Windows 10: When I print with newly installed printer, it prints pages of errors, "GET...

Discus and support When I print with newly installed printer, it prints pages of errors, "GET... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot print any of my documents. I installed the drivers for my printer and it did not help. Does anyone have any ideas, please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CeliaBoone, Oct 3, 2019.

1. When I print with newly installed printer, it prints pages of errors, "GET...

I cannot print any of my documents. I installed the drivers for my printer and it did not help. Does anyone have any ideas, please?

:)

CeliaBoone, Oct 3, 2019

2. Error - Printing on Network printer

We have 4 printers on our Windows print server. The server was migrated from win2k3 to 2k8 on friday. 3/4 printers are working great, the other is having issues. When trying to print a test page to it, it gets a job status of Error - Printing.

When sending a small word document to it, it sends it to the printer, the queue is empty but nothing prints. If I goto the printer itself, it doesnt show any errors and I can print things such as information sheets and diagnostic files just fine.

All four printers are the same model, all 4 have a static IP. I can ping the printer successfully. I've tried printing from both an XP machine and the print server itself. I tried removing and adding the printer on the print server. And lastly, uunplugged the printer for 30 seconds, plugged it back in.

Any ideas?

Hybrid_theory, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Error - Printing on Network printer

There is. Unfortunately the status doesnt showing anything. But I didnt know about this page. I tried printing a document from this page and it gave me a bit more of an error. Print service not responding.

Hybrid_theory, Oct 3, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

When I print with newly installed printer, it prints pages of errors, "GET...

Error - Printing on Network printer

Uninstall and re-install the printer on the print server?

Edit: Aw crap, you said you tried that. Sorry. I'll get my brain going.

newtekie1, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

When I print with newly installed printer, it prints pages of errors, "GET...

1. When I print with newly installed printer, it prints pages of errors, "GET... - Similar Threads - print newly installed

2. When I print a test page I only get the heading which says, "Windows Printer test Page"...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I print a test page I only get the heading which says, "Windows Printer test Page"...: When I print a test page I only get the heading which says, "Windows Printer test Page" nothing else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-print-a-test-page-i-only-get-the-heading/8f6cfe59-e867-4c0c-a333-6300f189ca02
  3. Print shifts to left of page when printing

Print shifts to left of page when printing: I am currently printing a series of A5 booklets of between 80 - 100 pages. Printing on A4 paper, 2 pages per sheet to create A5 books. Printing multiple copies of the same booklet and certain pages shift to the left creating a smaller margin. For example pages 10, 14, 18, 22,...
  4. Printer pauses between printed pages

Printer pauses between printed pages: My Brother MFCL9550CDW is supposed to print fast but it pauses between each page. I use windows 10 Any ideas? Thanks ***Original title: Printer pauses between each page***...
  5. When I print an E Mail I get a large 'X' and an image of a printer that print on the first...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I print an E Mail I get a large 'X' and an image of a printer that print on the first...: When I print an E mail I get[ a large X and an image of a printer on the top of the page. How do I stop this non wanted stuff from printing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-print-an-e-mail-i-get-a-large-x-and-an/e4e8e54b-62bb-442c-9085-10dc8f50ae77
  6. HP printer printing blank pages

HP printer printing blank pages: My HP Officejet 7500A will print out test page but everything else prints out blank this is a recient development . I have spent hours trying to solve this , many on the net with the same problem, nobody seems to have a fix.../ Anyone Please !...
  7. Printer prints blank pages

Printer prints blank pages: My printer prints blank pages but even after a deep cartridge clean, it's still blank. It prints test papers fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-pages/1e3b1d33-24bb-4d1a-929b-9ecadbb79462
  8. Printer information page printing

Printer information page printing: How do I get rid of that extra printer page that is printing my document information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-information-page-printing/58e56eb4-5d4f-4d1b-80b9-6694db4e599d
  9. Epson printer xp-640 prints all pages when I select "print current page".

in Windows 10 Customization
    Epson printer xp-640 prints all pages when I select "print current page".: Epson printer xp-640 prints all pages when I select "print current page". I realize I can " print range" but I want to solve this issue. How do I fix this. I am a novice so step-by-step detailed direction would be appreciated....
  10. Shared printer print blank pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared printer print blank pages: I have a client using a Samsung ML-1865W series laser printer connected via USB to his Windows 7 machine. The printer is shared and a Windows 10 based PC prints via the share to the printer. Problem is that when printing from the Windows 10 machine every pages that print is...