Windows 10: When i push the on-off butten for start up of the monitor it goes in to a flashing mode ,to...

Discus and support When i push the on-off butten for start up of the monitor it goes in to a flashing mode ,to... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When i push the on-off butten for start up of the monitor it goes in to a flashing mode ,to on off repeatedly to finely its stays on permittly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by PaulPruehs, Dec 24, 2018.

1. When i push the on-off butten for start up of the monitor it goes in to a flashing mode ,to...

When i push the on-off butten for start up of the monitor it goes in to a flashing mode ,to on off repeatedly to finely its stays on permittly

:)

PaulPruehs, Dec 24, 2018

2. start butten

windows start butten does not work.how do solve the broblem

karthickarunraj, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Maria Fab Win User
    Monitor Flashes....have tried a couple things...made it worse

Hi Jim,

To isolate your concern, we would like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your PC prior to this?
    • Have you checked the power cable? How about the video cable? Make sure that they are not loose.
    • What do you see in the indicator light? Is it a flashing green or glowing amber? Disconnect the video cable when the monitor flashes off. If you see a message showing
      No Signal could be found, the video adapter could be at fault. If the indicator light is off, then the monitor is most likely defective.

If you need to update the drivers of your video adapters, check this
    link
    on how to start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking.

Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Marby Rey Win User

When i push the on-off butten for start up of the monitor it goes in to a flashing mode ,to...

Monitor goes into sleep mode way too fast

Hi Stuart,

This issue could be due to incorrect power settings. We suggest that you run the power troubleshooter and see if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click View All on the left side of the Troubleshooting window.
    • Select Power, then follow the on screen instructions.

If the issue remains, try booting your PC in safe mode and check if the same concern happens. In case that your computer is working good in safe mode, we recommend that you perform a clean boot by following the steps provided in this
    article.

Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Feel free to send us your feedback at your convenience.

Marby Rey, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

When i push the on-off butten for start up of the monitor it goes in to a flashing mode ,to...

1. When i push the on-off butten for start up of the monitor it goes in to a flashing mode ,to... - Similar Threads - push off butten

2. PC Monitor Shuts off when starting up games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Monitor Shuts off when starting up games.: I’ve had my PC for over a year now and it’s been working great. But the other day I started up one of the only games I play and after around 5 minutes my screen and sound shut off. When I say the screen shut off it went black but I could tell it was still on. It was like a...
  3. PC Monitor Shuts off when starting up games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Monitor Shuts off when starting up games.: I’ve had my PC for over a year now and it’s been working great. But the other day I started up one of the only games I play and after around 5 minutes my screen and sound shut off. When I say the screen shut off it went black but I could tell it was still on. It was like a...
  4. Monitor power buttom flashing when starting PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor power buttom flashing when starting PC: Hello anyone have the fix when i start my pc monitor power buttom is flashing when i wait a few mins everythings normal, anyone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-power-buttom-flashing-when-starting-pc/184f331b-7f01-4f0b-8e19-c0c859acb092
  5. Screen goes off and on when pc goes off and on?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen goes off and on when pc goes off and on?: How do I set the screen to go on and off so I don't have to press 2 buttons every time? Bildschirm geht aus und an wenn pc aus und an geht?
  6. Monitor does not goes off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor does not goes off: I have set my power option to go off the monitor after 20 minutes and computer to go off - Never. But the monitor never goes off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-does-not-goes-off/2de13d24-ac74-49f0-8ea8-60a732db1a44
  7. Monitor Flashing On and Off When Computer is Cold

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor Flashing On and Off When Computer is Cold: My wife's HP desktop PC, running Windows 10 Home Edition, is flashing the display on for half a second then off for a few seconds on boot up. This has been going on for about six months. When it started, it would do this for a few minutes, then stabilize as if something had...
  8. monitor goes into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    monitor goes into sleep mode: If I'm starting up my PC from sleep mode, my monitor goes into sleep mode 5 - 10 seconds after it gets going. If I'm turning on my PC, this isn't an issue; it works fine. My graphics card is up to date. Help!...
  9. Dual Monitors flashing on and off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitors flashing on and off: I have dual monitors on my gaming pc and acer and a asus, they are both relatively new but i have a problem, when im in a game they will both cut to black then turn back on saying what there plugged in through (DVI and HDMI) both are plugged into my graphics card (NVIDIA GTX...
  10. Monitor turns off when computer goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor turns off when computer goes to sleep: Hi everyone, This is a really small problem but I just want to get down to the cause of it. I am running windows 10 with dual monitors and every time the computer goes to sleep one of the monitors turns off and requires me to push the power button on the monitor to turn it...