Windows 10: When i press the power button in the start menu only the options sleep and restart are...

Discus and support When i press the power button in the start menu only the options sleep and restart are... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ive searched google for like 2 hours but couldn't find anything that fixed it submitted by /u/kiram3ki [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kiram3ki, Feb 24, 2021.

1. When i press the power button in the start menu only the options sleep and restart are...

Ive searched google for like 2 hours but couldn't find anything that fixed it

submitted by /u/kiram3ki
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kiram3ki, Feb 24, 2021

2. Power off button gives not options i.e sleep,restart,shutdown

Your answer did not fix my problem. I am using Windows 10. When I press the POWER button I see a BLANK box i.e. no options appear. Please try again

I agree with Ken that this is an annoiying problem that seems to be created during the upgrade , in my case from 7 to 10.If you press the power button on Windows 10 , there is only an empty box.The question is how to get this fixed ?

PietZuijderduijn, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Ken Kuzma Win User
    Power off button gives not options i.e sleep,restart,shutdown

Your answer did not fix my problem. I am using Windows 10. When I press the POWER button I see a BLANK box i.e. no options appear. Please try again

Ken Kuzma, Feb 24, 2021
  4. When i press the power button in the start menu only the options sleep and restart are...

Power off button gives not options i.e sleep,restart,shutdown

Hi Ken,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is highly appreciated.

I understand that Power off button does not give the sleep ,restart ,shutdown options in Windows 10.
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will be happy to assist you.

Please follow the below steps to get Sleep , restart and shutdown options.

1. Click on start button to open the Start Menu

2. Click on ‘Power’ button to see Sleep, Shut down and Restart options.

Note: Now in
    Windows 10, if you’re using a desktop PC, there won’t be a start screen and Microsoft has added
    shut down, restart and sleep options
    on top of start the menu under ‘Power Options’
    button.

Please feel free to contact us, if you need any further help we would be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Vijaya Kumari 1, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

When i press the power button in the start menu only the options sleep and restart are...

1. When i press the power button in the start menu only the options sleep and restart are... - Similar Threads - press power button

2. Power supply not On when I press Power Button

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Power supply not On when I press Power Button: I've been facing an issue with my Dell OptiPlex CPU for the past few days, and I'm in need of some expert guidance to find a permanent solution.The problem I'm encountering is that my Dell OptiPlex CPU is not turning on. When I press the power button, the light on the button...
  3. Power supply not On when I press Power Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power supply not On when I press Power Button: I've been facing an issue with my Dell OptiPlex CPU for the past few days, and I'm in need of some expert guidance to find a permanent solution.The problem I'm encountering is that my Dell OptiPlex CPU is not turning on. When I press the power button, the light on the button...
  4. Power supply not On when I press Power Button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When i presse the power button the pc doesn't start.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When i presse the power button the pc doesn't start.: Hi I have mouved my composant to another box and i changes the motherboard and the power suplie when i try to boot it it does nothing. The only way to boot it is press the power sw botton on my motherboard....
  6. shutdown,sleep,restart is missing in start power menu

shutdown,sleep,restart is missing in start power menu: whenever i click on power button on start menu it shows there are no power option currently available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shutdownsleeprestart-is-missing-in-start-power/8136bb96-7481-4404-a2c7-649ff62a20dd
  7. Sleep button in start menu restarts computer.

Sleep button in start menu restarts computer.: As my title says, when I press the sleep button or when the timer to put my computer to sleep runs out the computer goes to sleep but immediately wakes up with a black screen and the windows logo with the dotted loading circle. It appears the computer restarts but at no point...
  8. When I press Windoes key and press power Button it spams Sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I press Windoes key and press power Button it spams Sleep: Hi, I have issues with my computer that when I press windows keys and trying to shut off my computer it spams Sleep mode frantically. I have tried everything including Virus scan and I cant seem to find a issue. submitted by /u/Tenko_7 [link] [comments]...
  9. When I push the Power button in sleep mode, the system Restarts

When I push the Power button in sleep mode, the system Restarts: I've tried to find any forum data that might fix this rather strange problem, to no avail. Sorry if I missed something specific to this situation. A couple days ago we experienced a power outage, and afterward my Dell desktop restarts (instead of just powering up) when I...
  10. No Sleep Option in Power Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    No Sleep Option in Power Menu: I just recently upgraded to Windows 10 and had a host of problems, but this is the latest one. It's a known issue but none of the suggestions on the board have solved it yet. There simply isn't a Sleep option for the computer in Windows 10. I've tried to go and add it like it...