Windows 10: When I press the Windows Key, sometimes the bar freaks out.

Discus and support When I press the Windows Key, sometimes the bar freaks out. in Cortana to solve the problem; When I press the Windows Key, sometimes the bar freak out and scrolls to random things to top to bottom. I had this issue on my last pc and I'm not... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Derby_074, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Derby_074 Win User

When I press the Windows Key, sometimes the bar freaks out.

When I press the Windows Key, sometimes the bar freak out and scrolls to random things to top to bottom. I had this issue on my last pc and I'm not sure what the problem is? It just randomly happens and starts scrolling so I can't really click on anything.

:)

Derby_074, Feb 14, 2021

2. Windows is freaking out

Hello, my windows recently started freaking out every time I press a key it was a shortcut to something, I got that fixed by doing Ctrl + Alt + Windows button, but now when I open up the start menu it like auto clicking and highlighting things same for my search bar and settings and basically any windows button, and with my search bar I try to type in something it types in a random app I have then takes me the Microsoft edge to Microsoft "Privacy statement" and it's getting really annoying at this point please help.

Johnhouse125, Feb 14, 2021
  3. Joan Pin Win User
    Favorite & Command Bar not showng even though they are ticked

Hi,

The Internet Explorer 11 provides a user interface which helps users to focus on the content of the page rather than the browser itself, hence hiding the Favorites Bar, Command Bar, Menu Bar, and Status Bar. To turn the toolbars back on, we suggest that
    you follow these steps:

• In IE11, press ALT + V to show the
      View
      menu.
    • Press T on your keyboard to enter the Toolbars
      menu, and then press:
      • C key to turn on the Command Bar
      • F key to turn on the Favorites Bar
      • S key to turn on the Status Bar
    Let us know if the recommended solution works for you.

Joan Pin, Feb 14, 2021
  4. manofthem Win User

Booting without press any key

@dhievm go ahead and list the model number that gives exact specs/info.

Does it stop right at the Toshiba logo and sit there? Will it sit forever til you press a key, or will it eventually work after so long?

manofthem, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

1. When I press the Windows Key, sometimes the bar freaks out. - Similar Threads - press Key sometimes

2. task bar freaking out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task bar freaking out: my task bar keeps glitching, how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-freaking-out/a1d4ea2b-e3a8-4ab1-ad48-1bc472df0dbe
  3. task bar freaking out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    task bar freaking out: my task bar keeps glitching, how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-freaking-out/a1d4ea2b-e3a8-4ab1-ad48-1bc472df0dbe
  4. Sound Freaking Out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Freaking Out: Hey I have a problem when I had plugged in new headphones or unplugged any audio device the sound rapidly changes over and over and I cannot change it. If anybody has had a similar issue before can you help? submitted by /u/PineappleSir [link] [comments]...
  5. Computer is Freaking out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is Freaking out: I have a dell inspiron pc that ive had for 3 years and only a couple weeks ago did thid problem arise. I had brought it in for a virus clean up but after running several detection softwears at many diffrent times, no virus was found. What first happens is it will start typing...
  6. Windows is freaking out

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows is freaking out: Hello, my windows recently started freaking out every time I press a key it was a shortcut to something, I got that fixed by doing Ctrl + Alt + Windows button, but now when I open up the start menu it like auto clicking and highlighting things same for my search bar and...
  7. Taskbar Freaking Out.

Taskbar Freaking Out.: [IMG] My taskbar messed up I do have two monitors but heres what it looks like: The program icons are uneven with the windos, search, task view icon, plus the program icons have turned into tabs rather than just icons. Any help will be appreciated submitted by...
  8. Bluetooth is freaking out

Bluetooth is freaking out: I'm trying to just play some games on my pc, but it refuses to work with my Xbox one S controller and my Ps4 controller. When I try to pair them, it'll find it most of the time, but when I connect, it'll either pretend like the controllers connected, when it isn't, or it'll...
  9. Windows Freaking Out

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Freaking Out: Hello All, My computer says that it has "Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB 64-bit" and I still get the "Activate Windows" message on my monitor. When I used Windows 10 Update Assistant, It told me that my operating wasn't ok, and I needed to "Upgrade Windows Server or...
  10. Freaking out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freaking out: I can't access Cortana, my windows bar and my notifications. I tried to fix by using Power Shell, but no corrupted files. Then I saw that task bar said Cortana Suspend, last night my computer updated, and I don't know if that messed up my system. I also had to change my email...