Windows 10: When I press the start button after playing a game, It goes like this, I have to press It...

Discus and support When I press the start button after playing a game, It goes like this, I have to press It... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DontDare6 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DontDare6, Feb 19, 2020.

1. When I press the start button after playing a game, It goes like this, I have to press It...

/u/DontDare6, Feb 19, 2020

2. Zippy! Automatic Button Pressing program.

Warning: This application may be considered malicious by some anti-virus software and the like because it operates using a keylogger and can simulate keystrokes and mouse clicks.

Warning 2: Some anti-cheat software like Punkbuster and/or Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC) may flag this application as a hack, cheat, or otherwise unwanted. This application should be off (not in the system tray) when playing anti-cheat protected games.

Zippy! basically either holds keys/mouse buttons or pushes them rapidly. It is very useful in games like Minecraft where you have to hold a key frequently in order to perform an action.

When I press the start button after playing a game, It goes like this, I have to press It... zippy_1_0_0.png

On/Off Key: When pressed, activates and deactivates the selected profile.

Profile Up Key: When pressed, selects the next profile. If "On" it will automatically deactivate previous and activate the newly selected profile.

Profile Down Key: When pressed, selects the previous profile. If "On" it will automatically deactivate previous and activate the newly selected profile.

Start in Tray: When checked, will automatically hide Zippy! in the system tray.

Add/Remove Profile: Adds or removes a profile. All actions under a single profile will be activated when the profile is activated.

Add Row: Adds a row to the selected row.

To delete a row, click on the row in the left-most column (where the arrow is) and then hit the delete key.

Device & Key/Button Name: Double click on either column to bring up the "Get Input" dialog. Press the key or click the mouse button you want to use in box (key doesn't have to be in box but mouse does) to assign it.

Delay: 0 is the same as holding a key down. Any number greater than 0 causes a cycling pattern. For example, if it is 5000, it will press and release the key, wait 5 seconds, press and release the key, wait 5 seconds, press and release the key, etc.

It saves/loads all settings when opening/closing the application.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 19, 2020
  3. JoyToKey pressing different buttons wehn pressing a single button

Hi when I plugin my ps4 controller via usb then open up joytokey and press a button on the controller for example the x button it somehow shows other buttons being pressed even though i am not pushing them buttons can any please help me as to why this is happening thanks i will attach a picture of what i mean

alexhob123, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

When I press the start button after playing a game, It goes like this, I have to press It...

Zippy! Automatic Button Pressing program.

Wouldn't it have been more expedient to ditch the GUI and make Zippy! a hot key activated app?
    (Similar to how TPUCapture works)
    For instance ... Zippy! is running in the background. The user presses a key combo (say Alt-Z) to tell Zippy! to repeat the next key/mouse click it sees until the hot key combo is pressed again?
    So Alt+Z and then left mouse click tells Zippy! to repeat the left mouse click until Alt+Z is pressed again.
    That would completely eliminate the need for profiles.

Just a suggestion for version 2.0 *Wink When I press the start button after playing a game, It goes like this, I have to press It... ;)
    As always, good work Ford. Definitely useful with Minecraft. *Toast :toast:

Kreij, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

When I press the start button after playing a game, It goes like this, I have to press It...

1. When I press the start button after playing a game, It goes like this, I have to press It... - Similar Threads - press start button

2. Computer plays a noise when I press multiple buttons at once

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer plays a noise when I press multiple buttons at once: It's usually when I press 4 or more buttons. How can I turn it off? It's not from sticky keys, focus keys, etc. as those are all off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-plays-a-noise-when-i-press-multiple/b44e8fcb-3134-49ef-b9d7-f8d6797e7483
  3. When i play certain games and i press any button that is not the arrow keys, it makes the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i play certain games and i press any button that is not the arrow keys, it makes the...: I've tried restarting my computer. At first it worked but now it dose not. There is no error message, It just makes a sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-play-certain-games-and-i-press-any-button/c3be9e90-b884-4daa-aadd-f90c944caf5a
  4. When i play certain games and i press any button that is not the arrow keys, it makes the...

When i play certain games and i press any button that is not the arrow keys, it makes the...: I've tried restarting my computer. At first it worked but now it dose not. There is no error message, It just makes a sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-play-certain-games-and-i-press-any-button/c3be9e90-b884-4daa-aadd-f90c944caf5a
  5. Keyboard pressing multiple buttons when I only press one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard pressing multiple buttons when I only press one: Whenever I press a single button, multiple get pressed. For example: pressing "k" will type "kl,". This issue is on a Windows 10 laptop and prior to the issue my keyboard was pretty dirty so I cleaned it with some wipes and spray. I did this many times before and never had...
  6. Keyboard pressing multiple buttons when I only press one

Keyboard pressing multiple buttons when I only press one: Whenever I press a single button, multiple get pressed. For example: pressing "k" will type "kl,". This issue is on a Windows 10 laptop and prior to the issue my keyboard was pretty dirty so I cleaned it with some wipes and spray. I did this many times before and never had...
  7. Critical error when I press the start button

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critical error when I press the start button: I’m not very good with computers just yet and I’ve ran into the issue of the critical error when I press the start button and it signs me out and now it seems to take forever to start back up like the black screen after I sign back in. I main question would be can I use the...
  8. When i presse the power button the pc doesn't start.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When i presse the power button the pc doesn't start.: Hi I have mouved my composant to another box and i changes the motherboard and the power suplie when i try to boot it it does nothing. The only way to boot it is press the power sw botton on my motherboard....
  9. BSOD when I just press the start button

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD when I just press the start button: Hi helper, Here's the thing. Recently my computer always occurs BSOD. It makes me crazy so I decide re-install my win10x64 system. At the first day after install, it looks good. But the second day and today, It occurs BSOD when I just press the start button, the BSOD was...
  10. File explorer frezes after i press the start button

in Windows 10 Customization
    File explorer frezes after i press the start button: Hi, I just installed a new ssd in my computer. So I had to reinstall windows on it, efter i did this had some problems getting the 1803 update. after the update there where some problems that i fixed, that have all been related to windows defender. Now i have problem that i...