Windows 10: When I print a test page I only get the heading which says, "Windows Printer test Page"...

Discus and support When I print a test page I only get the heading which says, "Windows Printer test Page"... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I print a test page I only get the heading which says, "Windows Printer test Page" nothing else.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidDoran2, Sep 28, 2019.

1. When I print a test page I only get the heading which says, "Windows Printer test Page"...

When I print a test page I only get the heading which says, "Windows Printer test Page" nothing else.

:)

DavidDoran2, Sep 28, 2019

2. Windows printer test page

Hi Knapier, welcome to Ten Forums!

If you are talking about Windows printer test page, you could try an alternative one from Print a Test Page. Your printer may also come with some cleaning diagnostic utilities which may include some test pages too.

A Windows test page sole purpose is to list all information directly related to how Windows communicates with your printer. This means driver listings, the printer model and available printing styles. It is not used for testing the alignment and color etc... This is what the printer utilities are for.

ellellell1, Sep 28, 2019
  3. after adding a printer, test page will not print

I added a printer to my Windows 10 Surface Book system. It tells me to print the test page and that fails. When I try to navigate to the suggested troubleshooting page, Edge intervenes and will not allow me to continue. Eventually, I'm able to escape Edge's
    handcuffs. But to try again, I would need to get back to trying to print the test page. Not sure how to get back to that point. Do I have to delete the printer and start all over again?

Is there a way to remove Edge from the system?

SweetTasha, Sep 28, 2019
  4. When I print a test page I only get the heading which says, "Windows Printer test Page"...

printer printing test page but nothing else

Samsung 4623fw...laptop recognizes printer and will print a test page but nothing else will print.

BigWallyRR, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

When I print a test page I only get the heading which says, "Windows Printer test Page"...

1. When I print a test page I only get the heading which says, "Windows Printer test Page"... - Similar Threads - print test page

2. When I print with newly installed printer, it prints pages of errors, "GET...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I print with newly installed printer, it prints pages of errors, "GET...: I cannot print any of my documents. I installed the drivers for my printer and it did not help. Does anyone have any ideas, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-print-with-newly-installed-printer-it/bd244dd7-9443-4556-a72d-9c797f7733ba
  3. Print test page seems to work but does not actually print

Print test page seems to work but does not actually print: I have a new Windows 10 (1903) machine with a USB-attached receipt printer (Ithaca BankJet 2500 for information's sake). I connect it using a USB printer port. It looks like it installs fine, but when I try to print a test page, it goes through the motions (you can see the "1...
  4. "Printer Not Installed" Message when printing in Apps. Network Status confirmed. Test Page...

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Printer Not Installed" Message when printing in Apps. Network Status confirmed. Test Page...: Updated Windows with most receipt update. Printing is not an option within MS Applications, Notepad, or any other locally installed app. Only able to print from the Web. Please provide troubleshooting steps to remedy. I have spent 4 days with Microsoft Advisors,HP for...
  5. after adding a printer, test page will not print

after adding a printer, test page will not print: I added a printer to my Windows 10 Surface Book system. It tells me to print the test page and that fails. When I try to navigate to the suggested troubleshooting page, Edge intervenes and will not allow me to continue. Eventually, I'm able to escape Edge's handcuffs. But to...
  6. Test Page Failed to print. Windows 1903 Build 18362.175

Test Page Failed to print. Windows 1903 Build 18362.175: I have a range of printers hosted on Windows Server 2012 R2. From my Windows 10 Pro client machine, I am unable to print test pages. I was previously able to do so on Windows 7 Pro. I am able to print PDF Documents to the same printers, but nothing from the Microsoft...
  7. printer printing test page but nothing else

printer printing test page but nothing else: Samsung 4623fw...laptop recognizes printer and will print a test page but nothing else will print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-printing-test-page-but-nothing-else/eb54e6ce-80cc-4892-b74d-8fc798b095bb
  8. Can't print test page to network printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't print test page to network printer: I just got a new PC with Windows 10 OS. I've never used Windows 10 before. Anyway, I'm trying to print to a Canon MF8350Cdn color printer and am having some real problems. I've installed the latest drivers off the web and my PC can see the Canon on my local network, but when...
  9. Windows 10 unable to find the Print Test Page in Settings

Windows 10 unable to find the Print Test Page in Settings: I followed everyone's answers to "Answered Problems" in regards to accessing the "Print Test Page" to verify print connectivity from a Windows 10 computer to a printer. Everyone says Go to Start > Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners. The claim then is that you can...
  10. Windows printer test page

Windows printer test page: Why did you change the windows printer test page? How about adding some color ? I would like to see if all my color cartridges are working. An alignment grid would be nice to see also on the test page! 78829