Windows 10: When I push the " button I get @ symbol. and vise versa.

Discus and support When I push the " button I get @ symbol. and vise versa. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to fix a little problem I am having? I have a windows 10 laptop and when I push the " button I get @ instead and others keys are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by themoonshinerunner, Jan 15, 2020.

1. When I push the " button I get @ symbol. and vise versa.

Does anyone know how to fix a little problem I am having? I have a windows 10 laptop and when I push the " button I get @ instead and others keys are doing the same.

:)

themoonshinerunner, Jan 15, 2020

2. Sync outlook contacts to Motorola M70 Symbol

I have a small business, with feild service techs. They all have Symbols. I have a contact list built in Outllook on my PC which I want to be able to sync to each Symbol. If I have 20 Symbols that sync to this one contact list in Outlook, wiould the following
    senario be possible? Someone remove multiple contacts from device A, sync to the desktop (removing contacts on the desktop). Then someone else hooks up device B and contacts are removed from their Symbol. This is what I want to avoid. I want the contact
    list on the desktop to be the most current. What ever is added or deleted to be pushed to the Symbols. I do not want someone with a Symbol to be able to delete or add contacts to this master list. I currently am trying Activesync 4.5, but I'm not sure this
    will do what I want. Any suggestions?

oneyejack77, Jan 15, 2020
  3. resetting keyboard symbols

Hi Carol,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to remove English UK and just have the default English US under keyboard input language and check.

Step 1:To keep English US as the default input language and to remove other installed services

a. Type Settings in the search bar and click on the setting symbol on the top right.

b. Click on Time and Languages.

c. Click on Region and Languages.

d. Under the languages tab.

e. Click and Change the language to English US.

Step 2:Use on screen keyboard to type the characters (@, “)

To use on-screen keyboard, follow the steps below.

a. Click on Start; type “On-screen” without quotes and hit Enter.

b. Now check if you’re able to get right characters.

Let us know if it helps or post back for further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Jan 15, 2020
  4. When I push the " button I get @ symbol. and vise versa.

Wifi issue( dns server,defualt gateway)

Hi Ankur,

To assist you with your concern, answer the following questions:

• Is Windows Defender and Bitdefender running simultaneously?
    • If yes, does the issue persist if you temporarily disable Windows Defender and let Bitdefender to run and vise versa?
    For more troubleshooting steps click on this
    link

We will be waiting for your response.

Gerald Vit, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

When I push the " button I get @ symbol. and vise versa.

1. When I push the " button I get @ symbol. and vise versa. - Similar Threads - push button symbol

2. When I pushed the button on the start menu I got a strange application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I pushed the button on the start menu I got a strange application: HI I would like if I could ask a question today when I clicked on the big blue button on the bottom right and the start menu came up with recommened below that this application that I have never seen before in my start menu . I did not install this so I do not now where this...
  3. When I pushed the button on the start menu I got a strange application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I pushed the button on the start menu I got a strange application: HI I would like if I could ask a question today when I clicked on the big blue button on the bottom right and the start menu came up with recammentions below that this application that I have never seen before in my start menu . I did not install this so I do not now where...
  4. Start application when I push power button?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start application when I push power button?: Hello, I want to start application when I push the power button of my computer. It was possible on XP and Vista, this functionality seems to have been dropped since windows 7. Is there a way to hack windows 10 to get back this functionality? Thank you very much 175846
  5. Start application when I push power button?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start application when I push power button?: Hello, I want to start application when I push the power button of my computer. It was possible on XP and Vista, this functionality seems to have been dropped since windows 7. Is there a way to hack windows 10 to get back this functionality? Thank you very much 175846
  6. Move Boot files to new drive or vise versa.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Move Boot files to new drive or vise versa.: Long story short, I used EaseUS to clone my old boot drive HDD to a new SSD. The program said it was successful and I was able to boot into it just fine with all of my files. I erased the old HDD and now Windows gives me the 0xc0000003 error and I can't repair the SSD with a...
  7. Everytime when i push the windows button to show the taskbar i get this flickering (Gsync...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everytime when i push the windows button to show the taskbar i get this flickering (Gsync...: submitted by /u/StrategyWarrior [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9ude9/everytime_when_i_push_the_windows_button_to_show/
  8. When I press the @ button I get " instead. No button gets me a @

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I press the @ button I get " instead. No button gets me a @: When I press the @ button I get " instead. No button gets me a @. No other keys are affected. This happens on mail, word, excel , etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-the-button-i-get-instead-no-button/7810fc59-5ad0-4d88-be21-fc9f15bfd398
  9. When I push the Power button in sleep mode, the system Restarts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When I push the Power button in sleep mode, the system Restarts: I've tried to find any forum data that might fix this rather strange problem, to no avail. Sorry if I missed something specific to this situation. A couple days ago we experienced a power outage, and afterward my Dell desktop restarts (instead of just powering up) when I...
  10. Push button reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Push button reset: Push button reset partition was just found on my win10 pro machine. google search revealed it was seemly an updated version of a restore point. it takes up 4.2 gigs of the 16 gig partition. Instructions in its use are sadly lacking. Anyone have any experience with this ? 130022

Users found this page by searching for:

1. @ symbol and symbol changed vise versa