Windows 10: when I press "View Update History" in my windows 10, it gets stuck and I can't download...

Discus and support when I press "View Update History" in my windows 10, it gets stuck and I can't download... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Okay so here's the deal, when I am not connected to the internet, the last updated was on 09/11/2019 which was way back last year. And while I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KevikhietuoKesiezie, Sep 24, 2020.

1. when I press "View Update History" in my windows 10, it gets stuck and I can't download...

Okay so here's the deal, when I am not connected to the internet, the last updated was on 09/11/2019 which was way back last year. And while I am connected to the internet and I press View update history, the button gets stuck and it stays like so without changing and nothing happens so I have nothing else to do but to close the settings window.ALSO, I can't download anything from the Windows store. It'll say that it's downloading but the progress bar will never change.ALSO I don't know if this is connected to my problem but my micboth system and headset doesn't work when I go to online video conferences. Whether it be Zoom or Webex or Microsoft Teams or Meet.

Lastly, another piece of information. I was reading some forums where someone had a similar problem with the show update thing and someone answered and told them to check theirMSCONFIG from pressing win+R. I did the same thing and there were two things that the guywho gave the solution said that I didn't have in my services tab. They were namely Windows Firewall and Windows Update. I don't know if that's normal or not but those two were missing.

My computer specs are:

• Processor: IntelR CoreTMi5-8265U
    • RAM: 8GB
    • System Type: 64bit
    • Windows 10 Home Single Language

:)

KevikhietuoKesiezie, Sep 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 View Update History

There is no "View your update history" option in the Advanced option Window. Things have apparently changed since you posted this. Have another suggestion?

Bernard Corrigan, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 View Update History

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community and for your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, for the late response.

I'd be glad to help you.

Unfortunately, there is no way to create a shortcut on the Desktop, to view the Windows 10 Update History.

To check the Windows Update History, then follow these steps, mentioned below:

• Type Windows update on the search bar, then, click on
      Check for updates tab.
    • Click on Advanced option under Windows Update
      tab in the Update and Security Window.
    • Click on View your update history in the
      Advanced option
      Window.
    • Check, all the Windows update KB article numbers installed in the
      View your update history Window.
    Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

when I press "View Update History" in my windows 10, it gets stuck and I can't download...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

when I press "View Update History" in my windows 10, it gets stuck and I can't download...

1. when I press "View Update History" in my windows 10, it gets stuck and I can't download... - Similar Threads - press View Update

2. Can't download new update and when I restart my pc ,it starts downloading but it gets stuck...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download new update and when I restart my pc ,it starts downloading but it gets stuck...: Hello to dear Microsoft team.I was away for few months from my computer and now that I turned it on after a while I'm encountering an issue with the update.Basically , When I turn on the computer ,The windows update starts downloading but when it reaches to 100% it gets stuck...
  3. Can't download new update and when I restart my pc ,it starts downloading but it gets stuck...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download new update and when I restart my pc ,it starts downloading but it gets stuck...: Hello to dear Microsoft team.I was away for few months from my computer and now that I turned it on after a while I'm encountering an issue with the update.Basically , When I turn on the computer ,The windows update starts downloading but when it reaches to 100% it gets stuck...
  4. Can't download new update and when I restart my pc ,it starts downloading but it gets stuck...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I pressed a picture that started to download immediately but I can't find it in my download...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I pressed a picture that started to download immediately but I can't find it in my download...: Hello,About ten minutes ago, I was on Google Images, and I pressed a picture simply to enlarge it, yet it said "downloading," which shocked me. I then looked in my download folder, but didn't see anything that downloaded today or even this past month. Is it possible that it...
  6. If I press "Check for updates" and updates get downloaded automatically do I get some...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If I press "Check for updates" and updates get downloaded automatically do I get some...: And optional ones like: "Cumulative update preview 2020-10" with clicking: "Download and install" are they unstable ones?, is this why my start menu doesn't always open and when I right click on items in taskbar the menu doesn't open, how do I delete all unstable updates (I'm...
  7. I can't get signed into my computer because I am getting stuck on a screen that says press...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't get signed into my computer because I am getting stuck on a screen that says press...: Ok to begin i just want to mention that im using a desktop computer running windows 10. I never have any issues with this computer, so im at a complete loss right now. Today while using my computer I got a prompt to restart my computer because windows had "encountered an...
  8. Update history under View Update history - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update history under View Update history - Windows 10: My update history shows blank in my PC with Windows 10 for sometime. Please let me know how to correct this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-history-under-view-update-history-windows/be4df636-eef3-4357-83c9-87c30ae1ecf9
  9. Why can't I view my browsing history in Internet Explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't I view my browsing history in Internet Explorer?: Why can't I view my browsing history in Internet Explorer? I'm using Windows 10. The box beside Delete History Upon Exiting is NOT checked. The only History option under Favorites is Search History but that doesn't do anything - I can't search browsing history either....
  10. View Windows Update History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View Windows Update History in Windows 10: How to: View Windows Update History in Windows 10 How to View Windows Update History in Windows 10 Windows 10 is a service, which means that it is upgraded with periodic software updates. While you can manually metered connections (where charges may apply). In that...