Windows 10: When I press the "." key it acts as if I pressed alt. Even while typing this title out it...

Discus and support When I press the "." key it acts as if I pressed alt. Even while typing this title out it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gary_Fulman [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gary_Fulman, Oct 27, 2020.

1. When I press the "." key it acts as if I pressed alt. Even while typing this title out it...

/u/Gary_Fulman, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

When I press the "." key it acts as if I pressed alt. Even while typing this title out it...

1. When I press the "." key it acts as if I pressed alt. Even while typing this title out it... - Similar Threads - press key acts

2. My alt key types \/gh' after I press it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My alt key types \/gh' after I press it: Lately when I was typing I couldn't make any accents when I was typing in a different language. Instead of typing the letter with the accent, it types weird compilation of keys and kicks me out of the window. I avoid pressing the button but when I have to type something in my...
  3. My alt key types \/gh' after I press it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My alt key types \/gh' after I press it: Lately when I was typing I couldn't make any accents when I was typing in a different language. Instead of typing the letter with the accent, it types weird compilation of keys and kicks me out of the window. I avoid pressing the button but when I have to type something in my...
  4. My alt key types \/gh' after I press it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Whenever i press alt key it types "2 ="

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever i press alt key it types "2 =": Whenever i press alt key it types "2 =". I have tried troubleshooting but it doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-press-alt-key-it-types-2/0174c146-689d-4393-85a0-176cdc955393
  6. Whenever i press alt key it types "2 ="

Whenever i press alt key it types "2 =": Whenever i press alt key it types "2 =". I have tried troubleshooting but it doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-press-alt-key-it-types-2/0174c146-689d-4393-85a0-176cdc955393
  7. Whenever i press alt key it types "2 ="

8. My laptop acts as if the Ctrl key is always pressed down when I type, even on the touch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop acts as if the Ctrl key is always pressed down when I type, even on the touch...: After I installed the cumulative update for Windows 11, my laptop started to act as if the Ctrl key was always pressed down when I tried to type. This happened to me once before and I don't know how I made it stop last time. I already tried doing what was suggested in other...
  9. My laptop acts as if the Ctrl key is always pressed down when I type, even on the touch...

My laptop acts as if the Ctrl key is always pressed down when I type, even on the touch...: After I installed the cumulative update for Windows 11, my laptop started to act as if the Ctrl key was always pressed down when I tried to type. This happened to me once before and I don't know how I made it stop last time. I already tried doing what was suggested in other...
  10. Ctrl, Alt and Windows keys act as if they were pressed

Ctrl, Alt and Windows keys act as if they were pressed: Good afternoon, after trying many solutions to my problem, I decided to open a question because it is quite maddening. I have a very normal keyboard, GXT Trust Gaming, a piece-made PC So when I press any of the Ctrl, alt or Windows keys, they act as if they are pressed...