Windows 10: When I print it is coming out blured and double print on top of the print

Discus and support When I print it is coming out blured and double print on top of the print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having probems with my printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ann1629, May 27, 2020.

1. Ann1629 Win User

When I print it is coming out blured and double print on top of the print

I am having probems with my printer

:)

Ann1629, May 27, 2020
  2. Breit Win User

USB printing support

does anyone know if there is a way to kick that 'USB printing support' out of my device manager?
    i have a usb hub and if that hub is connected i have an unknown device called 'unknownprinter' which is connected to the usb printing support. i don't need that usb printing support an i don't want any unknown devices in my device manager so i have do get rid of that 'usb printing support'.
    any suggestions?

--breit

Breit, May 27, 2020
  3. kgreene Win User
    vista printing

ok I just got done setting up my new network and i have a laptop with windows vista on it and a sever with windows sever 2003 on it. I have two printers hooked up to my sever a HP Laser Jet 6L and a HP Photosmart C3180 all in one printer when i try to print from my laptop its very slow sometimes office 2007 fezzes when i print from my gameing rig (which is xp home btw) every thing that i print from it is fast. any suggestions?

kgreene, May 27, 2020
  4. When I print it is coming out blured and double print on top of the print

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, May 27, 2020
Thema:

When I print it is coming out blured and double print on top of the print

1. When I print it is coming out blured and double print on top of the print - Similar Threads - print coming blured

2. When printing PNG files full page, my printed picture comes out printed half of it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When printing PNG files full page, my printed picture comes out printed half of it: I tried printing myself some needed serious documents, they HAVE to be A4, but yet whenever I print, it comes out only as a 13 x 18 format. I checked settings and everything, I set it just how needed....
  3. When printing PNG files full page, my printed picture comes out printed half of it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When printing PNG files full page, my printed picture comes out printed half of it: I tried printing myself some needed serious documents, they HAVE to be A4, but yet whenever I print, it comes out only as a 13 x 18 format. I checked settings and everything, I set it just how needed....
  4. When printing PNG files full page, my printed picture comes out printed half of it

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. No option to print double sided

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to print double sided: I am on Windows 11. Whenever I try to print stuff, there is no option to print double sided. It used to be there, but now its gone for some reason on all my printers. How can I fix this?https://www.howtogeek.com/761173/how-to-print-double-sided-on-windows-11/I tried to follow...
  6. No option to print double sided

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to print double sided: Firstly, I am on Windows 11. Whenever I try to print stuff, there is no option to print double sided. It used to be there, but now its gone for some reason on all my printers. How can I fix this?...
  7. Double sided printing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Double sided printing: How do I double side printing in windows ten https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-sided-printing/2467bf63-324a-4545-a7c2-65cdd012dbb6
  8. Double sided printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Double sided printing: When I am trying to print double sided, it doesn't matter if I choose to flip on long edge or short edge, the backside is always upside down to the front side. This used to print just fine, and just started doing this a few months ago. Help?...
  9. Double sided printing

Double sided printing: I have an ASUS laptop running Windows 10. I'm trying to print double sided on a Brother 9330CDW. There is no option to print double sided and in the settings it says Duplex Unit not installed (this is greyed out so I cant change it). I can print double sided on the same...
  10. Double Printing

Double Printing: I've been trying to double print on my printer for a while now, but for some odd reason I just can't. My printer has double printed before and I've tested it out with my other devices and it works fine but it just won't on my computer. I have a HP Pavilion with windows 10 and...