Windows 10: When i press the right arrow key the calculator opens up

Discus and support When i press the right arrow key the calculator opens up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time i press the right arrow key the calculator pops up, this is what i already tried to fix this problem:I tried a clean boot and it didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Christian Sboarina, Sep 5, 2022.

1. When i press the right arrow key the calculator opens up

Every time i press the right arrow key the calculator pops up, this is what i already tried to fix this problem:I tried a clean boot and it didn't workI did a reset of my keyboard macro functions and it didn't workI tried a quick scan with windows defender and it didn't workbut when i boot up windows in safe mode the calculator doesn't show up when the right arrow key is pressed

:)

Christian Sboarina, Sep 5, 2022
  2. Try3 Win User

Where is old Windows scientific calculator?

Bree & OldGrantonian,

The Win10 Calculator can find the nth root of a number. If Windows 10 was not an experimental, undocumented OS this information would have been put in its Help system.

To find, for example, the cube root of 8 in the Scientific mode of the Windows 10 Calculator:-

• Press 8
    • Press the Up arrow [between 1/x and Pi] and you'll see the alternative key labels appear

When i press the right arrow key the calculator opens up [​IMG]

• Press the y{root}x key
    • Press 3
    • Press =
    [The answer turns out to be 2]

Denis

Try3, Sep 5, 2022
  3. Calculator opening automatically on pressing keys

I don't how but in Windows 10 Pro Calculator is automatically opening on pressing any random key like sometimes on I or L or ; or volume key. So I decided to forcefully uninstall it via PowerShell but now itsi asking "You'll need an app to open calculator"
    so in short it didn't work.

I tried

1. changing my language and region

2. Readding keyboard layout

3. Uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers

But none of thr worked.

Can anyone help me?

Nadeem Siddique, Sep 5, 2022
  4. When i press the right arrow key the calculator opens up

down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Sep 5, 2022
Thema:

When i press the right arrow key the calculator opens up

1. When i press the right arrow key the calculator opens up - Similar Threads - press right arrow

2. why if i press down arrow key in my keyboard it opens calculator Always?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why if i press down arrow key in my keyboard it opens calculator Always?: i Eeven uninstalled calculator still its saying your pc doesnt have an app that you are looking find it in microsoft store. how to fix it or please tell me how to disable the dialogue box please its so annoying....
  3. why if i press down arrow key in my keyboard it opens calculator Always?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why if i press down arrow key in my keyboard it opens calculator Always?: i Eeven uninstalled calculator still its saying your pc doesnt have an app that you are looking find it in microsoft store. how to fix it or please tell me how to disable the dialogue box please its so annoying....
  4. Windows 11 right arrow key press itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 right arrow key press itself.: Sometimes I press the right arrow key on my laptop, it will keep pressing itself for a few second. I've been using Key Tweak to disable my right arrow key to stop this, but now I need to fix it.So far I've tried:1. Reset my computer.2. Run windows troubleshooter.3....
  5. Windows 11 right arrow key press itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 right arrow key press itself.: Sometimes I press the right arrow key on my laptop, it will keep pressing itself for a few second. I've been using Key Tweak to disable my right arrow key to stop this, but now I need to fix it.So far I've tried:1. Reset my computer.2. Run windows troubleshooter.3....
  6. When i press the right arrow key the calculator opens up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i press the right arrow key the calculator opens up: Every time i press the right arrow key the calculator pops up, this is what i already tried to fix this problem:I tried a clean boot and it didn't workI did a reset of my keyboard macro functions and it didn't workI tried a quick scan with windows defender and it didn't...
  7. Backspace and right arrow key being pressed at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backspace and right arrow key being pressed at the same time: I checked with a keyboard checker app and for some reason when I press backspace, my right arrow key is being pressed at the same time, how can i fix this...
  8. My Q key presses the up arrow key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Q key presses the up arrow key: Hello! So, a few days ago, I was playing a game, which uses the Q key to dash. Then, suddenly, Q key was not working anymore. After a few tries, I realized the Q key was working, but not for up, left and right, only for down. I can't use the ctrl key anymore, and my q key is...
  9. (Urgent) calculator is opening whenever I press a key.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (Urgent) calculator is opening whenever I press a key.: Hi. I’m having a lot of issues with my MSI laptop, whenever I press any letter on my keyboard it opens the windows calculator? Sounds ridiculous but it won’t stop. I’ve tried multiple restarts and scanned for malware with Kasperky. Nothing is working. The only keys that work...
  10. Calculator opening automatically on pressing keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calculator opening automatically on pressing keys: I don't how but in Windows 10 Pro Calculator is automatically opening on pressing any random key like sometimes on I or L or ; or volume key. So I decided to forcefully uninstall it via PowerShell but now itsi asking "You'll need an app to open calculator" so in short it...