem must be with Windows 10. Earlier in the week i was able to print but it took about 3 minutes from me pressing Print to the machine printing. also I have been unable to print any PDF Docs. since I bought thIS HP Laptop 4 weeks ago.

:)

WilliamAuld, Aug 17, 2019
  2. kgreene Win User

vista printing

ok I just got done setting up my new network and i have a laptop with windows vista on it and a sever with windows sever 2003 on it. I have two printers hooked up to my sever a HP Laser Jet 6L and a HP Photosmart C3180 all in one printer when i try to print from my laptop its very slow sometimes office 2007 fezzes when i print from my gameing rig (which is xp home btw) every thing that i print from it is fast. any suggestions?

kgreene, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Jan123 Win User
    Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Breit Win User

When i press print (window 10) the print machine icon doesn't appear thus no print. I am...

USB printing support

does anyone know if there is a way to kick that 'USB printing support' out of my device manager?
    i have a usb hub and if that hub is connected i have an unknown device called 'unknownprinter' which is connected to the usb printing support. i don't need that usb printing support an i don't want any unknown devices in my device manager so i have do get rid of that 'usb printing support'.
    any suggestions?

--breit

Breit, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

When i press print (window 10) the print machine icon doesn't appear thus no print. I am...

1. When i press print (window 10) the print machine icon doesn't appear thus no print. I am... - Similar Threads - press print window

2. why can't i print a document it keeps saving a pdf and doesn't print.\

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i print a document it keeps saving a pdf and doesn't print.\: why can't i print a document it keeps saving a pdf and doesn't print.\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-print-a-document-it-keeps-saving-a-pdf/c95b2d5c-9398-464a-b93c-c111434ff536
  3. why can't i print a document it keeps saving a pdf and doesn't print.\

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't i print a document it keeps saving a pdf and doesn't print.\: why can't i print a document it keeps saving a pdf and doesn't print.\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-print-a-document-it-keeps-saving-a-pdf/c95b2d5c-9398-464a-b93c-c111434ff536
  4. When I print I get "Error-Printing" Help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I print I get "Error-Printing" Help!: I recently set up a new Canon printer. It has been working fine for the last several weeks. This morning I went to print so I turned on the printer and then sent my PDF file to the printer. I then sent an Excel file to the printer. Neither printed and both returned the...
  5. When I type @ it prints "

When I type @ it prints ": When I type @ it prints " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-type-it-prints/21d60df3-0761-493c-9bdb-69c6e62d02ce
  6. When I print it is coming out blured and double print on top of the print

When I print it is coming out blured and double print on top of the print: I am having probems with my printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-print-it-is-coming-out-blured-and-double/ba0e395d-3e7d-4690-a042-33c4ba99a083
  7. Print Icon

Print Icon: I need the Print Icon to cancel print jobs. It used to be available to me when I accessed it and 8 other icons above the little up arrow on the lower edge of my screen But it has disappeared ! Please help...
  8. Print dialogue doesn't appear in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print dialogue doesn't appear in File Explorer: I have a user who, when trying to print files from File Explorer, does not receive the print dialogue box prior to printing the documents. She has to print multiple documents at a time from a folder stored locally. She uses two printers: One is a third-party PDF printer which...
  9. Printer doesn't print

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer doesn't print: March 29th 2019 I loaded a new W10 version on my desktop (HP) and reloaded some software again on this new build. I do have a printer HP 5640 envy that functioned normally till today. I can't get it to print.. I uninstalled and reinstalled the proper software, ran Scan &...
  10. why cant i print from windows ten there is no print icon on the desk top I can print simple...

why cant i print from windows ten there is no print icon on the desk top I can print simple...: I can not print from windows 10 there is no icon for me to print when I am done with my work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_print3d-win_install3d/why-cant-i-print-from-windows-ten-there-is-no/f65385f9-19ea-4d65-b757-30368a5d33fa