Windows 10: When I put my pin into Windows , immediately is taking me out.

Discus and support When I put my pin into Windows , immediately is taking me out. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; As soon as I log into Windows it is taking me out... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AsyaQR, Apr 13, 2020.

1. AsyaQR Win User

When I put my pin into Windows , immediately is taking me out.

As soon as I log into Windows it is taking me out

:)

AsyaQR, Apr 13, 2020

2. Login Setup won't take a PIN

Hi! When I try the first step (takeown) it worked just fine. But when I tried the second step (icacls) I got an error message "No mapping between account names and security ids was done.
    Successfully processed 0 files; Failed processing 1 files". How should I proceed?

EmersonOliveira1, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Login Setup won't take a PIN

Hi Eileen Gal ,

I Tried following the above steps but i cannot find
    AppData folder in C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService

RajeshChowdaryU, Apr 13, 2020
  4. When I put my pin into Windows , immediately is taking me out.

Sign-in taking time after setting up PIN

Hello Harold,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that it is frustrating when the features don’t work the way there are supposed to. Usually, it takes time to login using the PIN after setting it up for the first time, as Windows optimizes and connects all the applications
    linked to your Microsoft account to give access using the PIN.

I suggest you to try logging in again and wait for some time to let Windows optimize the PIN for next use.

However, if you want to remove the PIN you can follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Login to the PC using password, and go to
      Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options.
    2. Under PIN click on
      Remove.
    3. Enter the password and click on
      OK.
    4. Restart the PC.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

When I put my pin into Windows , immediately is taking me out.

1. When I put my pin into Windows , immediately is taking me out. - Similar Threads - put pin immediately

2. My computer kicks me out of my account as soon as I put my pin in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer kicks me out of my account as soon as I put my pin in: It started reading “Unable to record at this time/ error: -2017128443” it’s never done this before and I even uninstalled all of my apps—which had it working normally for like 10 minutes. It then starting reading that error when I try to log in and it’s back to kicking me out...
  3. My computer kicks me out of my account as soon as I put my pin in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer kicks me out of my account as soon as I put my pin in: It started reading “Unable to record at this time/ error: -2017128443” it’s never done this before and I even uninstalled all of my apps—which had it working normally for like 10 minutes. It then starting reading that error when I try to log in and it’s back to kicking me out...
  4. I can’t put in my pin.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t put in my pin.: I’ve restarted, troubleshooted, safe mode, shutting it down completely and yet none of it works. I know my keyboard is capable of typing due to the fact that when I clicked on “I forgot my PIN” when it asked me for my passcode I was able to type perfectly fine. This keyboard...
  5. I can’t put in my pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t put in my pin.: I’ve restarted, troubleshooted, safe mode, shutting it down completely and yet none of it works. I know my keyboard is capable of typing due to the fact that when I clicked on “I forgot my PIN” when it asked me for my passcode I was able to type perfectly fine. This keyboard...
  6. I can’t put in my pin.

7. BSOD when I take out my charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I take out my charger: I get a BSOD when I remove my charger, the charger is original and came with the laptop, I am currently running Windows 11 but I had the same issues on Windows 10. I have done a factory reset but that didn't solve any problems. After the BSOD a file appears in the minidump...
  8. BSOD when I take out my charger

BSOD when I take out my charger: I get a BSOD when I remove my charger, the charger is original and came with the laptop, I am currently running Windows 11 but I had the same issues on Windows 10. I have done a factory reset but that didn't solve any problems. After the BSOD a file appears in the minidump...
  9. My Windows 10 Keeps Loging me out Immediately after I log in.

My Windows 10 Keeps Loging me out Immediately after I log in.: Everything was great Untill i decided to unplug my second screen, immediately I was logged out and eversince i log in windows logs me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-keeps-loging-me-out-immediately/dd6d5967-13d1-462b-a4fe-47bfe340c96a
  10. My Windows 10 Keeps Loging me out Immediately after I log in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My Windows 10 Keeps Loging me out Immediately after I log in.: Everything was great Untill i decided to unplug my second screen, immediately I was logged out and eversince i log in windows logs me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-keeps-loging-me-out-immediately/dd6d5967-13d1-462b-a4fe-47bfe340c96a