Windows 10: When I press the spacebar it says recording... Help pls

Discus and support When I press the spacebar it says recording... Help pls in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NekroseL [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NekroseL, Mar 5, 2021.

1. When I press the spacebar it says recording... Help pls

/u/NekroseL, Mar 5, 2021

2. laptop spacebar making 64 need help

my step son has a toshiba laptop. its not all that old. his keyboard started messing up. the spacebar when pressed in notpad/search etc it make the number 64. backspace gives a date stamp. the number 4 sometimes does 4 and sometimes does 64. im thinking he somehow pressed the wrong key and it inverted his keyboard somehow. but Me and laptops are like oil and water. help?

overclocking101, Mar 5, 2021
  3. FX-GMC Win User
    laptop spacebar making 64 need help

Boot into safe mode and see if it still does it.

Was anything spilled on the keyboard?

FX-GMC, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

When I press the spacebar it says recording... Help pls

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

When I press the spacebar it says recording... Help pls

1. When I press the spacebar it says recording... Help pls - Similar Threads - press spacebar says

2. Pls guys i need help im not pressing anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls guys i need help im not pressing anything: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sea_Seal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/llr2qy/pls_guys_i_need_help_im_not_pressing_anything/
  3. pressing spacebar types *n*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pressing spacebar types *n*: Hello i have a big problem with my keyboard. For example: Hello nguys nhow nare nyou ndoing n? Anybody can help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pressing-spacebar-types-n/459a0881-665b-434c-8950-67e6ff2e3f3e
  4. Pls Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pls Help: Hello, I am experiencing some issue in my laptop like it has started randomly lagging in between and the apps running get stuck on not responding some times they resume else the laptop hangs for a while and a blue screen appears say the 'Your Pc has ran into some problem and...
  5. Pls help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls help: I Just bought a new monitor (Acer Nitro VG252Q 240 hz) and I'm really happy about it but i have a problem , everytime i exit from a game using the windows key my monitor just turns black for 5 seconds and it is really annoying , i would really appreciate if you could help me,...
  6. Beeping noise when I press my spacebar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Beeping noise when I press my spacebar: Hello, I have a Surface Book and sometime last week my spacebar key started making a beeping noise whenever I press it. The noise disappears when I have my sound turned off but, I don't like having to resort to that. I don't have sticky keys on and I've disabled them just...
  7. Gamebar Recording doesnt stop Recording when i press stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamebar Recording doesnt stop Recording when i press stop: when stop button is pressed the recording doesnt stop.Hence when i end task game bar the recording is lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamebar-recording-doesnt-stop-recording-when-i/4e565019-96a8-42fc-a0ed-6e3b379d9ca3
  8. Spacebar only works if pressed in the middle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spacebar only works if pressed in the middle: I have an HP Spectre X 360 laptop. My spacebar only works if pressed in the middle. The keyboard was replaced by an HP technician. It still has the same problem. I bought an external keyboard HP wireless and the spacebar works fine. It does not appear to be a hardware...
  9. When I press Windows+V, nothing happened... pls help...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I press Windows+V, nothing happened... pls help...: I’ve updated to the latest version since the 1st day Windows 10 1809 released, and I’m very excited about the new clipboard history feature. It was useable and awesome until today, it suddenly doesn’t work anymore... When I press windows+v, the clipboard history window...
  10. Games Crashing When I Press Spacebar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crashing When I Press Spacebar: Ever since I upgraded to Win10 my games have been crashing when I press Spacebar. I play D3 and LoL. Both of them I use spacebar a lot in so my games crash a lot. It doesn't happen every time, but the times it doesn't crash the screen kinda flickers (Not always, but maybe...