Windows 10: When I print with newly installed printer, it prints pages of errors, "GET...

Discus and support When I print with newly installed printer, it prints pages of errors, "GET... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot print any of my documents. I installed the drivers for my printer and it did not help. Does anyone have any ideas, please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CeliaBoone, Oct 3, 2019.

1. When I print with newly installed printer, it prints pages of errors, "GET...

I cannot print any of my documents. I installed the drivers for my printer and it did not help. Does anyone have any ideas, please?

:)

CeliaBoone, Oct 3, 2019

2. Error - Printing on Network printer

We have 4 printers on our Windows print server. The server was migrated from win2k3 to 2k8 on friday. 3/4 printers are working great, the other is having issues. When trying to print a test page to it, it gets a job status of Error - Printing.

When sending a small word document to it, it sends it to the printer, the queue is empty but nothing prints. If I goto the printer itself, it doesnt show any errors and I can print things such as information sheets and diagnostic files just fine.

All four printers are the same model, all 4 have a static IP. I can ping the printer successfully. I've tried printing from both an XP machine and the print server itself. I tried removing and adding the printer on the print server. And lastly, uunplugged the printer for 30 seconds, plugged it back in.

Any ideas?

Hybrid_theory, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Error - Printing on Network printer

There is. Unfortunately the status doesnt showing anything. But I didnt know about this page. I tried printing a document from this page and it gave me a bit more of an error. Print service not responding.

Hybrid_theory, Oct 3, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

When I print with newly installed printer, it prints pages of errors, "GET...

Error - Printing on Network printer

Uninstall and re-install the printer on the print server?

Edit: Aw crap, you said you tried that. Sorry. I'll get my brain going.

newtekie1, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

When I print with newly installed printer, it prints pages of errors, "GET...

1. When I print with newly installed printer, it prints pages of errors, "GET... - Similar Threads - print newly installed

2. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  3. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  4. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  6. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  7. When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page

When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page: After installing KB5003173 I try to print to any installed printer from a non-Microsoft Application i get a Black Page. If i uninstall KB5003173 this problem goes away. I am running Windows 10 Pro, Ver 20H2 Build 19042.985This problem occurs on other computers that have the...
  8. Printer printing hundreds of pages when a single print is sent

Printer printing hundreds of pages when a single print is sent: I recently installed windows image on a corporate device and tried printing a file. I sent a 1 page print but the printer ended up printing 536 pages in total. The fonts were all scrambled. Is this a known Win10 issue or could it be an issue with the image I have installed?...
  9. When I print I get "Error-Printing" Help!

When I print I get "Error-Printing" Help!: I recently set up a new Canon printer. It has been working fine for the last several weeks. This morning I went to print so I turned on the printer and then sent my PDF file to the printer. I then sent an Excel file to the printer. Neither printed and both returned the...
  10. Printer Prints Blank Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer Prints Blank Pages: My printer works fine. I can print the reports off the printer and they print perfect. When I go to any Microsoft product and attemp to print it prints all blank pages. It seems to me the data is not getting to the printer. The wifi is fine because it sends the messgae to...